PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 I'm back. Where are all the people?

Djsparky305
Mar 26, 2009, 02:56 PM
aww man when i got on i See 1 full star that suckz is it the time of the day or somthing cuz this suckz bad i was expecting to have fun with people but THERE ARE NONE! :P What happend ....D:??

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 26, 2009, 03:12 PM
You should be able to find people in missions where jaggos appear.

Zorafim
Mar 26, 2009, 03:13 PM
Comment how easy it is all you want, but remember you're on a PSU board.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 26, 2009, 03:16 PM
A lot of people burned out hunting Love Inferno boards, and others are just doing other things until tomorrow's update.

I've found myself getting on every afternoon, usually seeing that none of my friends are on, and then I log off. I don't enjoy soloing.

Calsetes
Mar 26, 2009, 03:19 PM
To answer your question, they're probably where you left them:

White Beast, maybe a few doing Seed Express, and a handful actually varying what missions they run.

Edit: Love that, Itch. I know how horrible looking for a group in FFXI can be - it seemed to me when I played no one wanted a tank when I was a tank, then no one wanted a damage dealer when I was a damage dealer (war/mnk for tank and war/thf with a greataxe for DD). I kept getting into parties where people thought I could actually SURVIVE without heals with a sub as thief, and everybody wanted a blink tank or a paladin tank. Except this one time where they were justified.... they had a paladin who was wearing robes and using a staff, and subbed white mage. No idea how many times he was dropped on his head as a child, but it must have been a hell of a lot....

Alecc
Mar 26, 2009, 03:23 PM
universe 2, white beast.
universe 2, awoken serpent. You should find plenty of people there. ;)

Djsparky305
Mar 26, 2009, 03:55 PM
ahh cool thanx for replying :D

hunterseifer
Mar 27, 2009, 04:26 AM
Lately Ive been playing mh2 lately, and when I last logged in to get a coin, I saw uni 6 had more stars than other uni's O.o ; I wasnt dreaming either. Anyway, gonna log in on friday to see the new update, might run alittle bit idk >.>

Elley
Mar 27, 2009, 05:19 AM
They're all on the xbox 360.

Noblewine
Mar 27, 2009, 06:49 AM
Mission spotlight at Awaken Serpent uni1 and 2. It will continue until March 30th.