PDA

View Full Version : Challenge!

TalHex
Mar 26, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hey FKL, have any of you seen the anime: The Tower of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk.

I'm thinking of watching it, the intro is rad... and thats about all i know about it XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvon3JM2d10

Scrub
Mar 26, 2009, 09:20 PM
Watch a real anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0zJeeqB6k&fmt=18

Solstis
Mar 26, 2009, 09:23 PM
Are any of those half as interesting as the Vinland Saga manga?

Protip: Unlikely

Scrub
Mar 26, 2009, 09:25 PM
Are any of those half as interesting as the Vinland Saga manga?

Protip: Unlikely

OH GOD DID YOU SEE THE NEWEST ONE.

;_; ASKELADD NOOOOO

Solstis
Mar 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
Delayed double post.

And yes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Scrub
Mar 26, 2009, 09:43 PM
It's cool that it said that it was the Climax of the Prologue, though, it shows how much is planned for this thing, and it's so awesome to see everything come together perfectly.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL REAL PLOT WILL BE, YOU KNOW? LIKE IF THIS IS THE PROLOGUE HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THE MEAT OF THE COMIC GOING TO BE?!?!

Solstis
Mar 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
It's cool that it said that it was the Climax of the Prologue, though, it shows how much is planned for this thing, and it's so awesome to see everything come together perfectly.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE ACTUAL REAL PLOT WILL BE, YOU KNOW? LIKE IF THIS IS THE PROLOGUE HOW FUCKING AWESOME IS THE MEAT OF THE COMIC GOING TO BE?!?!

That was the prologue?

Frak!

W0LB0T
Mar 26, 2009, 10:23 PM
Watch a real anime.
Like Maid Service...

Larian
Mar 27, 2009, 05:51 AM
The Tower of Druaga was a really old and not really good game for the ps2...It was pretty much a bad Azure Dreams...Without the hot girls!!! =/

TalHex
Mar 27, 2009, 06:26 AM
so chances are, even though the intro is good, the anime is going to suck? ah well i might watch a few episodes anyways

Tact
Mar 27, 2009, 06:44 AM
so chances are, even though the intro is good, the anime is going to suck? ah well i might watch a few episodes anyways

I would just go by the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" here, and say "Don't judge an anime by its opening sequence."

For all you know, that opening sequence might just be the best part of the whole anime. :wacko:

TalHex
Mar 27, 2009, 07:52 AM
true, but then again, I found some of my favorite animes with this method. *shrug* its about as effective as any way else

raikomaru40
Mar 27, 2009, 10:39 AM
I like to look at how action scenes are animated, i.e. I thought it was really cool how they did the fight scene in Naruto episode 132-134 (I'm pretty sure those are the episodes, the ones where Naruto and Sasuke fight), but really just the animation in general, and it could have a really terrible opening and still be great (Shin Chan, umm...and Dragonball's opening kinda sucked....)

Outrider
Mar 27, 2009, 10:50 AM
The Tower of Druaga was a really old and not really good game for the ps2...It was pretty much a bad Azure Dreams...Without the hot girls!!! =/

It's actually quite a bit older than that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_druaga

Larian
Mar 27, 2009, 09:32 PM
You should just watch Shining Tears X Wind instead...Or maybe Night Wizard...Those were both really good ones from last yearish... =D

Well actually Shining Tears might have been out around the time of Shining Wind's release for the ps2 in japan...but I think people just got around to subbing it last year... =/

Scrub
Mar 27, 2009, 10:21 PM
Grow some HAIR ON YOUR CHEST and watch ippo and read vinland saga you fucking girls.