PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU help setting up account

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 12:39 PM
Ok so I'm trying to get my account set up for the Japanese version of the game. Except I'm having trouble getting my name in both Kanji and Katakana.

My name is:

Michael Gibney

If anyone can post that name in both Kanji and Katakana I would much appreciate it.

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 12:43 PM
マイクル・ギブニー

English names don't exactly "translate" to kanji, so katakana is your only option.

Itchee
Mar 30, 2009, 12:45 PM
外人

Theres ur kanji.

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 12:51 PM
thanks a bunch guys. I am however having trouble still. I have entered everything. But the site won't take it all. I keep entering usernames but i still get this japanese error message or something. If i could understand it i would. Can anyone help me.

Ethateral
Mar 30, 2009, 12:53 PM
Take a screenshot of what it says and black-out things to hide your information. I bet someone here could translate it for you. :3

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 12:55 PM
You'll have to make up a Japanese name to register. (Sorry, I should've said that from the get-go.) If I remember correctly, in one field you have to enter the name in kanji, and in the next, you'd enter the pronunciation in hiragana. You'll also have to make up an address and some other contact information.

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 01:04 PM
Ok I uploaded the picture of the trouble. Please help.

Tekershee
Mar 30, 2009, 01:06 PM
外人

Theres ur kanji.

lol :>

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 01:17 PM
Ok I uploaded the picture of the trouble. Please help.

It says the problems are with your postal number and address. With the postal code (the two boxes next to the 〒 symbol), it says you didn't use half-width characters. The next box down needs an appropriately formatted address. Just Google "Japanese addresses" and I'm sure you'll find something you can copy-paste into the fields.

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 01:22 PM
Sweet I got it finally. Thanks a bunch for all the help guys. Now to see about getting a Seriel Key. You guys got anything that can help me with that?

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 01:37 PM
You should get an e-mail shortly with your login information. It should also have a link to the billing site where you sign in and then can purchase your license, etc.

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 01:49 PM
Ok so. I have logged in to the site. But where do i go from it to buy my game key? I have posted pictures with this for the help.

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 02:21 PM
Sixth gray button down (or third from the bottom) to purchase an AOTI game key. (イルミナスゲームキー購入 for visual reference of what the button says.) After buying the game key, it'll be e-mailed to you and you'll have to register it. (Third gray button from the top.)

I assume you'll be paying with a credit card, so the only billing option you'll have is automatic monthly renewal.

By the way, have you already downloaded the PC client (and are you sure it'll run on your PC)? It's freaking huge, so if not, you might as well get that out of the way.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/download/psuilluminus/httpdownload/

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 02:26 PM
It works don't worry about. BTW I'm on the third floor of clyez 15 uni. meet me there if you want to help me more in person.

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 02:32 PM
It works don't worry about. BTW I'm on the third floor of clyez 15 uni. meet me there if you want to help me more in person.

Cool. Can't meet right now, though. I'm still at work. <_<;

Shh. ;)

ashley50
Mar 30, 2009, 02:34 PM
so...gonna stay JP side?

Have fun then.

(and I just seen what Itchee posted LOL)

Inazuma
Mar 30, 2009, 04:23 PM
i want to meet you, but im also at work >_>;;

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 05:24 PM
No its 5 days free actually. Thanks to Espio though i'm on a full subscription now.

FOnewearl-Lina said Uni 15 is gonna be the main importer uni, so if you come just go on there. I'm on that Universe atm.

Character

Ebony Lvl 10 Beast R

Lennith
Apr 1, 2009, 12:49 AM
Sry this might be a bit offtopic, if i got the PlaySega account and played it on the 360, can i use the same account for the PC version? Or does it hav to be the other way round?

Dein
Apr 1, 2009, 01:09 AM
Each group of servers require their own accounts. 360, NA PC/PS2, and JP PC/PS2 don't share that info with each other so it's not possible to bring anything of yours from one to the other.

Lennith
Apr 1, 2009, 01:50 AM
Each group of servers require their own accounts. 360, NA PC/PS2, and JP PC/PS2 don't share that info with each other so it's not possible to bring anything of yours from one to the other.

But its still possible for the same account used on 360 and PC if only its on the same region right? Im pretty sure thats what the SegaPlay site said.

ShonagarACE
Apr 1, 2009, 02:23 AM
But its still possible for the same account used on 360 and PC if only its on the same region right? Im pretty sure thats what the SegaPlay site said.

You definitely can't use a character from the 360 on PC, so I don't know if that same restriction applies to billing accounts, or if that is semi-separate from your character account. I would assume you need to register a different account for each server.

Volcompat321
Apr 1, 2009, 07:06 AM

The 360 GUARDIANS license is bought from the actual 360 (but still from sega). The pc/ps2 has a site (phantasystaruniverse.com). You cannot use the same info and keep characters or anything from the 360 to the pc/ps2, or vice versa.

Lennith
Apr 1, 2009, 08:15 AM
Ah ok then. Just want to make sure though. I might have misread it or just didnt quite get its meaning.