PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rawr Mission

Ethateral
Mar 30, 2009, 09:44 AM
Remember during the Carnival, how we could be flagged with the rare mission? I was told (I believe a GM stated this, don't quote me. >.o) that you can still run regular missions and keep the rare mission even after, unlike before. I think we tested it at one point, I could be wrong. I forget easily. XD Anyway, if/does this hold true?

I signed on my level 81 and found she had PF. I haven't played her since Carnival. I was sitting there, "Wtf? When? D: ... OHHHH~ I can't even run it right now on S! BLAH!" DX I was hoping I could finally get that darned Inferno [b] since that's ALL I've been running for day in and day out. Just like.. Last year. =___= *Stabs Jaggos* HAND IT OVER! YOU LITTLE HOOLIGANS! D<

Forgive me if this has been asked previously.

Elyruin
Mar 30, 2009, 09:58 AM
Yea I think there was a thread about this earlier and most of the replies said that once you got the privledge to a rare mission you have it until you use it. I dont know if its 100% true cause I always use my rare missions as soon as I get them.

Chris28
Mar 30, 2009, 10:22 AM
I thought you could S rank on PF at level 75 so you should be fine to run it as long as you got a party of 4 to hopefully get the jaggos!

Ethateral
Mar 30, 2009, 10:25 AM
I thought you could S rank on PF at level 75 so you should be fine to run it as long as you got a party of 4 to hopefully get the jaggos!

No no, I was wondering if I could still keep it, if I ran other missions. I'm aware that you can. I don't like running it with randoms. I prefer running it with my bf and our friends. :/ I was gonna go hunt Jaggos on her, till I found out that I have PF. So I was like.. Uhhhh. >_>' I'm idling in my room till I get a for sure answer. D: I wanted to hunt on her and keep my rare mission for when I get off work tonight, lol.

Warlock01
Mar 30, 2009, 10:31 AM
yes, you can keep it. but you wont be able to earn another one until you have used it.

i won a rare the other day, and waited 24 hours for my brother to get home from work to play. i ran about 20 WB runs while waiting.

its 100% safe to bank it, but you cant have 2.

Magician
Mar 30, 2009, 10:40 AM
yes, you can keep it. but you wont be able to earn another one until you have used it.

i won a rare the other day, and waited 24 hours for my brother to get home from work to play. i ran about 20 WB runs while waiting.

its 100% safe to bank it, but you cant have 2.

Ah, good to know.

I was under the impression that you couldn't run other missions, otherwise you'd lose the flag for the rare misssion.

Ethateral
Mar 30, 2009, 10:55 AM
Seriously? I can run Caves of Ice? o.o (If I can get a warp there. :/) And keep it till tonight~? X3 Omg.. This is so exciting~ Yey~ <3 Thanks! <3

Ruru
Mar 30, 2009, 11:41 AM
Ah, good to know.

I was under the impression that you couldn't run other missions, otherwise you'd lose the flag for the rare misssion.

they changed it in the same update that shows it scroll up when the rare mission gets flagged. it was a sneaky ninja update though since i dont remember them giving official word that they changed it that way.

its nice to be able to keep using the same character though.

WhiteKnight01
Mar 30, 2009, 02:45 PM
you can earn the rare mission and play the free missions and you can also play other peoples rare missions and still keep yours, the rare mission doesnt travel onto other characters like in the orignal rare mssions