PDA

View Full Version : disconnected in arms dealer

Shinko
Mar 27, 2009, 07:22 AM
Hey I have a question. if you get disconnected in the area where you break open the box to get ur weapon from the arms dealer (or leave it without opening it) will u still have the items need to get it or is it just a lost.

I ask because I got dc because of internet issues (i called the company and thay are worrying on the problem) at that location and I can get back on and now im worried that my items may have been wasted... god i hope thats not the case.

Ruru
Mar 27, 2009, 07:41 AM
pretty sure its lost (items required and items obtainable) this game has never been kind when it comes to bad connections (getting DC during rare maps like phantom fissure and not being able to get back in) is one example.

i dont know if its the case here but i'm sure you're at a loss. i'd say send in a ticket/talk to a GM but i doubt they will/can do anything aside from say "sorry".

ashley50
Mar 27, 2009, 07:44 AM
I'd say...you lost them. Like Ruru has mentioned

and since it like that anyways.

Konsuishi
Mar 27, 2009, 09:33 AM
If you read the arms dealers info he tells you that if you don't get the item out of the box then your screwed. He even states "Don't come crying back to me..." so ya ur items are teh poof. Sorry for you T.T (item losses make me teh sad)

WhiteKnight01
Mar 27, 2009, 09:46 AM
what were you trading for?

ashley50
Mar 27, 2009, 10:03 AM
like everyone else is trading i bet...

Calsetes
Mar 27, 2009, 10:09 AM
Hey, is the DB's Saber + available in this update, or was that later on, like in update 3?

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 10:17 AM
Hey, is the DB's Saber + available in this update, or was that later on, like in update 3?

We just have access to wave 1 so far (Stec weapons, Jou'un Soul, Chain Edge, Flowen's Soul, Flowen's Greatsword+, Sangeyasha and Chainsawd+). DB's Sword+ will release in wave 2.

Calsetes
Mar 27, 2009, 10:35 AM
Crap, and I doubt that I'll get the stuff together for a Flowen's+ or a Chain+. Oh well, guess there's no harm in trying....

ErtaiClou
Mar 27, 2009, 11:53 AM
It is a rather unsavory way to do a trade. You risk another load screen, you have to bring a weapon, and on top of the that box is unsettlingly close to the warp crystal.

Powder Keg
Mar 27, 2009, 11:55 AM
It is a rather unsavory way to do a trade. You risk another load screen, you have to bring a weapon, and on top of the that box is unsettlingly close to the warp crystal.

I was thinking the same thing when I read the original post. WHY the F would they do tha---ahh what am I saying here...

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 12:16 PM
Crap, and I doubt that I'll get the stuff together for a Flowen's+ or a Chain+. Oh well, guess there's no harm in trying....

Actually, Chainsawd+ is pretty easy to get. I don't even have Flowen's+ myself, so I know what you mean there :lol:

Also keep in mind that DB's Sword+ requires a Chevalier Edge, like Sangeyasha.

Shinko
Mar 27, 2009, 01:34 PM
Man hell. thats just great I go in there the 1st time and get dc.... so I guess I just lost out. but then I get all i needed again (lucky I had 2 gold coins) and go in there and realize that the only weapon I had on me was the sange and yasha.... so I couldn't open the box -_-

So i guess I lost out again.... i guess it's my fault this time for being in a rush sigh.... today is just not my day. I guess i won't have that weapon for a while now :( (its going to be awhile before a get another gold coin)

james_b
Mar 27, 2009, 01:38 PM
Man hell. thats just great I go in there the 1st time and get dc.... so I guess I just lost out. but then I get all i needed again (lucky I had 2 gold coins) and go in there and realize that the only weapon I had on me was the sange and yasha.... so I couldn't open the box -_-

So i guess I lost out again.... i guess it's my fault this time for being in a rush sigh.... today is just not my day. I guess i won't have that weapon for a while now :( (its going to be awhile before a get another gold coin)

I apologize, but I find that very funny.

Itchee
Mar 27, 2009, 01:40 PM
Successfully getting in and out of the arms dealer with your item is the hidden mini game noone bothered to mention.
Make sure you have max photon fortune to ward off potential d/cs and to keep your 'tarding percentage low.

Shinko
Mar 27, 2009, 01:45 PM
I apologize, but I find that very funny.

Yea i understand it is kinda funny. You'll think I'd be pissed right now but i'm so used to misfortune that it don't really hit hard as it would on someone else.

Successfully getting in and out of the arms dealer with your item is the hidden mini game noone bothered to mention.
Make sure you have max photon fortune to ward off potential d/cs and to keep your 'tarding percentage low.

lol thats kinda funny. Im scared to even try again when i get another gold coin. who know what might happen next time. My xbox my freeze on me or something.

Itchee
Mar 27, 2009, 01:50 PM
Be careful, otherwise your box might red ring rico itself so bad that only a warranty+5 can revive it....

NiceOnes
Mar 27, 2009, 01:52 PM
Who runs around without a weapon? You have room for 60 items btw..... Lolz.

Oh... Sorry about your luck. As many of you know I like to think about it this way:

"Some days you're the dog and other days you're the hydrant."

Calsetes
Mar 27, 2009, 02:42 PM
I run around without weapons! I always carry 10 different armors on me, and each element for each armor and that maxes me out!!!!! We need more item slots!?!?!?!!!!111!;|

I kill enemies with my manliness, since I do it unclothed.

Also, I know it needs an edge. I saved lots of silver from back when we had 10x coins, so I could buy one as soon as it was available. Just need a second for.... Neiclaw+, I think?