PDA

View Full Version : Content update for April 3

EspioKaos
Mar 31, 2009, 08:59 AM
http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=276

Seasonal lobbies
* White Day is replaced by Easter which will run from April 3 through April 16.

Rust
Mar 31, 2009, 09:03 AM
Yeepee.

Yeah the small text was necessary.

Dhylec
Mar 31, 2009, 09:12 AM
Well, 3 more days to hunt for that elusive Inferno, then Paska/Serafi time!

Sexy_Raine
Mar 31, 2009, 09:32 AM
Guess I won't be on much then until the Lumirus Power Charge is released. Make my lv50 bullets even more sick.

darkante
Mar 31, 2009, 09:33 AM
Well, 3 more days to hunt for that elusive Inferno, then Paska/Serafi time!

3 more days to hunt for that elusive Inferno

Only 3 more frickin days

TO

HUNT

LOVE INFERNO!! RAWR!!
OMG, stop scaring me with thy words. =O

garjian
Mar 31, 2009, 10:00 AM
sucks... :/

pikachief
Mar 31, 2009, 10:05 AM
YES! I CANT WAIT TO STOP LOVE INFERNOS SO I CAN FIND THOSE SUPER RAWR HALP SERAFIS THNX SEGA <3333 ^^

Magician
Mar 31, 2009, 10:07 AM
Looks like it's back to milla hunting for me then....

Neith
Mar 31, 2009, 10:46 AM
Can't say I expected anything else. Wonder what Lv150+ Paska will drop (not sure if we've had them already or not >_>). Hopefully not made Halp Serafi though, I'm tripping over those already :disapprove:

I guess I'll keep hunting Armas/Yiel Line/Milla to give me something to do.

pikachief
Mar 31, 2009, 10:50 AM
actually Neith im glad u asked!

If you were to hunt down the elusive lvl150 Rappy Paska they would award u with not only the rares but the most awesomest S rank....

Fully made Halp Serafi :)

Neith
Mar 31, 2009, 10:52 AM
... :disapprove:

Definitely staying at SEED Express then.

Calsetes
Mar 31, 2009, 10:59 AM
Awesome, no inferno for me then (seeing as how my room is in a state of disrepair and my PC is kind of.... in pieces..... on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE FRIGGIN' ROOM.....)

Yeah, I have AMAZING luck......

At least now I can try to get people to run Bladed Legacy with me, assuming anyone wants to actually run it.

Arika
Mar 31, 2009, 11:48 AM
doesn't expect them to give anything from the begining, because they are busy with JP server atm. :wacko:

S-T-H
Mar 31, 2009, 04:36 PM
It'll probably still be [B] Halp Serafi for 150+ since it's a striking weapon (sort of like Rappy Noel).

Edit: I definitely made that a [CAPITAL B]. Still appears when I try to fix it too. Hrm...

Warlock01
Mar 31, 2009, 04:42 PM
im anxiously waiting for this love inferno hunt to end. so far, ive only played the carnival and WB. im dying to see other's in other missions soon.

Svaltus
Mar 31, 2009, 04:54 PM

Same here! and Vijeri/resist hunt too! :P

Alecc
Mar 31, 2009, 05:22 PM
oh well... i was hoping they would at least announce StD or maybe the next GBR or something... :(

ShonagarACE
Mar 31, 2009, 06:47 PM
Cool, Scarred Planet parties. Sounds good to me.

Kinako78
Mar 31, 2009, 10:42 PM
oh well... i was hoping they would at least announce StD or maybe the next GBR or something... :(

A new story mission would be nice, too.

darkante
Mar 31, 2009, 10:45 PM
What is hope? What are updates?
Such things doesnīt exist in STīs dictionary.

Roberto14
Apr 1, 2009, 10:53 AM
wuts the next update for this weeki or next week all there is to do on the 360 servers is constantly do damn white beast and hunt for the stupid love inferno that will never drop.:-?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 1, 2009, 10:56 AM
Easter lobby.

darkante
Apr 1, 2009, 10:56 AM
Well, no one is forcing you to play White Beast?
And from what i know, there will be nothing special besides the other rare Rappy variant that will appear dropping Halp Serafi...(rofl).

Have fun. D:

Roberto14
Apr 1, 2009, 10:58 AM
theres no point on hunting the stupid rappys cuz halp serafi are mad cheap and the board theres nothing good for the easter rappy WHY SEGA! why cant they just add a new mission wtf

lol the vijeri esist is hard to hunt cuz u keep on have to go through the waber scene with his dad and sister meeting up its so annoying doin it over and hunt theres nothin good to hunt and for the milla where can u hunt that Sakura blast is annoying i guess i can try hills of spore or whatever but whats easier?

Can't say I expected anything else. Wonder what Lv150+ Paska will drop (not sure if we've had them already or not >_>). Hopefully not made Halp Serafi though, I'm tripping over those already :disapprove:

I guess I'll keep hunting Armas/Yiel Line/Milla to give me something to do.

and is there even a mission with 150+ rappy paskas yet?

Well, no one is forcing you to play White Beast?
And from what i know, there will be nothing special besides the other rare Rappy variant that will appear dropping Halp Serafi...(rofl).

Have fun. D:
lol....psu so boring yo

darkante
Apr 1, 2009, 11:17 AM
lol....psu so boring yo

Why bother asking about updates at all then?

EspioKaos
Apr 1, 2009, 11:45 AM

Scarred Planet S2, Lightning Beasts S2 and Dancing Birds S2 will have a chance of spawning Paskas this Friday.

Mysterious-G
Apr 1, 2009, 12:30 PM
Who knows, the Japanese side might even get a new drop since they just added so many new items. We on the other hand... ;x

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 1, 2009, 12:32 PM
theres no point on hunting the stupid rappys cuz halp serafi are mad cheap and the board theres nothing good for the easter rappy WHY SEGA! why cant they just add a new mission wtf

lol the vijeri esist is hard to hunt cuz u keep on have to go through the waber scene with his dad and sister meeting up its so annoying doin it over and hunt theres nothin good to hunt and for the milla where can u hunt that Sakura blast is annoying i guess i can try hills of spore or whatever but whats easier?

lol....psu so boring yoLol 1 of the white beast ho's then seriously if you didnt know about the 150 rappy's then you should explore the other planets instead of just playing noobdaise.

PekingDuck13
Apr 1, 2009, 12:37 PM
Well, I guess it's time to cancel my subscription again for a little while...

PACHI
Apr 1, 2009, 04:49 PM

same here

fighgunners
Apr 2, 2009, 02:16 PM
seriously, serafi senba board should drop 150+ not halp serafi.

Lol and i expected an update. oh well guess sega going back to bi monthly updates.

x_seraph_x
Apr 3, 2009, 01:24 AM
oh, Love Inferno! Where have you gone?!? Noooooooooooooooo! F this. Who's up for [B]NOT running WB? anyone?

ShonagarACE
Apr 3, 2009, 01:32 AM
oh, Love Inferno! Where have you gone?!? Noooooooooooooooo! F this. Who's up for [B]NOT running WB? anyone?

Hopefully EVERYONE is up for not running WB. But it was the same before White Day, so I don't have much hope. I will just have to hope for a party of two at Scarred Planet.

Alia
Apr 3, 2009, 02:57 AM
Hopefully EVERYONE is up for not running WB. But it was the same before White Day, so I don't have much hope. I will just have to hope for a party of two at Scarred Planet.

If you're PC/PS2 hit me up. I'll run Scarred Planet with ya.

InfiniDragon
Apr 3, 2009, 04:38 AM
Same here; if you see me online I'll help out. I'm always down for missions that AREN'T White Beast. This why I'm soloing so often. :lol: