PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU New clothes? o.o

Illuminate
Mar 30, 2009, 08:41 PM
Did the Supplemental update come with any?
Or are they just gonna be added in future maintenance cycles?

EspioKaos
Mar 30, 2009, 10:46 PM
Kind of. Bikini parts are available separately (tops, bottoms and sandals) from one of the new exchange missions, but I haven't seen any new clothes in the stores yet.

garjian
Mar 31, 2009, 09:56 AM
hmm... i dont see a need for those seperates lol... it would only ever look strange on a female... i mean... what you cant already do with pritia shorts... would just be odd like... i dunno... smartia shirt? although... ramarl jacket swinwear? hmm...

male side... other than turning vigor coat into a flasher (almost) coat... erm... a strange gojgoj vest outfit?

whats the point? :S im gonna look into this :P cause for some reason... clothes matter to me?

Kazemi
Mar 31, 2009, 07:31 PM
for pervs to use the bottom piece of the female bikini for a new type of pantie shots, that's what :disapprove:

The_Brimada
Mar 31, 2009, 07:37 PM
Half the JP uploader seems to reflect that. >.>

Neith
Mar 31, 2009, 08:02 PM
You can use the other bikini set parts with clothes too, not just the pants. The top could be worked into a few outfits easily, as could the sandals.

Kazemi
Mar 31, 2009, 10:39 PM
Half the JP uploader seems to reflect that. >.>
exactly...

Kinako78
Mar 31, 2009, 10:49 PM
You can use the other bikini set parts with clothes too, not just the pants. The top could be worked into a few outfits easily, as could the sandals.

agreed.

garjian
Apr 1, 2009, 10:59 AM
we already have a very simalar top... and definately the sandals...

garjian
Apr 2, 2009, 08:56 AM
im hoping for karen and leos suits as seperates ^^ guys have nothing close to leos shirt... and karens is just nice :)

Neith
Apr 2, 2009, 09:01 AM
we already have a very simalar top... and definately the sandals...

The bikini top/sandals are different. I know that the bikini sandals have a larger heel on them for a start. The bikini top is skimpier than the regular swim top too. Admittedly most of the combinations for the top will be at least slightly perverted, but it's more choice, I guess. :lol:

Illuminate
Apr 2, 2009, 09:45 AM
Does it really matter? LOL

Sheesh. x.x

Yusaku_Kudou
Apr 3, 2009, 08:46 PM
for pervs to use the bottom piece of the female bikini for a new type of pantie shots, that's what :disapprove:

Heeey, I'm a girl and I'm all about the panties. More bikini nao!

garjian
Apr 4, 2009, 07:27 AM
Does it really matter? LOL

Sheesh. x.x

YES! THIS IS A MATTER OF GRAAAAAAVE IMPORTANCE!!!!