View Full Version : S 30% Dark Armas

kejen
Mar 24, 2009, 09:37 AM
Any offers?

Thanks.

kejen
Mar 24, 2009, 11:31 PM
In my shop for 75 mil.

Looking for serafi-senba light or lightning.

Thanks.

galadriel
Mar 25, 2009, 02:25 AM
I'll trade u for a light serafi plus mesetA

kejen
Mar 25, 2009, 02:25 AM
What % light?

galadriel
Mar 25, 2009, 02:35 AM
20% light how much meseta u want

kejen
Mar 25, 2009, 02:58 AM
Don't want a 20% light.

In shop for 70 mil. Going to sleep. Hopefully will be gone in the morning. That's a good deal for someone. Board is 70 mil. So it's like you're getting free nano and guaranteed 30%. Even just to buy to sell it to make a profit. Just bad timing to sell a dark armor I think, but need money.

Thanks.

II REAPER II
Mar 25, 2009, 03:45 AM
It sold. I hope you know it was worth 100 mil...

kejen
Mar 25, 2009, 03:46 AM
SOLD.

Guy bought it and then put in his shop for a stack.

I seriously need to save some money for reserve. Always synthing and wasting it. Look how many storm lines are in my shop, and look at the %'s. Synthed over 50, about 10 failed, 1 42% , 1 46% and the rest bad. I'm done synthing S rank armor and weapons in PSU for a while. The odds are horrible.

EDIT: Yeah, I had up there for 95 mil all day. I really don't think many people are after these low % armas lines. There are several 28% around 80 mil that have been up there for weeks. 26% in the 60 mil range and have been up there even longer. And nobody is really doing any dark runs. Got the board myself so really all profit, not complaining.

galadriel
Mar 25, 2009, 06:33 AM
LOL everyone is saying armas lines are worth so much and there in shops for way to much meseta. The only thing is no one is buying them. So u came up cause I guarantee you no one is going to buy that armas for a stack

Hiero_Glyph
Mar 25, 2009, 12:09 PM
LOL everyone is saying armas lines are worth so much and there in shops for way to much meseta. The only thing is no one is buying them. So u came up cause I guarantee you no one is going to buy that armas for a stack

Now that this has been sold, keep in mind that Armas Lines will drop made during our next event, Shred the Darkness. A 30% is at the upper end of these made Armas Lines but do you really think that players will pay a stack for something that will be dropping made very soon? The player that bought it is likely unaware of this fact. Good sale and very good timing.

Noob Saibot
Mar 25, 2009, 12:49 PM
Now that this has been sold, keep in mind that Armas Lines will drop made during our next event, Shred the Darkness. A 30% is at the upper end of these made Armas Lines but do you really think that players will pay a stack for something that will be dropping made very soon? The player that bought it is likely unaware of this fact. Good sale and very good timing.

How many 30% yiel-senba or yiel lines have you seen? Just sayin'8-)

Hiero_Glyph
Mar 25, 2009, 10:39 PM
How many 30% yiel-senba or yiel lines have you seen? Just sayin'8-)

What is the damage taken difference between a 30% and a 20%? Just sayin'.