PDA

View Full Version : Psu PM's genders, photon lucks

Nights93
Mar 22, 2009, 04:54 PM
Ok i wanted to know this for awhile what race are the PM's declared as? To day cast female had 2star luck but when i got n a run with my armor bot she had no star and i waited because i know it takes a sec to kick in. Then on my striking bot she had 2 star. If any1 knows the answer please let me know.

Smidge204
Mar 22, 2009, 05:00 PM
PMs are either male or female CASTs. Most are female but a few special models are male. (As we surmised earlier (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159161), the "dog" is male.)

=Smidge=

bloodflowers
Mar 22, 2009, 11:47 PM
Doesn't the creepy Bridget style PM follow female luck?

Zoamel_Gustav
Mar 23, 2009, 01:05 AM
I think today's luck chart on pso-world has male CAST and female CAST switched. PSUpedia has it listed the other way around and I remember having 0 star luck on my female CAST character today.

GH 470, GH 480, and GH 470 are male CASTs and the others are female CASTs. Besides photon fortune, their HP also matches the stats for those genders.

Nights93
Mar 23, 2009, 01:34 AM
oh thank you Gustav. and i got another question does every one in the party luck total up or is the drop rates just based on the party leader?

Ruru
Mar 23, 2009, 02:18 AM
supposedly the luck is based on the party leader, but in my experience actually playing the game i've noticed more rares drop in a fuller party regardless of luck. people will probably deny this but as someone who solos alot and has played solo and in parties with multiple types of luck i can say that from my experience this game focuses more on groups than it does on the individuals luck status.

so to answer your question. i would say that the amount of people in a party plus the luck of the leader will determine drop rates. if that makes any sense. but once again this is all my own experience/speculation.

Dhylec
Mar 23, 2009, 07:43 AM
I think today's luck chart on pso-world has male CAST and female CAST switched. PSUpedia has it listed the other way around and I remember having 0 star luck on my female CAST character today.

I can confirm that female Cast has 1 star photon luck today. Male Cast has no photon luck.

Nights93
Mar 23, 2009, 04:32 PM
yea i asked the 2nd question because i saw partys that said only join if u have 3star luck and i didnt know if it mattered.