PDA

View Full Version : how do you trade multiple stacks?

Gaara of sv
Mar 24, 2009, 04:05 PM
im pumped!, just got 2 love inferno boards! and i was wondering how do you trade multiple stackes? cuz, yeah im probably going to sell them

Itachi1990
Mar 24, 2009, 04:12 PM
You gotta do the trade twice only 1 stack of mesta and 5 items per trade.

Dhylec
Mar 24, 2009, 04:13 PM
It's best to request a GM to broker/accommodate the deal. It's safer & but not easy.

Tekershee
Mar 24, 2009, 04:16 PM
Or a trusted member of the community!

Gaara of sv
Mar 24, 2009, 04:34 PM
how could you request a gm? i have never even seen one! isnt there only like 4?

and if you were to do it with out a gm, how can anyone trust anyone? cuz there are SOOO many pple out there trying to scam and cheat

OldCoot
Mar 24, 2009, 05:04 PM
Make sure to log everything including player id, Gamertag (360) and other so that if a problem comes up you have evidence to back up your situation.

Another way is to trade like 80 Million and ask for certain weapons that are around the value that will make the deal balance.

Gaara of sv
Mar 24, 2009, 05:39 PM
okay, i got how to do it w/out a gm, but how could i get a GM to help the trade??? (thanks by the way for your time and help)

kejen
Mar 24, 2009, 07:36 PM
Hope to see one and ask. Some of the people that have been around for a while might have some of the GM's cards and/or friends with them. You can check the official forum to contact one, but chances are slim.

But listen, the trade window is garbage. Doesn't matter what you see in that window, there are ways to make it disappear and you get nothing.

Also, recording the persons info, having witnesses, etc won't get your stuff back. They might get banned is all.

The bottom line is use your head. Something for 150 mil, tell them to give you 50 mil, then you will put the item in your shop for the 100. Or deal with someone reputable from the forums. Just from reading the forums and knowing their history I can tell if I can trust them or not. Hell, it took you over a week to get the item. You can spend a few hours on a background check before selling it.