PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Is it safe to renew my account now...?

MegaZoneXE
Mar 29, 2009, 07:50 PM
Okay...so it was a Monday( the 23rd) and i was IN (mid - mission) a party at White Beast s2. As soon as we got to the boss door, PSU FROZE and i got error 65. i thought to myself "hmmm....maybe the sever went down for everyone.." i was wrong and it was because my subscription expired. ( Wait! i thought that if your acc was expired or soon to be, it would allow you to play until you logged off, not KICK you off mid mission >____>)

Anyway.....

So i go to the billing site, ATTEMPT to purchase a new SUB, and...............it declines(fails) my purchase........10 times...>__________>

MADNESS D:

So i call my card issuer ( Just to see if any things wrong with my card) and they say" nothing's wrong............Oh and you recently just purchase OVER $300 IN SUBSCRIPTION to a company called S_E_G_A?"

..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*eyes Twitch*

I'm like "WOAH!!!!!!!" i only want ONE SUBSCRIPTION!!! D:< !!! ( So wait..... your telling me that even though the SEGA's billing site DECLINE my renewal, it still took my REAL LIFE meseta?!?!?!)

So......the bank took care of it, i got my money back........and i haven't been on PSU since...................

Update 3/31/09: Sega replied to my TICKET and i am back online now. thx guys and gals for replying to my tread.( i gues this thread can be locked/colse now)

Ecchi
Mar 29, 2009, 08:05 PM
They may take all ur moneyz again xD

MegaZoneXE
Mar 29, 2009, 08:22 PM
They may take all ur moneyz again xD

DDDD:

TekkamanCrazy
Mar 29, 2009, 08:22 PM
Another mark to go on SEGA's record I guess.

Arika
Mar 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
That happen many times in the past, when your address/accounts has something change in the system.

Well, usually sending tickets to report them will get your money back (no need to ask bank) and at the tickets, tell them to fix your account status to be able to successfully purchase again.

It is not billing site problem, but problem to individual, so it won't be fix until you report.

I used to change my address once during the past, and when error 065 happen on MAG, my account get the same failure until I reported them.

MegaZoneXE
Mar 31, 2009, 12:20 AM
.....i still cant renew my SUB..it keeps declining......

Powder Keg
Mar 31, 2009, 12:57 AM
Did you make a similar topic on official? I saw a topic there where someone said their CC was getting billed multiple times.

That's....one thing a company shouldn't be fucking up.

MegaZoneXE
Mar 31, 2009, 01:10 AM
i havent been able to log on onto the OFFICIAL FORUM since 2006.........( and i STILL never got a reply from the Administrator since....but that's another story...............)

i've made a PSU TICKET like...lets see..... THE DAY THIS STARTED (the 23rd)!!!......and yes, no response yet

OH! And dont even ask about SEGA's 1-800# (1-800-USA-SEGA), i tried that. As soon as you ask for help about "billing" and/or "Phantasy Star Universe" it tells you that the service in temporarily offline/ shut down unabling you to talk to anyone REAL......

Arika
Mar 31, 2009, 01:40 AM
I think you send tickets to the old site, do you know that the SEGA support change their site?

I always hear and see that they respond to tickets within a day after sent.

sovalou
Mar 31, 2009, 02:00 AM
oh man that sucks to hear, I actually thought you quit. One minute youwas at white beast an then you vanished lol. I guess this explains what really happened then.

But yea just send in a ticket. Otherwise coming here is a lost cause.

PALRAPPYS
Mar 31, 2009, 05:52 AM
I seriously don't understand. How is it possible to have such a screwed up glitch?

Volcompat321
Apr 1, 2009, 06:53 AM
mega! sega has to keep the servers up somehow...taking all your moneys helps :D
jk, i still love this game and sega