PDA

View Full Version : Event, unit Questions

sturky
Mar 29, 2009, 05:55 PM
1. I wasn't here during the Carnival so I'm wondering were we going to get a synth boost from it like 1up and Max AttackG?

2. Are we going to be able to hunt Adahna Units before Adahna Degehna Cannon is put in the arms dealer?

ShonagarACE
Mar 29, 2009, 06:04 PM
I was only online at the very end of the Carnival, so if there was a synth boost, it most likely already happened. Someone else will have to answer that though. Most likely, you'll be waiting for Shred the Darkness.

As for the Adahna Unit, I know you could get it during the Carnival, but I don't know if it will be available anywhere else before that wave is released.

Namine
Mar 29, 2009, 06:07 PM
There was no synth boost announced as a prize for the Carnival yet.

As for the AD Unit, we won't be able to hunt it till FI s3, which is with the 2nd Neudaiz GBR.

HienkyakuX
Mar 29, 2009, 06:12 PM
And thanx festa #2 (same as last winter event rename since winter is over..) if we do get it.

hunterseifer
Mar 30, 2009, 03:37 AM
According to my knowledge, the jp servers got a global killcount total like in mag, but we didnt have that in carnival, so I doubt we'll get anything. So dont get your hopes up :/

GUNcrazy12
Mar 30, 2009, 04:56 AM
I was only online at the very end of the Carnival, so if there was a synth boost, it most likely already happened...

Am I the only one that laughed?

ShonagarACE
Mar 30, 2009, 02:37 PM
Am I the only one that laughed?

Why, did I say something funny?

WhiteKnight01
Mar 30, 2009, 03:11 PM
we did get 3* luck amd a synth boost before as a comp because of rollbacks so i guess they tought we didnt need them again so soon