PDA

View Full Version : Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition !!

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 05:09 AM
WOW! I just read this on PSUPedia:

Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition/Press release
From The PSUPedia
Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition/Press release
Jump to: navigation, search
SEGA Announces Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition Of The Illuminus+ Edition - Free Downloads On Xbox 360™, PlayStation®2 System, And PC

Press Release 31 March 2009

Newest Addition to the Epic Sci-Fi Action RPG Extends the Online Multiplayer Universe

SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON – SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe Ltd. today announced that Phantasy Star™ Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition, will be available as a free series of downloads on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and PCs beginning Fall 2009. Phantasy Star™ Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition further expands the epic sci-fi action role-playing game, Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus. Gamers can now further explore the marvels of the Gurhal System, employing over 100 new items - many of them iconic items from previous Phantasy Star titles - in their fight against the threat of the SEED, with more to come in future patches.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition allows gamers to experience an even richer and more varied Phantasy Star experience. Players will have access to exciting new mission types, such as the special GUARDIANS Advanced Missions that will test even veteran GUARDIANs to the limit, and players will have to use all their skills to overcome these new challenges.

The expansion further enriches the online Phantasy Star Universe experience with newly created and enhanced gameplay and customization features. The all-new GUARDIANS Advanced Style system allows players to customize their characters as never before, with a slew of options players can choose from to enhance aspects of their avatars, such as Type Customization and Style Customization, ensuring that no one character will be the same as another. In addition, the new items being added will further allow players to diversify in their fight against the threat of the SEED.

Since its introduction in 1988, Phantasy Star has revolutionized the RPG genre by creating new standards through innovative gameplay as well as being the first console RPG to offer an online experience in Phantasy Star Online. This new series of updates also expands the popular online adventure of its predecessors and continues the quest for peace in the Gurhal System.

Phantasy Star Universe is currently searching for GUARDIANs to participate in a new community event in the game. Shred the Darkness begins in May 2009, and calls on the community to band together to face an all new SEED threat that will combine exciting multiplayer missions with a strong narrative further explaining the mysterious forces at work behind the SEED. Meanwhile, an item design contest will give budding artists a chance to see their weapon and clothing designs make it into the game. For more information on this contest, please visit the official website at http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com.

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition will be available on the Xbox 360 for download via Xbox Live®, and on the PlayStation 2 system and PC through the in-game patching system. With a GUARDIANS License, gamers can experience the new customizable and highly interactive features online. Players can purchase a GUARDIANS License for Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 system and PC online for $9.99 a month. The GUARDIANS License is also available at a discounted rate of $49.99 for six months of online play on the PlayStation 2 system and PC. Sony Computer Entertainment America takes no responsibility for this offer.

For art and assets, please visit http://segapr.segaamerica.com. For more detailed information on the game, please visit the official website at http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com.

About SEGA® of America, Inc.

SEGA® of America, Inc. is the American Publishing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA® Corporation, a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes, and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

About SEGA® of Europe, Ltd.

SEGA Europe Ltd. is the European Publishing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA Corporation, and a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. SEGA Europe's web site is located at http://www.sega-europe.com.

Retrieved from "http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition/Press_release"

More Info here!

Link: http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition

Dealbreaker
Apr 1, 2009, 05:20 AM
Phantasy Star Universe is currently searching for GUARDIANs to participate in a new community event in the game. Shred the Darkness begins in May 2009,

I guess we have a month to wait for STD :(

Tekershee
Apr 1, 2009, 05:31 AM
Sounds familiar :3

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 05:34 AM
Yea i can't wait! ^^

Chocolate
Apr 1, 2009, 05:36 AM
is this real or another april fools joke D:

Arika
Apr 1, 2009, 05:37 AM
No matter joke or not.

I lol at the "+" version xD
well, everything for SEGA is always with the +++++

but I think it is more like a joke then a true, because I don't think they will really name it "+".

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 05:39 AM
is this real or another april fools joke D:

I hope not i found it on the front page of PSUPedia. And its a press release so I hope its real. ^^

Mysterious-G
Apr 1, 2009, 06:00 AM
Looking back at our server's history of waiting and more waiting for a piece of content this is a rather gross April fools joke.

lol.

Namine
Apr 1, 2009, 06:09 AM
Most likely an April's Fool joke, as it would be it would be on this site:

http://www.sega.com/news/

Kazemi
Apr 1, 2009, 06:36 AM
special version for the 360 while pc and ps2 get stuff via patching. boy, people are guillable...

fay
Apr 1, 2009, 06:37 AM
i so hope that real.
if its not then they just put a lot of work into it lol.

you would think sega would have said on a different day if its real.

eitehr way i wouldnt be surprised in the slightest of a + version =/

darthplagis
Apr 1, 2009, 06:48 AM
i think it could be real, i mean it does say its coming in autumn..... its still spring, so like another season or a good few months seams reasonable enough time.

id like to think that if it is an april fools prank that its the time scale thats wrongb :) and we get it sooner LOL yeah right

JC10001
Apr 1, 2009, 06:55 AM
Another really poor April Fools "joke".

I wish April 2nd would get here already.

nyoro_n
Apr 1, 2009, 06:57 AM
lol

Like they'd give updates to US servers.

Neith
Apr 1, 2009, 07:20 AM
:lol:

That's pretty cruel :wacko:

Prince_Medion
Apr 1, 2009, 07:48 AM
Something is bothering me though...
[All longbow bullets will receive increased firing rate and attack power. Furthermore, all LV41+ longbow bullets inflict LV5 status effects.]

None can use LV 41 longbow bullets at the present time....

garjian
Apr 1, 2009, 11:00 AM
autumn... not as bad as i expected...

fay
Apr 1, 2009, 11:13 AM
now that i think about it more im calling an april the 1st joke. think about it.

sega are milking us from this game. i can actually feel the presidents hands round my udders just now.
there not gonna give something away for free when they know it has fresh milk

Roberto14
Apr 1, 2009, 11:29 AM
i find the guardians cash stupid becauseu have to buy it on the billing site u should like earn it on doing missions and stuff and i dont even know how u will be able to purchase it on the billing site it doesnt even show i have a license and i do on the 360 servers so if i bought guardians cash how would it connect to my license on my 360 lol sega is so stupid yo

Forbiddenbeatz
Apr 1, 2009, 02:22 PM
i find the guardians cash stupid becauseu have to buy it on the billing site u should like earn it on doing missions and stuff and i dont even know how u will be able to purchase it on the billing site it doesnt even show i have a license and i do on the 360 servers so if i bought guardians cash how would it connect to my license on my 360 lol sega is so stupid yo

This is what the Guardians Cash section of what they put up says:

And here is the link to the whole page incase anyone else wants to read:

http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition

New Billing System Options:

In addition to the GUARDIANS License, GUARDIANS Cash will be available for purchase at the billing site. When purchased, these items give players access to optional in-game content such as exclusive missions, weapon grinding, the ability to change the element of weapons and line shields, the ability to increase the elemental attribute of weapons and line shields, and more. GUARDIANS Cash can be bought in bulk and saved for later use. Currently there is no pricing schedule available for these items.

* Exclusive missions will require payment each time they're played. Furthermore, an option will be presented for the party leader to cover the cost of the mission for all party members or for each party member to pay for it themselves.
* Unlike the normal grinding system, the optional pay-to-upgrade system will never fail. However, a maximum number of upgrades will be established to limit the number of times a weapon or line shield can be modified.

I'm not too fond of the idea of having to pay every time to do these exclusive missions but the "never fail" part of the grinding... that could be real usefull in getting more weapons 10/10.

**Edit** : Hmmm... now that I think about it... the whole "party leader covering the price for whole party" option seems a little fishy but... lets try to be optimistic about this whole supposed AotI+ thing and hope it isn't a very well done April Fool's Joke lol.

Cathbar
Apr 1, 2009, 02:36 PM
If it's real, I wouldn't be surprised at naming it "+", after all, that's what they did with Phantasy Star Onlineplus. Further more, only advertisement people can come up with 4-5 paragraphs worth of rewording that states "This will be bigger and better" while only mentioning a few exaggerated things about what they're planning.

But yeah, it did get posted today... of all days.... out of 364 OTHER days they could have posted it..... none of which have any reason to "play pranks"..... Not to mention what Fay said about milking us until we're dry.

Oh well, if it's real, yay, if not, I'm not missing anything. I'm going to remain a skeptic until there's some other proof (not posted on this particular day)... or until I see it XD

ShonagarACE
Apr 1, 2009, 02:39 PM
Why would it be a joke when it's just the supplemental update that JP got? It's not like we'd never get that, despite the endless complaining of some US/EU players.

hewitt
Apr 1, 2009, 02:51 PM
I'm rather sure it's a joke. The third link "Official website,
includes details of the update and the item design contest"
directs you to www.phantasystaruniverse.com with no
details on the update or contest.

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 03:05 PM
I sent Edaward a PM on the offical site. And asked if it was real. But, It says it was a press release Yesterday the 31st. I hope this is real if not please don't flame me. :( I am posting what I found. ^^

stukasa
Apr 1, 2009, 03:07 PM
I knew this was a joke as soon as I read the thread title. Sadly, some people will read this, think it's true, go tell their friends, their friends will tell other friends, and pretty soon we'll start hearing rumors about dual axe-wielding black beasts coming when we get StD in May.

(Is that May date for StD a joke too? I wish it wasn't!)

Ruru
Apr 1, 2009, 03:35 PM
why is this a joke? all the content they've stated in that press release was already brought to our attention weeks ago. the only new thing is the "+" name on the packaged deal. all the other stuff has been floating around as possible updates for a while now....

Darius_Drake
Apr 1, 2009, 03:37 PM
It will be given to us for free? (sniff, sniff) I smell an April fool's joke somewhere around here. :lol:

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 1, 2009, 03:38 PM
OMG+!11!11one!!plus+plus1!

Ruru
Apr 1, 2009, 03:43 PM
even if the free part as well as the "+" part is a joke. all that additional content is scheduled for release... so calling this whole thing a big april fools is pretty ridiculous. at least we know the content will come (one day...... hopefully)

burninglink5
Apr 1, 2009, 03:51 PM
It amazes me just how gullible people are.

IT.
IS.
A.
JOKE.

misstigress
Apr 1, 2009, 03:52 PM
Well, now PSUpedia isn't loading for me, so maybe the message is being altered/removed? I strongly suspect this is some sort of April Fools prank.

Also, pay per mission? That's just pathetic. While I really want to play Shred the Darkness and would love to think that the tentative date of "May" for its release is accurate, the idea of paying per exclusive mission run with Sega cash is absolutely repulsive -- I'd rather just pay for the unlimited use of these so-called "exclusives." For that reason, I almost hope that this is a joke, and I'm nearly certain that it is.

EDIT:

The website is loading again, and the message is still there. *shrug* I'm not worrying about it.

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 04:00 PM
Ok Heres the Other link at the bottom of my post.

Heres what is says:
Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition
(In a box it says: This article contains information on content which has not yet been released outside of the Japanese PC/PS2 servers. This content should be introduced to the local servers in a future update.

Ambition of the Illuminus+ Edition (「イルミナスの野望」追加アップデート, Ambition of the Illuminus Supplemental Update) refers to a series of massive content updates which are scheduled to be released on the Japanese PC/PS2 servers beginning Spring 2009, as well as on the regional servers beginning Fall 2009. This update will be released as a free-to-download patch to all players. While the target platform of this update is the PC, PS2 users will not be left out completely, as certain aspects of this update will be available to them, too. Players can expect to see many new weapons and clothes added with this update as well as various system balance adjustments made across the board.

New items
Players can expect to see over 160 new items added with this update, including many weapons from Phantasy Star Portable, such as Amore Rose, Twin Distortion and Din De Bel.
Balance adjustments

Exact counter
Exact counter will be adjusted so that the user will be invincible for the duration of the counter.

Type adjustments
Guntechers and Wartechers will both be able to equip double sabers up to grade A.
The following tables lists the adjustments made to each type (where applicable).
Type name Adjustments
Hunter --
Ranger --
Force --
Fighgunner Base ATP increased.
Guntecher Base ATP increased.
Wartecher Base ATP, ATA, TP, DFP, EVA and MST increased.
Fortefighter --
Fortegunner Base ATP increased.
Fortetecher Base EVP increased.
Protranser Base ATP and ATA increased.
Acrofighter Base ATP increased.
Acrotecher Base ATP and TP increased.
Fighmaster --
Gunmaster Base ATP increased.
Masterforce Base TP, EVP and HP increased.

SUV weapon adjustments
New S-rank SUV weapons will be added: (Hegel Burst) and (Rafal Burst).
Ascension Gift will receive a large power increase to its Rappy and 16t weight attacks.
Paradi Cataract will receive a reduction to its power and range.

Photon art adjustments
All longbow bullets will receive increased firing rate and attack power. Furthermore, all LV41+ longbow bullets inflict LV5 status effects.
All grenade photon arts will receive a reduction in PP cost. At LV41+, all grenades will have increased accuracy.
Anga Jabroga's accuracy modifier will be removed. From here on, its accuracy will depend solely on the player's ATA.
The following table lists the adjustments made to each skill (where applicable).
Category Skill name Adjustments
Swords Gravity Break Second and third attacks hit only one target. Attack power increased, PP cost reduced.
Spinning Break Attack power of the first attack increased.
Tornado Break Power increased overall.
Knuckles Bogga Danga --
Ikk Hikk --
Bogga Zubba PP cost reduced.
Bogga Robado Power of second and third attacks increased.
Spears Dus Daggas Power of second and third attacks increased.
Dus Majarra PP cost increased. Power of second attack reduced.
Dus Robado Power increased overall.
Double sabers Spiral Dance Power of second and third attacks increased.
Absolute Dance Power of third attack increased.
Tornado Dance Mobility decreased.
Gravity Dance Power of third attack increased.
Axes Anga Redda Power of second attack increased.
Anga Dugrega --
Anga Jabroga User's ATA determines accuracy.
Twin sabers Splendor Crush Power increased overall.
Assault Crush PP cost reduced. Power of third attack increased.
Cross Hurricane PP cost reduced. Power of third attack increased.
Rising Crush Power of first and third attacks increased.
Twin daggers Moubu Seiren-zan --
Renga Chujin-shou PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Renkai Buyou-zan --
Hishou Jinren-zan PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Twin claws Bukuu Rensen-ga PP cost reduced.
Renzan Seidan-ga PP cost reduced. Power of third attack increased.
Chuei Jitotsushin Power of third attack increased. Overall target count increased by one.
Rensan Senshou-ga PP cost reduced. Power of second attack increased.
Sabers Gravity Strike PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Spinning Strike Power increased overall.
Rising Strike Power increased overall.
Daggers Buten Shuren-zan --
Hikai Shuha-zan PP cost reduced. Power of first attack increased.
Shunbu Shouren-zan PP cost reduced.
Claws Shousen Totsuzan-ga PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Senten Kanzan-ga PP cost reduced. Power increased overall.
Bukuu Saien-zan PP cost reduced. Power of second attack increased.
Whips Vivi Danga Power of second attack increased.
Visshi Grudda Power of second attack increased.
Slicers Choutou Kantsu-jin Power increased overall.
Chikki Kyoren-jin --

The following table explains the adjustments made to each bullet listed.
Category Bullet name Adjustments
Rifles Killer Shot PP cost reduced.
Shotguns Barada Chamga Power increased.
Longbows Chousei-sou PP cost reduced.
Masei-sou Power increased.
Grenades Boma Maga Number of targets increased by one at LV41+.
Laser cannons Phantasm Prism PP cost reduced.
Mayalee Prism PP cost reduced.
Twin handguns Twin Penetration PP cost reduced. At LV41+, range is decreased, but power is increased.
Twin Mayalee PP cost reduced.
Handguns Mayalee Hit PP cost reduced.
Cards Kyumeisei-shiki PP cost reduced.
Machineguns Mayalee Fury PP cost reduced.

The following table explains the adjustments made to each TECHNIC listed.
Element TECHNIC name Adjustments
Fire Foie Status effect level increased. At LV41+, lock count is increased.
Gifoie Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.
Ice Barta Status effect level increased.
Gibarta Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.
Lightning Zonde Status effect level increased.
Gizonde Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.
Ground Diga Status effect level increased. At LV41+, lock count is increased.
Gidiga Power, status effect level and casting speed increased.

GUARDIANS advanced style
GUARDIANS advanced style (GAS) allows players who have reached the level cap to further customize their characters. Once the level cap has been reached, all excess EXP earned from defeating enemies is converted into advanced EXP (AEXP). As AEXP accumulates and reaches predetermined amounts, it will automatically convert into advanced points (AP), which are essential to the customization process. Aside from being at the server's current level cap, lower level players can also earn EXP by playing advanced GUARDIANS missions.

There are two customization options available to players: type customization and style customization. Both options can be accessed from the Resident Security Department on the 3rd floor of Clyez City.

Type customization
Type customization allows players to customize their Guardian type to meet their own specific needs. Types can be customized to further excel in specific fields. For example, a Fortefighter can become a specialist in the use of axes, or a Fortetecher can learn to excel at using recovery and support TECHNICs. All Guardian types can be customized except for the three basic types, Hunter, Ranger and Force.

Type customization is carried out by exchanging AP for special enhancement items. Make sure to choose your customization options wisely, as AP cannot be refunded after it has been used. Each ability has its own level which will increase as AP is spent on it. Customization includes abilities such as (but not limited to) increased base ATP, increased critical hit rate, increased photon art leveling speed (for weapons of your type's forte), fire TECHNIC strengthening, etc.

The number of customization options varies between races. Therefore, even if more than enough AP has been accumulated to pay for certain abilities, if a character has reached their racial limit, they will not be able to learn a new ability. Furthermore, the customization options available to each player depend on their Guardian type.

Style customization
Style customization allows players to exchange AP to customize specific features of their characters in three categories: weapon style, shield style and extra style. Unlike type customization, there is no limit to the number of style customizations a character can have. However, only one of each category may be used at a time. Whenever you wish to change one of your styles, simply return to the GUARDIANS advanced style mission to make your modifications. If you are changing to a previously acquired style, you can make the change without having to spend any extra AP.

The following are a few examples of style customizations and what they have to offer.

Common mastery (weapon style): Allows you to upgrade the power of C-grade weapons beyond their original limits. Pull your old favorite weapons out of storage to give them a second chance to shine!
Rapid react (shield style): Raises the frequency of successfully blocking enemy attacks. A must-have for those types with low HP!
Middle grade trap (extra style): Upgrades the damage output of traps. May be quite useful to type who rely on trap damage.

Your room functions
The following new functions have been confirmed.

The common box capacity will be increased to 100 items (from the original limit of 32 items).
You will be able to have multiple stacks of identical items in your common box.
The item delivery function available at certain NPC vendors will be replaced with the ability to access your common box from the vendor.
Item transfer between a single account's Entrance 1 and Entrance 2 characters will be enabled.[1]
A function will be added to partner cards which will allow you to transfer directly to another player's room from their card.
A menu will be added which will allow single account characters on different entrances to move to the room of another character on the same account or entrance.[1]
[edit] Interface functions
The following interface functions have been confirmed.

A feature will be added so that players can lock certain items to prevent the accidental sale of it to an NPC vendor. Items which have been locked will appear in red text. Furthermore, locked items cannot be dropped.
The current list of selectable online status indicators will be removed and replaced with the ability to type in your own text for your status.
Status names you create will be saved.
Online status will now be shown over your character's head along with their name.
Your current online status will show up on your partner card when someone views it in their list.
New chat commands will be added, such as those that will allow players to change line shields.
The ability to take screenshots without various parts of the HUD appearing, such as player status indicators, will be added.
A text input history (like what currently is available with chat) will be added to the online status, party name, party comment and conditional search fields.

Conditional missions
Conditional missions are special missions which will be based around various conditions and restrictions placed on the party. These conditions include the following:
Level cap restrictions
Weapon category restrictions
Item usage restrictions
Slot/unit restrictions
TECHNIC restrictions
SUV weapon/nanoblast restrictions
For example, if a mission is restricted to LV20, all party members must be at least LV20 to enter. Upon entering, anyone who is above LV20 will be reduced to LV20 for the duration of the mission.
AEXP is earned in level restricted missions as opposed to normal EXP.
Restrictions will change between each conditional mission.

GUARDIANS advanced missions
GUARDIANS advanced missions (GAMs) are a type of conditional mission.
When a GAM is cleared, players will earn advanced mission points (AMP) instead of normal mission points.
When you reach a predetermined amount of AMP, your rank (known as a "stage") will increase.
In GAMs, if all party members are not at or above a certain stage, certain missions cannot be accepted.
As you reach advanced stages, mission difficulty and restrictions become more strict.
You can exchange AMP for items, however doing this can decrease your stage if you fall under a certain amount of AMP.
There is a limit to the amount of AMP you can acquire.

New billing system options
In addition to the GUARDIANS License, GUARDIANS Cash[2] will be available for purchase at the billing site. When purchased, these items give players access to optional in-game content such as exclusive missions, weapon grinding, the ability to change the element of weapons and line shields, the ability to increase the elemental attribute of weapons and line shields, and more. GUARDIANS Cash can be bought in bulk and saved for later use. Currently there is no pricing schedule available for these items.

Exclusive missions will require payment each time they're played. Furthermore, an option will be presented for the party leader to cover the cost of the mission for all party members or for each party member to pay for it themselves.
Unlike the normal grinding system, the optional pay-to-upgrade system will never fail. However, a maximum number of upgrades will be established to limit the number of times a weapon or line shield can be modified.

Community course
Community course is a new feature which will let previously registered players who have let their GUARDIANS License expire continue to play the game free-of-charge. No special actions are necessary to convert an account to community course. Once a GUARDIANS License has expired and a player tries to log in, they will log in as a community course player. Of course, when playing on community course, various restrictions will be in place to limit the capabilities of the player. These include:

You cannot enter your room.
Restrictions are put on changing universes.
Restrictions are placed on which missions you can play.
You cannot trade items with other characters.
You cannot pick up items dropped by other characters.
You cannot use your common box.
You cannot collect, use or exchange Vol Coins.
You cannot use GUARDIANS Cash.
You cannot collect or use character stat customization points.
If your character is over a certain level, you will not earn any EXP.
If your character is over a certain Guardian type level, you will not earn any MP.
If your photon arts are over a certain level, you will not earn any EXP for using them.
When logged in under community course, a special icon will appear next to your name.

Concerning PS2 users
All PS2 users will have access to the system file upgrades offered by this update, but they will not receive visual upgrades for new items. However, new items will be available to PS2 users. These items will simply use existing in-game visuals, though the names, descriptions and stats will be unique. Aside from this, the only other features that will not be available to PS2 users are the screenshot and text input history functions.

External links
Official Japanese AOTI supplemental update website
Official US Illuminus+ website

Reference notes
↑ 1.0 1.1 This function applies only to the Japanese PC/PS2 servers and will not be included with the localization of this content.
↑ "GUARDIANS Cash" originally was known as "PSU Tickets."
Retrieved from "http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition"

NOTE: This Link is at the bottom of the Page I can't read the lang. But, it shows Laia Martinez in the Guardian's Coat. can anyone translate the page?

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/update/

I AM POSTING WHAT I FOUND ON PSUPEDIA.COM (IF it is a April Fools joke its not on my Part I am posting what I read) I HOPE ITS TRUE! ^^ I will note the it does say [Edit] on PSUPedia. I just removed [Edit] from the info I posted above.

Zarode
Apr 1, 2009, 04:12 PM
How many years are PSUpedia going to trick you people on the same holiday?

Every year.

stukasa
Apr 1, 2009, 04:12 PM
even if the free part as well as the "+" part is a joke. all that additional content is scheduled for release... so calling this whole thing a big april fools is pretty ridiculous. at least we know the content will come (one day...... hopefully)
You're right that the update is the same as the one JP just got, but as far as I know there hasn't been a scheduled release date for it on our servers yet. PSUpedia says to check the official site for details but there are no new announcements there regarding the "+" version. I think it's just a (cruel) April Fool's joke to get our hopes up, unless of course it's a case of very coincidental timing (if it WAS real, you would think ST would have better judgment than to make a press release like that right before April Fool's Day xD).

Darius_Drake
Apr 1, 2009, 04:13 PM
Ok Heres the Other link at the bottom of my post.

I AM POSTING WHAT I FOUND ON PSUPEDIA.COM (IF it is a April Fools joke its not on my Part I am posting what I read) I HOPE ITS TRUE! ^^ I will note the it does say [Edit] on PSUPedia. I just removed [Edit] from the info I posted above.

I don't think anyone is or will flame you. I saw it on psupedia as well. I don't question you, I question whether psupedia would be so cruel as to play an April fool's joke on us regarding added content and updates. I hope it is all true, I will just take a wait and see approach. If it is a joke we know you were had as well as the rest of us.

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 04:17 PM
I don't think anyone is or will flame you. I saw it on psupedia as well. I don't question you, I question whether psupedia would be so cruel as to play an April fool's joke on us regarding added content and updates. I hope it is all true, I will just take a wait and see approach. If it is a joke we know you were had as well as the rest of us.

Thanks Darius ^^ I agree with ALL of you if this a April fools joke its a BAD one. But, like you I am hoping it Not a joke.

Forbiddenbeatz
Apr 1, 2009, 04:39 PM
I guess we'll all find out tonight / tomorrow =/

ShonagarACE
Apr 1, 2009, 04:56 PM
I think it's blindingly obvious that even if the dates/press release are a trick, the content isn't. We all know that much, or should.

fay
Apr 1, 2009, 05:00 PM
even though i think it is a joke i kinda dont think it is :/. we always get system updates sooner. the main reason i think it might be true now is because the sooner sega can sell us guardians cash the better.

there already trying to grab our udders

Illuminate
Apr 1, 2009, 05:15 PM
I remember when Sega made Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games. o.o;
That was on April Fool's Day too... Haha...

At least, the press release was, but we'll see... We'll see...

garjian
Apr 1, 2009, 05:27 PM
all those PA balances... it actually sounds like they mightve done a good job ^^ i still think more should be done to jabroga... but well why no target increase or anything for dugrega?

ahh well... ill look forward to the variety... although i think rabado will be the best Spear move now? plus i think they shouldve left cross hurricane alone... i always felt the last attack did enough damage, even for all the impracticality...

Chuei Jitotsushin Power of third attack increased. Overall target count increased by one.

very happy about this ^^ this photon hits 4 targets now? but linear so... i think itll easily do the most damge, buuut for its linear nature its hard to aim right... meh...

i thought id never say it... but sega has done something good... wether or not theyve done it well is still to see/hear :P

i doubt this is an april fool though... its pretty much JPs update... the only thing i can see unbelievable is the autumn 09 date...
ahh well... well see... PSU might be good now :>

Swiftstrike
Apr 1, 2009, 07:17 PM
special version for the 360 while pc and ps2 get stuff via patching. boy, people are guillable...

Every other new version (expansion) for the 360 has been a download from the Microsoft Store, why not this too?

I understand its not exactly an expansion, but it is a big update (one that may needed to be downloaded).

Either way, it is April 1st.

Princess1977
Apr 1, 2009, 08:44 PM
Why was this moved to Fresh Kills Landfill ? What is the Fresh Kills Landfill ?

Swiftstrike
Apr 2, 2009, 12:46 AM
Why was this moved to Fresh Kills Landfill ? What is the Fresh Kills Landfill ?

This is what it says under thread name:

"All random posts or spamming here. 0 post count forum."

dragoon-girl
Apr 2, 2009, 05:16 AM
PSUpedia is down... I'm sure this is fake but I'd sure like some confirmation from them.. ; ;

TalHex
Apr 2, 2009, 07:41 AM
somebody get the pic, we have a new arrival

Cracka_J
Apr 2, 2009, 08:33 AM
This one?
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo3/regulus427/Random%20Stuff/josebitchtiger2.jpg?t=1236905182

poor jose, that pic never gets old :)