PDA

View Full Version : WHERE TO REPORT SCAMMER?

ravot408
Mar 27, 2009, 05:46 PM
I GOT SCAMMED ITS ON YOUTUBE COPY AND PASTE THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6L8z2anO9M

kejen
Mar 27, 2009, 06:14 PM
Yeah man, bad coding. It doesn't update the new item after the trade has been cancelled if the item put in has the same name is what it looks like.

When someone cancels a trade, start the trade from scratch. And I think that kind of scam can be prevented.

Still another scam where they can lag themselves out. Remove the item while lagged, and somehow the trade goes through when they come back and you get nothing. Still not sure how this one works, the mechanics of it at least. Doesn't make sense. Read you can prevent that by not finalizing for at least 30 seconds (let them finalize first) and see if they lag out.

Trade window is garbage is the bottom line.

WeeWardle
Mar 27, 2009, 06:25 PM
fs its people like this that ruin the gaeme u cant even trade with ppl anymore wtf

ZeroKamikaze
Mar 27, 2009, 06:25 PM
if you got his info (ID #, char. name, and Gamertag), then you can always submit a ticket on him. Also since you have video proof of the offense, they should be able to find him easily, provided that you have the info I stated above.

kejen
Mar 27, 2009, 06:39 PM
There will always be bad people, no matter where you go. The person at fault is really sega here. There should no way in hell be a way to scam in a trade window. Period. And if there is, fix it immediately. I'm sure this scam has been around since the start.

This game is huge and I understand that certain things that involve many things are hard to code. And bugs come up, and rollbacks might be needed. But a trade window is basic. Not complicated at all.

ZeroKamikaze
Mar 27, 2009, 06:53 PM
too true kejen

ravot408
Mar 27, 2009, 08:30 PM
WHERE DIO SUB MIT A TICKET

Dragwind
Mar 27, 2009, 08:31 PM
You can report and send the video to: http://help.sega.com/

ravot408
Mar 27, 2009, 08:39 PM
CAN SOME ONE HELP ME GET A GM

pokefiend
Mar 27, 2009, 08:55 PM
your not going to get your rattlesnac back just to let you know but at least you got rid of a scammer in the process

NDW
Mar 27, 2009, 09:06 PM
CAN SOME ONE HELP ME GET A GM

This isn't the official boards for PSU. This is only a fan site. If you need to talk to someone, register and talk to someone on the official boards.

http://phantasystaruniverse.com/community_boards.php

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 27, 2009, 09:09 PM
Hahaha XD Thats why i buy weapons from player shops and hunt them on mission.

You got played like a sucker. And the guy running away made me laugh so hard. Please put more videos on youtube.

jayster
Mar 28, 2009, 01:26 AM
I try to avoid trades as much as possible. Too much can go wrong. Best bet is to find the Dark Assassins room, get his GT and ID# and then submit a ticket against him. Submitting a ticket now most likely won't do anything since you don't have any info on him. I hope you get retribution. I am highly against scammers in this game.

Yunfa
Mar 28, 2009, 01:45 AM
You got played like a sucker. And the guy running away made me laugh so hard. Please put more videos on youtube.

best PSU player eh...I wonder

PhdChristmas
Mar 28, 2009, 02:53 AM
WHERE DIO SUB MIT A TICKET

not here at psoworld, LAWLLL

jayster
Mar 28, 2009, 08:30 PM
I just got scammed by him. I got all his info though, GT = XROFL Dark AssassinX ID# = 3010xxxx

Dhylec
Mar 28, 2009, 08:33 PM
I just got scammed by him. I got all his info though, GT = XROFL Dark AssassinX ID# = 3010xxxx

Again, report to help.sega.com so that they an look into the claim & correct any scam.

jayster
Mar 28, 2009, 08:49 PM
I did

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 01:21 PM
I did

So you would trade with the same guy after just watching a video of him scamming someone?

jayster
Mar 29, 2009, 03:51 PM
So you would trade with the same guy after just watching a video of him scamming someone?

If I remembered it was him, I wouldn't have done it. It wasn't a trade window scam anyways, I gave him meseta to run PF and he just left. And to those who are against buying PF's. I have been PF scammed before. I sent in a ticket and they permanently banned the kid for scamming me out of a Phantom Fissure. Sega doesn't care if you buy PF as long as it isn't real money.

kejen
Mar 31, 2009, 12:43 PM
Right now he is in server 1 white beasts trying to sell that 8/8 snac for 25 mil, and 10/10 desta. If I had 25 would buy it and give it to you. I have 4 mil to throw up if anyone else has the rest.

DarkEliteRico
Mar 31, 2009, 12:48 PM
if you got his info (ID #, char. name, and Gamertag), then you can always submit a ticket on him. Also since you have video proof of the offense, they should be able to find him easily, provided that you have the info I stated above.

I reported someone before with their ID, pics of before and after trade and well lets just say things went downhill from there. Took them as well as MS way too long to reply back and resolve the issue. Things went somewhat well the first time yet when the individuals started doing it to other players they didn't do anything.

PACHI
Mar 31, 2009, 12:57 PM
My I note that you are allowed to buy anything in this game with meseta as long as it doesnt pertain to some method of cheating

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 31, 2009, 09:39 PM
Right now he is in server 1 white beasts trying to sell that 8/8 snac for 25 mil, and 10/10 desta. If I had 25 would buy it and give it to you. I have 4 mil to throw up if anyone else has the rest.

Hes going to keep your 25m and run off like in the video.
And give you broken weapons, instead of the 8/8 and 10/10 ones he selling.
Do you fall for tricks that easy?

kejen
Mar 31, 2009, 10:06 PM
?

He was selling in his shop.

The swap scam is easily preventable anyway.