PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Community course

MaximusLight
Mar 25, 2009, 07:52 PM
Can someone explain this to me because from what I understand from the Japanese March 26th update, this basically means that after my account expires I can no longer do anything but use my old characters just the way I left them.

Help?

Magus_84
Mar 25, 2009, 08:02 PM
From my understanding...

Once your account expires, you can still use your characters the way you left them, in certain missions, even if you don't resubscribe.

AerisZeal
Mar 25, 2009, 08:02 PM
The way I understood it was that if you let your account expire you can still sign on with minimum accessibility. So free PSU but not really free PSU. I'd assume that if you do renew you'll be set back to standard accessibility.

Alecc
Mar 25, 2009, 08:55 PM
Can someone explain this to me because from what I understand from the Japanese March 26th update, this basically means that after my account expires I can no longer do anything but use my old characters just the way I left them.

Help?

Well, if you let your account expire now, you don't have access to PSU at all.
After that maintenance you will still have access to PSU, just not to everything.
It seems they are trying to keep people playing (even without paying) and hoping that players will feel the need to acess the full game and pay again. Something like that. :D

gratefulgriz
Mar 26, 2009, 09:41 AM
Oh wow, that will definitely get me back in the action! so does this work for the NA servers and when might this occur?? ty!

EspioKaos
Mar 26, 2009, 09:59 AM
so does this work for the NA servers and when might this occur?? ty!

JP servers only for now. Though GM Edward reportedly said this supplemental update will make its way over to the local servers, there is no estimate on when.

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 26, 2009, 10:37 AM
there is no estimate on when.
Well, first they gotta figure out how to get the update working on the JP servers...

MaximusLight
Mar 28, 2009, 02:07 AM
Oh!
That sounds pretty good then, I could level MaximusLight to the max, level him the way I want him then when my account expires still pop on from time to time, that actually is pretty good, thanks for clearing that up!

XFoxPrower
Mar 28, 2009, 02:18 PM
I like this idea. It would help PSU's population, and from there, I'm sure plenty of the players will resubscribe. No more barren Colony 4F :p.