PDA

View Full Version : "Some people just don't get it"

Firocket1690
Mar 23, 2009, 12:08 AM
.. This crossed my mind twice in the past two hours or so.

My mother (:wacko:) called me 'cause she wanted to find the H. Stern website. Me, being the kind person I am, told her I'd email it to her, and hung up. I then sent her an email with a link to http://lmgtfy.com/?q=h+stern. Because it's funny. And I've taught her to google things numerous times already. She responded to my email with "Firo, I didn't want a link to google, silly girl. I wanted to go to H. Stern, the jewelery store!" because lmgtfy has a google logo at the top.

And another.

I've been playing Left 4 Dead. Go me. I had a great team, and we were halfway through No Mercy. They disconnected :(

I found another team, and went for Dead Air. Two people were in red, and they each had medkits. The third guy and myself were in green, and I found PILLS, HERE! One of the guys in red was nagging me for my pills, aaaand I refused to give it to him 'cause he had a medkit. Having shot me a bunch of times earlier in the campaign, I knew I'd need my pills sooner than he'd need his medkit. He shot me again, around the offices when I jumped. I was incapacitated. I got up, used my pills, and said this is why I kept my pills. We got to the next saferoom easily, with him saying "if i gave him pills earlier, that wouldn't happen. some people just don't get it." My response was "people that don't shoot teammates don't need to get it." That was about as far as I got before I suddenly disconnected. =/

And with that, goodnight, psow.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 23, 2009, 01:50 AM
Am I the only one that thought Howard Stern? >______>;

MetaZedlen
Mar 23, 2009, 01:54 AM
^ nope...

Yea, it's always fun when you're stuck playing with idiots on teamwork games...

Sayara
Mar 23, 2009, 06:43 AM
@mother.

That is the sort of dickish action that could get you a whallop around here.

Kent
Mar 23, 2009, 12:58 PM
I had no idea Howard Stern sold jewelery.

In other news, your mom calls you Firo?yes, it can be a pain trying to find random groups for co-operative games. At least there are some really good ones you come across every now and then.

...Right?