PDA

View Full Version : AotI When do you think the next Arms update is?

Konsuishi
Mar 27, 2009, 09:36 AM
I hope it is very soon. I was pretty disappointed in the whole selection list seeing as i am a fighmaster and personally chainsawd+ isn't appealing and i can't use anything else.

ashley50
Mar 27, 2009, 09:40 AM
Who knows when?

that's always the question for NA/EU side anyways...

ErtaiClou
Mar 27, 2009, 12:00 PM
I would've thought the falclaw would be up there but according to psupedia it's way down the line. Heck, they even gave us back crystal central or thunderfest something. Be nice to get our elemental versions but o well.

Konsuishi
Mar 28, 2009, 01:16 AM
Ya i hear you on that one. I have two falclaws and it'd gotten to the point that i don't even wanna hold onto them anymore.

InfiniDragon
Mar 28, 2009, 01:34 AM
Chainsawd+ rocks hard. Even for typical non-sword users (it pains me to say that, lol) it's a useful weapon due to that nice HP drain on it. Just carry around a neutral (counter element if you have it) and use Grav Break, and you have a Trimate in a PA. :lol:

As for the topic, no clue when it'll come out, but it'll likely be a while before we see the next wave. I just want to get to the fifth wave so Sega can gib Elysion.

AlphaDragoon
Mar 28, 2009, 02:03 AM
Get me when they actually release some cool new sabers.

dogg1000
Mar 28, 2009, 04:05 AM
After StD b/c guld doesnt drop till StD and thats part of the next arms dealer update.

pikachief
Mar 28, 2009, 10:38 AM
more like around the event AFTER StD :/ cuz it comes out after or around milla starts dropping in the event D:

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 28, 2009, 11:49 AM
Its ridiculous that they didn't put in the adahna degahna cannon, they where to lazy to fix the drops in the crap carnival so the very least they should have given us that seeing as a lot of people have this.

Aries2384
Mar 28, 2009, 04:56 PM
Dissatisifed asshats. We FINALLY get wave one of Arms dealer and people already want to know when the next one is coming? Sheesh. God help us that Sega didnt personally interview everyone and find out exactly what they wouldve liked to have seen in the Arms dealer. Seriously. Im glad we got anything at all.. AND it didnt have any bugs. Thats impressive. I'm pretty anxious for a GOOD event over more weapons to help do the SAME old White beast. Ill take Shred The Darkness please.

Vickie
Mar 28, 2009, 10:36 PM
Dissatisifed asshats. We FINALLY get wave one of Arms dealer and people already want to know when the next one is coming? Sheesh. God help us that Sega didnt personally interview everyone and find out exactly what they wouldve liked to have seen in the Arms dealer. Seriously. Im glad we got anything at all.. AND it didnt have any bugs. Thats impressive. I'm pretty anxious for a GOOD event over more weapons to help do the SAME old White beast. Ill take Shred The Darkness please.

Seriously