PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Where the english players hang out.

urarenge456
Mar 30, 2009, 02:56 PM
Hi me again. I finally am fulyl registered for the JP version. The thing is... where do all you english ppl hang out.

WhiteKnight01
Mar 30, 2009, 03:14 PM
change it to the JP version or people will give out

Inazuma
Mar 30, 2009, 06:30 PM
i dont think he meant in a racist way but yeah, some people could find it offensive. either way, use jp instead. plus its faster to type :P

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 30, 2009, 08:12 PM
i dont think he meant in a racist way but yeah, some people could find it offensive. either way, use jp instead. plus its faster to type :P

Wow the mod deteled my post.

Anon_Fire
Mar 30, 2009, 08:51 PM
Hi me again. I finally am fulyl registered for the JP version. The thing is... where do all you english ppl hang out.

I think you mean, Which server do the US players hang out at

PhdChristmas
Mar 31, 2009, 07:44 AM
well... if you are looking for english speakers to hang out with, you should stay on the regional US/EU servers.

Inazuma
Mar 31, 2009, 08:52 AM
well... if you are looking for english speakers to hang out with, you should stay on the regional US/EU servers.

too bad you have to play an inferior version of the game in order to do so

Syn Jerriel
Mar 31, 2009, 09:44 AM

hmmm how did u get on teh JP side xD

urarenge456
Mar 31, 2009, 01:34 PM
...On the Japanese Servers ATM? I want to hang out with any and level up somewhat. I only started the Japanese Server yesterday.:-)

ShuttleXpC
Mar 31, 2009, 03:34 PM

Lol! Sad thing is, if you aren't on the 360 finding English speaking people on the English server is still hard, seriously I've met almost as many English speaking people on PSU JP that are left on the English PC version of PSU (about 40-50 on the times I log into the game). A lot of the Japanese there can speak English (to a certain degree) the items names are literal romanji translations in most cases, so the items names are no trouble. Reading Katakana isn't that hard in this game, but understanding their normal moon speak is.