PDA

View Full Version : Item Aoryu?

Phantomface
Mar 30, 2009, 11:03 PM
While looking through the item database, I saw an update to include a weapon called "Aoryu" in the drop boxes for White Beast S2. What is this weapon? Are there any pictures or information on it?

Kazemi
Mar 30, 2009, 11:11 PM
"Unavailable on the local Phantasy Star Universe servers."

here's a pic anyways. http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up1129.jpg

nothing special known about yet.

garjian
Mar 31, 2009, 10:06 AM
it pretty sure its a bow? not a sword...

oops my bad... i didnt look very hard :P

Neith
Mar 31, 2009, 10:49 AM
It's a Sword from Phantasy Star Portable. Expect to see a lot of PSP-related items added as they're found on the JP servers as a result of the supplemental update.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Mar 31, 2009, 11:41 AM
Technically, the drop from WB is Aoryu Fuu or something. The name is slightly different from the PSP counterpart. Or so I'm told.

Sylpheed
Mar 31, 2009, 11:43 AM
I'm waiting patiently hoping to see a pic on the JP uploader of someone finding Lavis Blades/Cannon/Double Cannon

InfiniDragon
Apr 1, 2009, 01:27 AM
...It makes me exceedingly sad that ST put yet another good rare in effing White Beast. We don't need anymore reasons to spam that mission. ._.

On another note, that's a nice looking sword there. I'll have to buy that from someone's player shop when it hits stateside.

Hrith
Apr 1, 2009, 08:50 AM
Yes, yes, I know the item name is Aoryu Fuu which could imply it's a sealed weapon. But I'll wait until we know the official US name to edit it.

The weapon has amazing stats, but drops made = low % = sucks.

Kazemi
Apr 1, 2009, 08:56 AM
the new weapons seem to go past the usual 30% limit though as i've seen alot of them in shops with percents past that and they're not fixed elemental.

darkante
Apr 1, 2009, 09:56 AM
Wicked sword :O

Hrith
Apr 1, 2009, 11:20 AM
the new weapons seem to go past the usual 30% limit though as i've seen alot of them in shops with percents past that and they're not fixed elemental.Oh, good news, because the stats really rock.

Arika
Apr 1, 2009, 12:17 PM
Yes, yes, I know the item name is Aoryu Fuu which could imply it's a sealed weapon. But I'll wait until we know the official US name to edit it.

The weapon has amazing stats, but drops made = low % = sucks.

the PSP type weapon can drop at higher than 30%, I think it can past 40% also.

and no, they are not only add drop in White beast. Every boss has new drop to them.

Dark fakis get tea pot.
Mother brain get Crimson nova. for example.

Swiftstrike
Apr 1, 2009, 12:23 PM
I want an Amure Rose whip on PSU.

Hrith
Apr 1, 2009, 02:25 PM
the PSP type weapon can drop at higher than 30%, I think it can past 40% also.

and no, they are not only add drop in White beast. Every boss has new drop to them.

Dark fakis get tea pot.
Mother brain get Crimson nova. for example.Yes, I also know :P

You do know I understand Japanese, right?

We don't have the stats for the teapot or the nova, when we do, I'll add them here.

Weapons on PSP very easily drop with high %, nothing comparable to PSU.

NDW
Apr 1, 2009, 02:27 PM
I want the Excalibur, Dark Flow, and Double Cannon on PSU.
Gib pl0x. ^^;

Neith
Apr 1, 2009, 04:30 PM
I want the Excalibur, Dark Flow, and Double Cannon on PSU.
Gib pl0x. ^^;

Please no Excalibur/Lame D'Argent. The last thing we need in PSU is RAmarls. :wacko:

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 1, 2009, 04:36 PM
We don't have the stats for the teapot or the nova, when we do, I'll add them here.
http://psupedia.info/Tippo_Dogma
legat i swar

But seriously, the stats were on an Uproader pic.

Hrith
Apr 2, 2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks.

panzer_unit
Apr 2, 2009, 01:34 PM
Weapons on PSP very easily drop with high %, nothing comparable to PSU.

No they don't, I had to do two runs of SEED Awakened S before I got a pair of Gaozoran Rods for my Protranser last night!!!11

TWO RUNS MAN

wow... Aoryu's an 11* online? It's just a 9* Yohmei shop weapon in Portable. Good looking and all but not top-of-the-line.

I don't see the lower-rank variations of that blade Shuzak, Genfu, and Haktora.
Maybe they drop on lower rank versions of the mission?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 2, 2009, 01:42 PM
I don't see the lower-rank variations of that blade Shuzak, Genfu, and Haktora.
Maybe they drop on lower rank versions of the mission?
They do (with the exception of the Kubara Genfu, still not seen anything on that), and they all seem to have the Fuu/Sealed part added to their names. On that note, there is no indication as of yet that the "Seal" means anything significant. Since these swords are named after Chinese deities, they may have just added that part to the weapon name to signify that the weapon contains within it the power of the aforementioned deity. Or some shit, I dunno.