PDA

View Full Version : how do you guys do it!

the destroyer2
Mar 26, 2009, 02:59 PM
ive been banned from this website like 80 times its so funny there just mad i hacked so many people on the pc servers hahahah so many psycho wands so little time i just went into a mission and just dropped them all on left uts funnier this way because i do it just to be an ass you worked so hard for that stuff and i just simply threw it away. the xbox server hacks were a fail and not the pc..... ha i love it #1 hated by the pc psu community lulz ITS OVER 9000! try not to fail so hard next time, caturday will be my next attack

NiceOnes
Mar 26, 2009, 03:02 PM
Loser.

Find something productive to do with your skills.

Itchee
Mar 26, 2009, 03:03 PM
Hack your way into some proper spelling and punctuation, Champ.

Zorafim
Mar 26, 2009, 03:08 PM
Ohaithar

Mysterious-G
Mar 26, 2009, 03:09 PM
Hi, destroyer! :)
I am a big fan of your's! <3
Would you please hack my shop aswell?
I quitted and forgot to put my good stuff off the shop.
Name: Kyrlia
Thank you in advance! :kisses:

Zos
Mar 26, 2009, 03:11 PM
Hack some better grammar

Vanzazikon
Mar 26, 2009, 03:16 PM
Remember, you sold me your soul in exchange for the ability to access 9000 accounts. Have a good life. And I'll see you in hell.

Lance813
Mar 26, 2009, 03:18 PM
FKL'd picture nao pl0x.

CrimsomWolf
Mar 26, 2009, 03:19 PM
Ummm.... Who are you?

Doesn't matter *Gestures the Black Hand's to incinerate destroyer*

Vanzazikon
Mar 26, 2009, 03:25 PM
I forbid that *protects the Destroyer with a pulsing red barrier* I need this man to complete his wish so that our contract can be met... Then you can fry him.

Scarlett
Mar 26, 2009, 03:30 PM
You pore miserable soul; Is this what gives you pleasure in life?
Are you "getting off" wile reading my post too, most likely so; considering you probably can't get a woman, to stay in you life any longer then a day of two. Your parents most likely are Embarrassed by the site of you also, cum stain!

Parasitic leeches like you eventually fade away, laughed at buy the newbie community who finally feel some sort of worth by the small act of discarding you like the trash you have become, even in there newbie eyes, 'Almost'!

You will from here out be called 'Almost' Cuz you'll never become anything useful in live but maybe fertilizer to a Thorn bush anyhow.

Band this fools IP PSU
Scarzs

CrimsomWolf
Mar 26, 2009, 03:31 PM
To Vanz:

*Throws Lance of Longinius.*

Sorry, next time find someone who actually can spell properly and make logical arguments.

Vanzazikon
Mar 26, 2009, 03:39 PM
Parasitic leeches like you eventually fade away, laughed at buy the noob community who finally feel some sort of worth by discarding you like the trash you have become, even in there nooby eyes, cum stain!Honestly, can you not find a better noun or adjective? Using real words can be much more powerful.