PDA

View Full Version : why are fighters complaining?

Gaara of sv
Mar 22, 2009, 12:11 AM
when us techers have only about a 3rd of the health they have... it confuses me... i have seen a lot of fighters go out and do missions by them selfs... but techers they have to be in a party... because when everything comes at you there is no chance to even cast with a har/quick... and the fact that alot of the enemys can one hit you... i just dont see why fighters complain about getting hurt the most. it just confuses me

Magus_84
Mar 22, 2009, 12:15 AM
Because complaining about "being hit the most" lets them ignore the hopefully-pending nerf bat that's hanging over their heads.

Before, during and after wiping entire spawns without getting hit.

cheapgunner
Mar 22, 2009, 12:49 AM
I don't know either myself. Fighters do the most damage, have the easiest to get weps, most hp and still find problems to complain about. If anyone has a right to complain its Masterforces. I was playing bladed legacy s2 earlier with friends and was getting dropped in 2 hits by the magash's.:( Let fighters complain, it makes the other types look that much better.:)

Gibdozer
Mar 22, 2009, 01:14 AM
Im sorry your overwhelmed by fighter complaints as a long time hunter(pso dreamcast to psu 360 long time) I don't know how you guys do it. Good techers are few and far between, but when you party with one it's a blast. You might not realize it but you garner alot of respect from solid fighters and gunners for mastering such a difficult class.

darkante
Mar 22, 2009, 01:20 AM
I have no idea why. I pity the force, fool.

Gaara of sv
Mar 22, 2009, 01:49 AM
yeah im a masterforce... its hard... just got done doing white beast s by my self... took me an hour and a half... but i was able to... had to restock after everyblock... but thanks for answering me... i glad there hasnt been any complants about what i said... i expected to get a few... but i didnt... so thanks!

Miss Malevolent
Mar 22, 2009, 01:57 AM
when us techers have only about a 3rd of the health they have... it confuses me... i have seen a lot of fighters go out and do missions by them selfs... but techers they have to be in a party... because when everything comes at you there is no chance to even cast with a har/quick... and the fact that alot of the enemys can one hit you... i just dont see why fighters complain about getting hurt the most. it just confuses me

Fail. Techers do NOT have to be in a party. Some people just fail at being a techer.

Zyrusticae
Mar 22, 2009, 02:07 AM
I don't recall anyone saying that techers have it easy compared to fighters.

That'd be... well, delusional.

unicorn
Mar 22, 2009, 02:15 AM
Its funny, fighters have more HP but I tend to go through more 'mates as a Techer. Resta just isn't the safest option most of the time. With teching, you're cemented in one spot, and casting isn't that quick (although MF is an improvement, you still are cemented for a brief period of time) so you're very vulnerable to enemies. Fighters on the other hand, they charge into mobs, yet their method of fighting often involves movement, and its quite easy to dodge enemies in PAs and whatnot.

pokefiend
Mar 22, 2009, 02:30 AM
I don't know either myself. Fighters do the most damage, have the easiest to get weps, most hp and still find problems to complain about. If anyone has a right to complain its Masterforces. I was playing bladed legacy s2 earlier with friends and was getting dropped in 2 hits by the magash's.:( Let fighters complain, it makes the other types look that much better.:)

you try to get a pallet of 50% weapons together and see how easy it is

InfiniDragon
Mar 22, 2009, 02:36 AM
I'm not one to complain in the least. I'm happy being able to hack off faces with my long sword, just like I did in PSOBB and GC.

I don't even use Majarra, and rarely use Jabroga but I get thru most stuff solo just fine. So I have nothing to be upset about.

cheapgunner
Mar 22, 2009, 03:17 AM

I never meant 50% weps but weps in general.:-)

ErtaiClou
Mar 22, 2009, 03:35 AM
Was this fortefighters complaining or fighmasters?

tadtwisted
Mar 22, 2009, 04:14 AM
I'm sorry to say this but it's all based on your skill level. If you want a easy casual run be a fighter they require the least amout of skill to play pretty much hack/slash, if you want a little more of a challenge then go for gunner, they require a little more stragety to play, but if you want a real challenge then your loking at being a force, it requires a lot of skill to play. (I'm not saying fighters dont need skill but the truth is a crappy player will be able to handle a mission as a fighter where he would have no chance as a force) Really it's all about how you wanna play, if you want to put up huge numbers then go for fighmaster or fortefighter, wanna have fun with little chance of dying then you want the range of a fortegunner/gunmaster, if you want pretty flashing colors on your screen the go for masterforce, want to be suppoort acrotecher is for you. then there are the hybrid classes. the point is you got choices and 4 character slots try them out.

As for me I got 4 characters

Fighter is a fighmaster - Weapon selection is limited but he's my least used character

Gunner is a fortegunner - Shotguns are mostly maxed out, i dont like laser cannons and to be honest i dont see the big speed boost on rifels and double guns and i gots to have my grenade launcher and machine guns

Force is a fortetecher - until i get my techs to 40 then ill go to master force to finish then ill go back to fortetecher, to me there the best overall teching class damage/support

Hybrid is a protrancer - Great weapon selection and traps, how can you go wrong? Oh ya there weak and have horrible accuracy. (compared to other classes)

syouz
Mar 22, 2009, 05:12 AM
I'm sorry to say this but it's all based on your skill level. If you want a easy casual run be a fighter they require the least amout of skill to play pretty much hack/slash, if you want a little more of a challenge then go for gunner, they require a little more stragety to play, but if you want a real challenge then your loking at being a force, it requires a lot of skill to play. (I'm not saying fighters dont need skill but the truth is a crappy player will be able to handle a mission as a fighter where he would have no chance as a force) Really it's all about how you wanna play, if you want to put up huge numbers then go for fighmaster or fortefighter, wanna have fun with little chance of dying then you want the range of a fortegunner/gunmaster, if you want pretty flashing colors on your screen the go for masterforce, want to be suppoort acrotecher is for you. then there are the hybrid classes. the point is you got choices and 4 character slots try them out.

As for me I got 4 characters

Fighter is a fighmaster - Weapon selection is limited but he's my least used character

Gunner is a fortegunner - Shotguns are mostly maxed out, i dont like laser cannons and to be honest i dont see the big speed boost on rifels and double guns and i gots to have my grenade launcher and machine guns

Force is a fortetecher - until i get my techs to 40 then ill go to master force to finish then ill go back to fortetecher, to me there the best overall teching class damage/support

Hybrid is a protrancer - Great weapon selection and traps, how can you go wrong? Oh ya there weak and have horrible accuracy. (compared to other classes)

you don't like the laser cannons,rifles or twin guns, bcuz they are hard to lvl up

shotgun easiest PA to lvl UP even newbies have high lvl shotgun bullets

machinegun pls all 40 all glitched

Poppaspanx
Mar 22, 2009, 06:54 AM
Well, I think the main reason why they complain is because we get our attacks interrupted a lot as far as I know, since we're melee.

hunterseifer
Mar 22, 2009, 07:30 AM
lol, Ive never heard someone complain about somethin like this, it takes common sense to play any class on this game, if you dont have it, just give up now!

omgz I'm taking damage, wish I could heal myself XP

Gaara of sv
Mar 22, 2009, 09:18 AM

yeah it is hard considering you cant when your a techer

mll
Mar 22, 2009, 02:48 PM
re. the first post.
They don't complain about getting hurt the most, they explain that they get HIT the most since for some reason it isn't blatantly obvious to some people.
That would be why they have more HP than a force. Just like they do in every single RPG ever. Why are Forces having a bitchfest about Hunters?

tadtwisted
Mar 22, 2009, 04:08 PM
you don't like the laser cannons,rifles or twin guns, bcuz they are hard to lvl up

shotgun easiest PA to lvl UP even newbies have high lvl shotgun bullets

machinegun pls all 40 all glitched

i got all my double guns at 40+ and my rifels at 30+, what i was saying is i dont see a differnce between gunmaster and fortegunner on those weapons, and all my machine guns are at lv 40 without the glitch (except for maylee fury :( )

Nights93
Mar 22, 2009, 05:01 PM
well because some fighter just suck they just rush in and dont have a clue what they are doin so they use all their mates. And its hard to solo with master force because of the hp drop and groups foes at once but it can be done.

Rust
Mar 22, 2009, 07:18 PM
Those who are complaining about having hard time or being hit too much as a melee type in this game clearly don't know how to play properly.

RemiusTA
Mar 22, 2009, 07:20 PM
Any fighter who complains needs to change his stragety, really. There is nothing to complain about. This isnt Devil May Cry or Megaman -- you're SUPPOSED to get hit. Fighting without getting hit may be hard, but thats where skill comes in.

This applies double to Rangers, espically if you're in a party. You really dont have any reason to get hit.

Forces however? Yeah they can bitch all they want. Their class fucking sucks ass.

Konsuishi
Mar 22, 2009, 07:31 PM

If you use jabroga or absolute dance as a fighter the chances of you getting hit are very high and youdo alot less damage. Many fighters comnplain because they are in the front lines using the wrong moves and then take the jist of the damage. Techers have the benifit of staying behind the fighters most of the time so i don't see why you complain about them complaining.

RemiusTA
Mar 22, 2009, 07:39 PM
Yes techers have the benefit of staying behind the front lines while barely tagging any enemies while that bitchy fighter ethers the playing field...

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 23, 2009, 01:24 AM
I solo with my techer alot :lol: infact some runs I do faster with my techer than my gunner or fighter, seed express is the best example of this.

Majarra
Mar 23, 2009, 01:41 AM
I solo with my techer alot :lol: infact some runs I do faster with my techer than my gunner or fighter, seed express is the best example of this.Thats a pretty funny joke man.

Ruru
Mar 23, 2009, 02:09 AM
there are some runs a techer can solo faster than a fighter, right up until you get to the boss though in most cases.

as for fighters complaining. ehhhhhh?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 23, 2009, 04:36 AM
Thats a pretty funny joke man.k......

Cloudstrife xx
Mar 23, 2009, 04:42 AM
I solo with my techer alot :lol: infact some runs I do faster with my techer than my gunner or fighter, seed express is the best example of this.
Sorry white im gonna have to pick you up on this masterforce running seed express probably get maybe alittle under 20mins fighmaster is getting 12-13mins.

sikotic_demon
Mar 23, 2009, 08:55 AM
I have to say that of all the classes i have played gunner classes are the least favroite of mine. Those are followed closely by most techer classes, i do enjoy my beast wartecher and newman acrotecher though. As a fighter i have no major complaints, with the exception of good grinded /percent wepons are too damn expensive and mostly in dark element only due to the popularity of White Beast.

Kylie
Mar 23, 2009, 12:29 PM
Some people just like to complain, and some of those people happen to be hunters.

Calsetes
Mar 23, 2009, 12:40 PM
I complain when people complain that I'm not using spears and axes.

Then I go play RE5.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 23, 2009, 12:41 PM
Sorry white im gonna have to pick you up on this masterforce running seed express probably get maybe alittle under 20mins fighmaster is getting 12-13mins.Yes I know, was up too early I was running seed express at the time lol. I meant to say desert goliath :wacko:. Still dont know why I typed seed express.

Cloudstrife xx
Mar 23, 2009, 12:59 PM
Yes I know, was up too early I was running seed express at the time lol. I meant to say desert goliath :wacko:. Still dont know why I typed seed express.
Even there Fighmaster has no problem when get my 360 back ill try to time attack it see what i get im thinking a min faster than techer ill try it as my masterforce also to be fair

RemiusTA
Mar 23, 2009, 03:28 PM

You might want to go ahead and upgrade that gunner/fighter to an advanced/hybrid class

You did know you could do that right

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 23, 2009, 04:32 PM
You might want to go ahead and upgrade that gunner/fighter to an advanced/hybrid class

You did know you could do that right:roll: look above. I do know how the game works.

Nights93
Mar 24, 2009, 07:36 PM
im a fighter myself and i dont complain because i knew what would be going on sence i was gonna have to run into the group of enemies to do damage i know im gonna get hit and im gonna block a few hits so if your a fighter you should already know your stuffs gonna get canceled every once in a while theres no reason to complain just wisely use your mates and keep movin.