doomkilledu
Mar 31, 2009, 04:29 PM
How much do they go for?

pokefiend
Mar 31, 2009, 04:53 PM
anywhere from 200-250mill

PACHI
Apr 1, 2009, 01:49 PM
yea, just over two stacks... you selling one?

doomkilledu
Apr 1, 2009, 05:20 PM
Na im looking to buy actually >.<; just wanted to know the price first.

WeeWardle
Apr 2, 2009, 07:57 AM
y do they go for so much i mean fair enough there hard to find but after all it is only a handgun ?? ive been looking for one for months as i dnt see the point of spending that much on a handgun

jayster
Apr 2, 2009, 12:11 PM
y do they go for so much i mean fair enough there hard to find but after all it is only a handgun ?? ive been looking for one for months as i dnt see the point of spending that much on a handgun

In the next wave of the arms dealer, the Guld & Milla will be available. It's the best twin handgun in the game, it only takes 2 grinds to be stronger than a battlestoppers 10/10. To obtain the twin handgun, you have to trade in a Milla, Guld, and twin grip ( this item is obtained at the arms dealer as well).

doomkilledu
Apr 3, 2009, 03:41 AM
In the next wave of the arms dealer, the Guld & Milla will be available. It's the best twin handgun in the game, it only takes 2 grinds to be stronger than a battlestoppers 10/10. To obtain the twin handgun, you have to trade in a Milla, Guld, and twin grip ( this item is obtained at the arms dealer as well).

which = worth getting ^^