PDA

View Full Version : wtf! i cant get flowen's soul!

Gaara of sv
Mar 27, 2009, 08:18 PM
i have ALL the stuff!!! and it says i dont, i have 1 blackheart 1nosmegid 4dulk cor 5 titania!!!! okay, did sagac make a typo or something, cuz nosmegid is spelled with no space, and it is spelled with a space in the trade... and if they made a typo that would explain why i cant get, cuz it says blackheart, and that is the saber... black heart is the aoura so did sagac make 2 typo's or is it just glitched???

Neith
Mar 27, 2009, 08:24 PM
You need the Black Heart unit, not the saber. It's a typo in the trading information.

Gaara of sv
Mar 27, 2009, 08:28 PM
You need the Black Heart unit, not the saber. It's a typo in the trading information.

great yet another mistake by are dear beloved sega... i dont see why or HOW you could make that big of a mistake... its bad enought that you have to use the unit to make it, the least they could do is spell correctly... *sigh*

Gaara of sv
Mar 27, 2009, 08:31 PM
oh i have kinda a side question, well me and my dad have spent DAYS tryint to find the rare monster on tunnel recapture, and cannot find it... has anyone else found it?

Sir_Satyr
Mar 27, 2009, 09:33 PM
Good luck on getting the unit. I did 500 runs on the Hive, looking for the spawn. I never got the correct spawn past the first block, finally just gave up. We'll have a better chance to get the unit soon enough. And also a big F U to SegaC for messing this up. How could they even mistake the weapon for the unit, they are spelled totally different, I mean seriously!

Arika
Mar 27, 2009, 10:31 PM
I rather buy it than hunting that.

RikaPSOW
Mar 28, 2009, 09:29 AM
Just wait till STD. Dulk fakis drops it. Or if we get Seed-awakened S3 same case.

Chris28
Mar 28, 2009, 10:17 AM
we've known this for many many months and you just found out? Research is your friend!!

The_Brimada
Mar 28, 2009, 01:14 PM
Just wait for StD

Ruru
Mar 29, 2009, 04:11 AM
oh i have kinda a side question, well me and my dad have spent DAYS tryint to find the rare monster on tunnel recapture, and cannot find it... has anyone else found it?

its a "rare" monster. PSU ver1 rare maps are very much rare compared to AotI. you could do 1000 runs and never see one pop. not to mention black heart unit is also a rare drop from said rare enemy. your best bet is to wait for StD event or buy it.

darkante
Mar 29, 2009, 04:15 AM
I would say that Dark Sattelite gets Darbelans a bit more often.

Not to say they come often, but better doing that then Tunnel Recapture.

I seen Darbelan rare maps 4 times in Tunnel Recapture and 30 times at Dark Sattelite.
Never dropped me a Black Heart either, i just got one when there were a earlier event.

The chances of drops are very low also..donīt get your hops up to much.

fay
Mar 29, 2009, 05:32 AM
i personally find true darkness good for it. i used to do runs all the time just for beating the boss. before too long i realized that i had gotten the rare route who known how many times. i never killed the things though since you need 3 people.

they do however spawn very easy. very easy way too look at it aswell. you get a random big enemy in it. you want those tall things with scythe hands. then in the last room when 3 gazorans spawn. one needs to be the leader. get both of those things right and you get yourself a darberlan.

like i said before though. this rare map tends to spawn quite a lot for me

darkante
Mar 29, 2009, 07:11 AM
i personally find true darkness good for it. i used to do runs all the time just for beating the boss. before too long i realized that i had gotten the rare route who known how many times. i never killed the things though since you need 3 people.

they do however spawn very easy. very easy way too look at it aswell. you get a random big enemy in it. you want those tall things with scythe hands. then in the last room when 3 gazorans spawn. one needs to be the leader. get both of those things right and you get yourself a darberlan.

like i said before though. this rare map tends to spawn quite a lot for me

Well, thatīs if he is playing with two others often hunting for that unit.
Which i doubt, so he have to do the second best.

Ruru
Mar 29, 2009, 04:00 PM
yeah i got the rare map quite alot doing true darkness but i was either alone or with one other person. and the times i had enough for the door i either never got the rare map or we killed the darbelan and it dropped nothing worth mention lol. one of the few "rares" in this game (until StD comes out of course)

White Knight
Mar 30, 2009, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=RikaPSOW;2277825]Just wait till STD. QUOTE]

dirty girl you!!!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 30, 2009, 07:23 PM
I rather buy it than hunting that.

Lazy.:sleep:

PALRAPPYS
Mar 30, 2009, 08:05 PM
Lazy.:sleep:

I personally prefer to not hunt because I've never actually found something I was searching for. :(

Transgamergurl
Apr 1, 2009, 12:51 PM
Total agreement there. Why do i need to hunt when i have everyone else on the game to do it for me?