PDA

View Full Version : 10,000,000+ Items

Elyruin
Mar 30, 2009, 10:33 AM
I want to know if there is something that I am doing wrong in this game! I spent 75% of my sping break playing PSU on the 360 doing PF s runs, sleeping warriors s2, scarred planet s2, and other missions that saposibly contain rare items that sell for 10mill+ according to this web site and didn't find anything to sell for over 200k! I feel as if im being riped off of $10 a month cause I see all these people finding 1-5 Love infernos and stuff like that when ive been through 20 PF s runs and havent seen one yet and every time the party had 2-3 star luck! I just want to know why I cant get lucky just one time!

Magician
Mar 30, 2009, 10:37 AM
It is what it is, all....luck. Besides, what's ten million?

You should be able to earn that in meseta and drops within a couple weeks of hunting.

Elyruin
Mar 30, 2009, 10:42 AM
Yea I know im just angry and bitter. I just get so frustrated when some random guy get a [B] love inferno or a [B] psycho wand, espesily when I spent 75% of 9 days doing hard missions and not finding anything worth over 10 mill itself!

WhiteKnight01
Mar 30, 2009, 12:46 PM
get a suger daddy to buy all your weps for you, look if you want to make a few mil quick just run her secret mission s rank with a friend and open the first 3 boxes without killing anything, you can get loads of ortapolymers that way

Ethateral
Mar 30, 2009, 12:51 PM
get a suger daddy to buy all your weps for you

What, like Vampiric Overlord? >___>;

Neith
Mar 30, 2009, 01:04 PM
I spent 75% of 9 days doing hard missions and not finding anything worth over 10 mill itself!

That's your problem. Things like Red / Knight are incredibly rare, and drops like Psycho Wand can take hundreds of runs to find. Love Inferno's droprate is ridiculous (I've seen 2 boards drop, both in PF S, neither went to me), so I wouldn't worry about not finding one. You can't expect to find that much in 9 days though, especially when you're hunting items of this kind of rarity. You can get lucky or really unlucky- you just have to keep playing and hope for the best.

I took 75 SW S2 runs to find a Psycho Wand (which is pretty quick), but it took me 440 HIVE runs to find an Agito Repca. It's all just luck (personal luck, not photon fortune).

fay
Mar 30, 2009, 01:51 PM
we have verrrrrry similar problems mate. iv only every found 1 item worth somethign over 1 mil in over a year of playing

dont plan on finding psycho wand at sleeping warriors. even though it drops tehre i like to think it doesnt.

iv done from 5-10 runs of it each day since febuary last year and still havent saw it drop. i mean literally those numbers by the way. on a side note i have never managed to find the rare route there either. is it just impossible to get it or just shockingly bad since its a vanilla PSU level

Elyruin
Mar 30, 2009, 01:58 PM
Ight im just being jealous of others.

Tsavo
Mar 30, 2009, 02:25 PM
They're out there I swear. The drop rate just sucks. Took me almost 200 SW runs to nab a psycho wand.

ShonagarACE
Mar 30, 2009, 02:29 PM
Every time someone cries about this, I say the same thing:

Rare items are supposed to be rare. That's why they call them rare.

And on another note, the reason there are only a few items that sell for 10mil is that 95% of the items in this game are stupid-easy to get. That's why everyone has them.

GUNcrazy12
Mar 30, 2009, 02:47 PM
I took like a year off of psu and when I got back on a couple weeks ago, I see people hunting for p. Wand boards, and i'm like, "ok I'm in!" so I'm doing like 15-20 runs a day, and not finding anything. Then my lvl 80 friend is like, "I wan play dudz." I say ok, I'm not gonna find it anyway. Yea. 1st drop be gets it.
He sold it the other day for. 16. 5mill. grrrrrrr

Volcompat321
Apr 1, 2009, 09:09 PM
this is just fail. it takes people months to find what they want. take me for example, and most likely many many many others, it took me 6 months to find my first pwand. BUT you have to understand, it takes people 5 minutes to find it also. its all about luck. keep trying