PDA

View Full Version : I like rolling with Bruce.

NiceOnes
Mar 26, 2009, 03:38 PM
Finally had "fun" playing PSU last night! We rolled a few Forest Infiltrations with a full party! Jagos appear on that map BTW! Then we pulled off a few Bruce S runs! I finally got his partner card and 3-4 catillium as well! Anyways.. Just stoked that this game can still be fun if you put together a good party and get the F away from WB!

What is peeps' record for a Bruce S run? I think we had around 14:20 left on our second run.

ashley50
Mar 26, 2009, 05:14 PM
Great, Good Job!

RemiusTA
Mar 26, 2009, 07:03 PM
Bruce is fucking ugly.

Will_Nonheim
Mar 26, 2009, 07:47 PM
I still need to get a team to do Bruce S at some point. I want him to use his mustache elsewhere than on his own mission with me. :o

Ruru
Mar 27, 2009, 08:38 AM
my group of 3 did cueballs dungeon S and finally S ranked it after a few tries/levels.

i prefer Tylor and Nav personally but cueball can be fun at times.

NiceOnes
Mar 27, 2009, 01:55 PM
Will:

Drop me a line if you ever want to run a bruce. I have a handfull of friends on at most times and could probably hook you up. Provided you're 360.

NiceOnes

hiraisho
Mar 27, 2009, 02:02 PM
Looking at Will's sig it looks like he's on the PC/PS2 server. I'll run it with ya if you want, I still need to get Bruce's card :)

tadtwisted
Mar 27, 2009, 02:14 PM
Bruce looks like Mr. Pringle (Pringle chips) and i thinks hes the second best NPC to take along with you ( I like curtz a little better ). but if you dont want to do all the story missions to get everyone else bruce is the way to go. I want the NPC cards to go to all my characters not just the one's i beat the story mode with

NiceOnes
Mar 30, 2009, 11:13 AM
hiraisho:

By looks of your sig you're PC/PS2 as well! Lol.. My GT is NiceOnes if you want to run though. Our group is always looking for more good players so we don't have to run WB with randoms all the time.

Ethateral
Mar 30, 2009, 11:36 AM
I think Bruce is the best NPC out there, since he KNOWS when to heal you and likes attacking, instead of standing there being.. Idle. =_= Ethan is decent as well. IF I had Alfort's card (Only one I don't have), I'd be using Alfort + Chrome dome Mr. Clean. <3