PDA

View Full Version : Kireek Axe?

Aura_
Mar 29, 2009, 05:24 AM
So when can we expect or guess when the next wave will come?
I have started saving for a chevalier edge and wish to know how much I can save instead of bet till that period. Where could I get a Kireek soul?

Also I am concerned about not being able to get one, will I be able to purchase one from a shop? Much appreciated from those who reply.

fay
Mar 29, 2009, 05:26 AM
How long is a piece of string?

Mysterious-G
Mar 29, 2009, 06:40 AM
Are you sure you want that axe?
It reflects damage. One big number and you are dead.

Totori
Mar 29, 2009, 06:52 AM
Does it really reflect damage.

Mysterious-G
Mar 29, 2009, 07:07 AM
Does it really reflect damage.

http://psupedia.info/Ank_Kireek
The Ank Kireek resembles the Soul Eater which Kireek wielded in PSO. It also reflected damage.

darkante
Mar 29, 2009, 07:14 AM
Itīs pointless to get if you want efficiency.

It seems more like a challenge axe of some sort.

Neith
Mar 29, 2009, 07:27 AM
Yes, Ank Kireek reflects damage back on the user. In other words, use one big combo and you'll probably die. Also, it has terrible PP to begin with, so needs grinding (which will make it stronger, and even easier to kill you).

As for when it'll release...expect to wait a while. Part of the 2nd wave is Guld & Milla. We need Shred the Darkness to get a chance at Guld first. As it stands, we can't make the trade because Guld isn't released on our servers.

Edit:
The Ank Kireek resembles the Soul Eater which Kireek wielded in PSO. It also reflected damage.

It didn't so much reflect damage in PSO, but it drained your HP. However, the special attack (Berserk on Soul Eater, Megid on Soul Banish) did sacrifice a sizeable amount of your character's HP to use.

fay
Mar 29, 2009, 07:33 AM
now we all see good points in making jabroga miss at times now. it will keep you alive :)

Mysterious-G
Mar 29, 2009, 07:49 AM
It didn't so much reflect damage in PSO, but it drained your HP. However, the special attack (Berserk on Soul Eater, Megid on Soul Banish) did sacrifice a sizeable amount of your character's HP to use.

I know, I know. I just see no point in telling people that seem to never have played PSO that much info. And whether reflected dmg or sacrificed HP, it results in the same. ;p

Arika
Mar 29, 2009, 09:24 AM
Actually, I m thinking that when Kireek return next time after the addition update, he will use Soul eater.

Chimeria
Mar 29, 2009, 12:12 PM
Actually, I m thinking that when Kireek return next time after the addition update, he will use Soul eater.
Maybe...The Soul Eater and Soul Banish are in PS:P. When we get that huge update (whenever that will be) they'll add those weapons to PSU most likely. The thing is I think they both reflect damage as well :/

hiraisho
Mar 29, 2009, 12:53 PM
If we got the soul eater or soul banish I'd use it anyways, I loved that weapon design

Hrith
Mar 29, 2009, 01:09 PM
it results in the same.Berserk cannot kill you =/

Magus_84
Mar 29, 2009, 01:13 PM
Berserk cannot kill you =/

Directly, anyway. >_>

Lol Lumi.

Mysterious-G
Mar 29, 2009, 01:16 PM
Berserk cannot kill you =/

Hmm, true. :wacko:
Berserk in combination with awful ATA got me dead many times, however. v_v

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 01:19 PM
Hmm, true. :wacko:
Berserk in combination with awful ATA got me dead many times, however. v_v

Yes, if you use it wrong you can get yourself killed very easily. :-)

Mysterious-G
Mar 29, 2009, 01:39 PM

You mean using it on a Hucast? That wrong, yes. :p

Aura_
Mar 29, 2009, 03:09 PM
I am very aware of what the axe does and its side effects, I want it as a collectible for entertainment purposes and just to say I have it. What would its theoretical price be if one were made, say 30% or below or 30% and above.

Aries2384
Mar 29, 2009, 04:13 PM
I wonder if there would be any way in which you COULDNT kill yourself with this axe while using Anga Jabroga.... <hmm>

Chuck_Norris
Mar 29, 2009, 04:16 PM
I wonder if there would be any way in which you COULDNT kill yourself with this axe while using Anga Jabroga.... <hmm>

Maybe with a Newman with level 1 nerfed Jabroga and their HP boosted as high as it can with the new thing over in japan?

ARASHIKAGE
Mar 29, 2009, 04:58 PM
It makes sence to me that it would have damage reflect (Berserk), remnants of the Soul Eater. But when I read the tag on the weapon it sounded more like the Flowen's Sword+ effect. Did I just read into it to much?

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 05:43 PM
You mean using it on a Hucast? That wrong, yes.

I can zerk on my HUcast without dying. :-?

Also, damage reflect is not the same as berserk because no matter how much damage you're doing, berserk cuts your HP by the same amount. It is not dependent on the damage.

Arika
Mar 29, 2009, 09:08 PM
Maybe with a Newman with level 1 nerfed Jabroga and their HP boosted as high as it can with the new thing over in japan?

Much easier than that, just ask her to do the jabroga in one single-target enemy.

VectormanX
Mar 29, 2009, 09:21 PM
I have a 22% one and it still kills me with a single jabronga. It's only +2 but it's still very deadly. It's more of a novelty weapon than anything.

Aries2384
Mar 29, 2009, 09:34 PM
Much easier than that, just ask her to do the jabroga in one single-target enemy.

LoL arika! Let me rephrase: I wonder if there would be anyway you co uldnt kill yourself when hitting something like a boss with the ten-box hit zone (wtf ever) target thingie with Jabroga.

Mysterious-G
Mar 30, 2009, 06:19 AM
LoL arika! Let me rephrase: I wonder if there would be anyway you co uldnt kill yourself when hitting something like a boss with the ten-box hit zone (wtf ever) target thingie with Jabroga.

If I will ever use it, then without scape dolls and a techer around to revive me after every single hit.

But just... do not use it.

I can zerk on my HUcast without dying. :-?

I got it, I got it. :p
I still am no fan of close combat berserk weapons. ;x

Aura_
Mar 30, 2009, 04:58 PM
I have a 22% one and it still kills me with a single jabronga. It's only +2 but it's still very deadly. It's more of a novelty weapon than anything.

How much of a boost is in the pa damage?
Does it ever get the chance hit all 10 hitboxes or do you just die on the first 5?
Do you still use it and are you willing to part with it if I can match a price?

I am on the 360 server.

james_b
Mar 30, 2009, 06:21 PM
Please do not waste a gold coin on this axe (Unless you want a high % one). You can get a low % one from MAG+ (Ruins End Boxes with Kireek) http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G%EF%BC%8B_(mission)

VectormanX
Mar 30, 2009, 06:59 PM
How much of a boost is in the pa damage?
Does it ever get the chance hit all 10 hitboxes or do you just die on the first 5?
Do you still use it and are you willing to part with it if I can match a price?

I am on the 360 server.

I'll make a video showing the damage output versus ank dedda. and I'm on JP so unfortunately i cant sell it to you :p

Aura_
Mar 30, 2009, 11:17 PM
Please do not waste a gold coin on this axe (Unless you want a high % one). You can get a low % one from MAG+ (Ruins End Boxes with Kireek) http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G%EF%BC%8B_(mission)

Where can I run this mission cause all the link draws me to is a blank page stating MAG+. I do not care for any %, I just want the axe.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 30, 2009, 11:20 PM
His link got cut off.
Click (http://psupedia.info/Maximum_Attack_G%EF%BC%8B_(mission))

Aura_
Mar 30, 2009, 11:27 PM
So I would have to wait through this event and possibly 2 others till I can get to the darn thing. So maybe I dunno...4 or 5 months.

VectormanX
Mar 31, 2009, 06:27 AM
Here's the videos for the damage output on these axes. My equips are Armas line + L/KK + hizeri/mind + blitz attacker. LV50 jabronga + lvl 173 Cast FM 20

Ank Dedda 46% dark (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y60CB6X3)

I used all 3 axe PAs on ank kireek showing just how it reflects damage. jabronga is lethal, but the other 2 arent nearly as bad. Still pretty painful and not really worth the damage output in my opinion. Was fun to do though :)

Ank Kireek 22% dark (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LUR43TQU)