PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU JP servers

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 02:52 AM
Iam rather interested in joining he jp version, Iam just unsure of where to find a way to download the client. If u can help it would be of great help.

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 29, 2009, 03:25 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/download/psuilluminus/

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 03:12 PM
Is there a key required an does the download come with a key?

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 03:37 PM
I'm also interested in it. Just because of the level cap and all the items and the new supplemental update we get, as well as a larger group of people than the english servers.

I see that site we can download it at, but I have a fewe questions for you Lina.

1. Can you post prtscrn pictures of how to install it and everything?
2. Do we need to pay a monthly fee if we do this? I wouldn't mind paying to just get on it and start fresh.

If you can please answer me these two questions in this topic I would greatly appreciate it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSU: AOI
Shade456 Lvl 150 CAST GM
Shade457(Albino) Lvl 103 Beast FF
Shade456[F] Lvl 28 CAST WT
Shade457(Ebony) Lvl 1 Beast R

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 03:51 PM
so far iam registered got the dl complete problem now is the key ive been using the guide on psupedia and its extremely helpful.......now i jus need the key =D

ashley50
Mar 29, 2009, 04:54 PM
the installation procedure is almost the same as the English one.

key? Like serial number key?

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 05:11 PM
well iam online now but no ones on >.>;;; ne importers playing atm?

ashley50
Mar 29, 2009, 05:20 PM
and your name is?

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 05:27 PM
-=*Zizan*=- iam on uni 10 atm running LL

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 05:32 PM
Ecchi I plan to dl it and install it. My first char is gonna be called Ebony on it, so maybe we can meet on the fourth floor of clyez. I'll post when i get this all taken care of.

Edit: Um is it installed through this Skeed Reciever thing? Do we also have to register a new account, or can we use the one we have on the english server?

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 05:38 PM
sounds good tho its a trial period for me i believe u have 10 dayz i think so far iam in a bind no meseta no nothing xD, Someone halp me pwease ;;

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 05:45 PM
Ecchi what did you do to download and install it? I mean i don't understand this Skeed Reciever thing.

ashley50
Mar 29, 2009, 05:47 PM
remember this JP and NA/EU side are SEPARATE!

so you'll have to register for a new account.

I wish I could help but don't feel like reactivating my JP account atm

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 05:54 PM
lol click download just install skeed an it should start downloading psu. And lots of google translation xD. Well seems atm they are updating i believe the servers just went down.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 29, 2009, 05:59 PM
The Skeed thing is the downloader program thing right? If so, you don't need to use that. There should be links to download the files directly in three large chunks.

Once you have it, you have to buy a game key and register it to your account. I think that comes with maybe a few days free, but I'm not sure.

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 06:02 PM
yea i believe its a 10 day trial an ur better off downloading skeed and getting the DL from that, Its kinda like a Utorrent etc. From what it seems like ne wayz.

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 06:06 PM
well i did dl skeed, the problem is i don't see the Jap PSU dling or anything. Anything i need to do with it.

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 06:20 PM
sorry for the double post.

Mmmm... if you say its like Utorrent then i can simply do that. Geuss I better dl utorrent again, and then find the psu japanese torrent.

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 07:39 PM
after installing skeed there is an icon on the bottom right hand corner with ur programs ur currently using.

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 08:06 PM
heh... well i noticced something FAR easier to do. If you looked at the bottom of that page lina gave you theres a huge blue link. That leads to the set up itself, it has

setup.exe
setup-1a.bin
setup-1b.bin
setup-2a.bin

i went and translated all the japanese with google. this makes it simpler for me to dl and install it. I also read in other forums that this is the official game client made into a downloadable program which us here in NA do not have yet for our game. So easy peasy.

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 29, 2009, 09:25 PM
We'll probably be hanging out in Colony 3F of Universe 15 for the players that can only access Community Course.

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 09:26 PM
Ill be there =D

urarenge456
Mar 29, 2009, 10:01 PM
I'll see how things go. As far as things go i'm gonna get a full account. Following the guide on pedia to get my account set up and such. But i'll be doing that tomorrow. Either way look for me in Uni 15 then, Character name Ebony (Beast).

If you want to see me on the American servers, I'm Shade456, but i'm playing as my Alt at the moment, I've grown to like Beasts a lot.

ShuttleXpC
Mar 29, 2009, 11:50 PM
I just signed up as well -.-; I put the address of some hotel in Japan, I hope they aren't like FFXI where they simply delete your account if you put in weird information cause yeah, well...

Currently downloading the client. I see the top options after I've signed into my account profile first one seems to be a trial account. Now, if I want to register the full thing its gonna cost how much to buy a key? Also, if after I purchase that key do I have to add the key manually in the Register Game Key box, or will the account simply do it itself upon purchase?

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 30, 2009, 12:07 AM
I just signed up as well -.-; I put the address of some hotel in Japan, I hope they aren't like FFXI where they simply delete your account if you put in weird information cause yeah, well...

Currently downloading the client. I see the top options after I've signed into my account profile first one seems to be a trial account. Now, if I want to register the full thing its gonna cost how much to buy a key? Also, if after I purchase that key do I have to add the key manually in the Register Game Key box, or will the account simply do it itself upon purchase?
If they did that most of the importers accounts would have been deleted ages ago.

I think the key for AoI is 1000 yen and they send the key to your email when you puchase one, but it's been a while since I signed up for an account.

ShuttleXpC
Mar 30, 2009, 12:10 AM
If they did that most of the importers accounts would have been deleted ages ago.

I think the key for AoI is 1000 yen and they send the key to your email when you puchase one, but it's been a while since I signed up for an account.

Thanks a bunch, one last thing though. I see 2 options for the keys, if I wanna play AoI do I have to buy both keys, or can I simply buy the AoI key and be able to play the AoI content. I don't care about original PSU, or offline for that matter.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 30, 2009, 12:11 AM
My name is Sega Tarou, and I live in the SEGA of Japan headquarters. Want to play PSU? ^_^

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 30, 2009, 12:42 AM
My name is Sega Tarou, and I live in the SEGA of Japan headquarters.OMG me too!