PDA

View Full Version : Mission Where is Winter Mission Carnival?

pinkace
Mar 29, 2009, 04:59 PM
It's not listed at the Dagora Guardians' branch... only Bruce's and waiting area. well, now we have 2 waiting areas , one basic and the other AoTI... whats going on?

Chris28
Mar 29, 2009, 05:18 PM
we dont have that mission. We only have the trade mission, race mission, and the duel mission

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 05:34 PM
Why would it be listed there anyway?

Namine
Mar 29, 2009, 05:35 PM
Maybe since the Airboard race thing was on Moatoob?

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 05:38 PM
Maybe since the Airboard race thing IS on Moatoob?

True. But no other part of the Carnival was, as far as I know.

S-T-H
Mar 29, 2009, 05:51 PM
Thunderburst Duel was (VR at least). However, the redone version is now at the Parum branch.

pinkace
Mar 29, 2009, 08:08 PM
huh... i thought it was gonna be available at normal exp levels, like MAG missions....

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 08:43 PM
huh... i thought it was gonna be available at normal exp levels, like MAG missions....

Well the whole Carnival wasn't just one mission. So by 'it' do you mean World of Illusion? Or Charged Puzzle? Though I can't see why you'd want to do that now.

pinkace
Mar 29, 2009, 10:11 PM
Well the whole Carnival wasn't just one mission. So by 'it' do you mean World of Illusion? Or Charged Puzzle? Though I can't see why you'd want to do that now.

the mission where you fight mother brain in the end... with the fire poultys... thatw as pretty good. i enjoyed it :)

beatrixkiddo
Mar 29, 2009, 10:16 PM
That mission isn't re-released. Only the versus game missions and the trade mission are available post-event.

pinkace
Mar 30, 2009, 10:48 AM
this is why i thought we would have it:

"Electric Festival" (official localized name pending) will be added to the Dagora City GUARDIANS Branch. This is the post-event version of the Winter Mission Carnival's "Crystal Central."

from PSOW's main page.

Ruru
Mar 30, 2009, 11:56 AM
crystal central was the sphere trade in mission. its only useful if you have spheres left over

ShonagarACE
Mar 30, 2009, 02:30 PM
this is why i thought we would have it:

"Electric Festival" (official localized name pending) will be added to the Dagora City GUARDIANS Branch. This is the post-event version of the Winter Mission Carnival's "Crystal Central."

from PSOW's main page.

So you thought having the exchange mission meant having the whole Carnival?

S-T-H
Mar 30, 2009, 04:14 PM
Just so no one is confused, I replaced 'Electric Festival' with 'Thunderfest Deals' on the main page as that is the localized name. Zonspheres will become available again at a later date, so it'll continue to be useful.

The main event mission and the two bonus missions have not yet appeared again in Japan though in any form.