Mar 24, 2009, 06:23 AM
-You lose 3.2mil on a Gacha and got nothin good
-You delete a character with good PAs
-When you find out your friend quits

Well i pretty much gone through everything above,and i feel dumb

so what things have you gone through that was frustrating in psu

Magician
Mar 24, 2009, 06:25 AM
I lost a har/smart that I bought for seven million due to a rollback.

Nothing else comes to mind.

str898mustang
Mar 24, 2009, 06:41 AM
synthing high % Srank armor

Cloudstrife xx
Mar 24, 2009, 06:42 AM
I lost a 50%lightning Armas Line and a 50%light kan yu that i made before they did that power maint only to find out the next day they had to rollback the servers.....

Gibdozer
Mar 24, 2009, 06:46 AM
Story mission episode 2 the price of genocide part 2, I hate that damn kid!

Juza
Mar 24, 2009, 06:57 AM
- Missed MAG2 and Lightning Carnival. No wonder I'm still level 129.

- Farmed Awoken Serpent at too low a level, getting my butt kicked and taking 45 minutes each run, looking for Zaks Gabot boards... Which were released to NPC shops about a week after I started farming. >.>

- Chose to play a right proper Numan (WT/claws) when it's clear Sonic Team has turned them into freaking hippy drippy green eco-friendly space elves for PSU. But I'll show them. Oh, I'll show them. :O

Sir_Satyr
Mar 24, 2009, 07:21 AM
Hunting pretty much everything and anything I have ever gotten. I swear this game hates me. I never get any good luck from that stupid luck lady. It seems like everyone and thier brother gets everything really easily, sometimes even multiples of the item while I spam and spam and spam and all I get is a feeling of rejection. Thats pretty much it. I have gotten some nice synths and what not recently, so I can't complain about that, just the time it takes me to hunt things.

darkante
Mar 24, 2009, 09:59 AM
- Killing over 200 + Jaggos this year and last year with no Love Inferno ever dropped.
- Wasting my time on that ^
- Recently tried to synth a stack of Grinder S Base with no S+9 or S+10 to show.
- Still pist on that ^

Atm, thatīs about it.

Chimeria
Mar 24, 2009, 10:16 AM
-Making 500K+ and losing it in 5 minutes. lol.
-Vanga Orga's Fireball and Flamethrowers
-Pretty much everything in White Beast that can put you to sleep
-Taking forever to awaken from a sleep spell.
-Epecting a cool sounding weapon to look cool (the Jogiri for example) but it looks just like the weapon before it...( We really need more unique weapons)

darkante
Mar 24, 2009, 10:17 AM
-Making 500K+ and losing it in 5 minutes. lol.
-Vanga Orga's Fireball and Flamethrowers
-Pretty much everything in White Beast that can put you to sleep
-Taking forever to awaken from a sleep spell.
-Epecting a cool sounding weapon to look cool (the Jogiri for example) but it looks just like the weapon before it...( We really need more unique weapons)

Get a Sleep Resist. Sleeping spells problem solved. =P

Chimeria
Mar 24, 2009, 10:20 AM
Get a Sleep Resist. Sleeping spells problem solved. =P
Good thinking...I think I'm just too afraid to unequip my SUV. I feel sort of "empty" without it.
lol.

Calsetes
Mar 24, 2009, 10:22 AM
I'm in the "looking for a love inferno" boat - seems those who need it (the poor people) don't get it, while the rich kids (the people who willingly throw stacks of money around to buy themselves that 50% Armas line because it's "such a huge upgrade" from their 48% Armas line) get like 15 of them a year during the hunting period. If only they had a trade-in for some of these seasonal weapons, like "trade in 30 WD Lovers for weapon X". That'd make things a bit easier.

But yeah, aside from that probably the low synth rates I always seem to get on my weapons. Thank god I synth ranged stuff more than melee stuff.

darkante
Mar 24, 2009, 10:28 AM
If only they had a trade-in for some of these seasonal weapons, like "trade in 30 WD Lovers for weapon X". That'd make things a bit easier.
That sounds like a great idea, it would just make more sense.
SEGA will never do that though, they hate thinking.

Libram
Mar 24, 2009, 11:41 AM
Chimeria, the resist units are Body units. The SUVs are Extra units. You don't need to unequip one to use the other. Not unless you have the proper armor.

And that is my beef. There aren't many good fighter equipable armors that have both the Body and Extra slot. It really grinds my gears.

Noblewine
Mar 24, 2009, 02:45 PM
I accidentally fed my transfer pass to Neudaiz to my PM instead of selecting redecorate.
Misreading a price for a weapon or armor and spending more than I wanted to.

biggabertha
Mar 24, 2009, 02:56 PM
Spending most of the Moatoob GBR in Desert Terror S2 and Awoken Serpent S with a friend getting burnt and tossed around by enemies there then flash frozen by the boss. After several days of hunting the Gur Asted, we got it to drop but it went to someone else. Then we got it to drop a few days later after constant runs... it failed.

Tried hunting the Muktengek but got nothing but Conis, Ank Zagzas, Soda Ribans and Zaks Gabot boards for days. Then when my friend got it, it failed. Few days later, I got the board again and it came out 12%...

Two out of three Rattlesnakes successful, I am SO saving up important boards for synthing bonuses from now on. 100% is just far more reliable.

I think I'd be in a state of depression if I failed a Love Inferno. There are too many horror stories of that going on here for me to do that.

RemiusTA
Mar 24, 2009, 04:21 PM
-You lose 3.2mil on a Gacha and got nothin good
-You delete a character with good PAs
-When you find out your friend quits

Well i pretty much gone through everything above,and i feel dumb

so what things have you gone through that was frustrating in psu

- stop gambling

- PA --> PA Disk --> Common Box, anyone?

-Yeah thats always annoying.

AC9breaker
Mar 24, 2009, 04:23 PM
Most frustrating thing about PSU is Sega obv.

RemiusTA
Mar 24, 2009, 05:36 PM
Most frustrating thing about PSU is Sega obv.

universal agreement.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 24, 2009, 05:44 PM
-Trying to have fun when your computer can't fucking handle the game because it's so old and shitty and-

ohgodminirant

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 25, 2009, 10:33 AM
Being unable to play for around 5 months b/c of no credit card. D:

Uncle_bob
Mar 25, 2009, 04:30 PM
The most frustrating thing about PSU is PSU. :disapprove:

Rasputin
Mar 25, 2009, 04:37 PM
Problem: You're playing PSU

Aeris
Mar 25, 2009, 09:51 PM
These are the things that frustrated me in psu.

Not getting a LKK drop after 300+ runs on Scared Beast and Lightning Beasts.
Having a hard time getting a Agito Repca board since i have all materials for one.
Having to end up buying a Love Inferno since i don't be online as much for White Day but hey, at least i have one.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 25, 2009, 10:17 PM
Getting back from spring break to find that only 2 out of your 10 regularly-playing friends are getting on when you're online.

Vanda Orgas in general.