PDA

View Full Version : I'M BAAAAAACK

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 07:50 AM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/pandaback.jpg
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/psuresub.jpg

Been almost 2 months now, and I could no longer contain the urge to play PSU. Street Fighter 4 is a lot of fun, but the community just isn't the same. People complain about random stuff like abusing throwing, then they ragequit and send you hate mail afterwards. It's just not the same.

So I decided to give PSU another try, cause I enjoyed the game so much my first 2 years of playing and don't really know why I left anymore in the first place. Hopefully you guys are still chill and I look forward to getting some games in with you again!

However, I will need a bit of help to get started again. I'm not asking for much, just a few things I left behind/gave to friends that can hopefully get my back now. Here's what I'm looking for, any help appreciated!

• 700 million meseta
• 3 x 10/10 psycho wands
• 2 x 9/9 psycho wands
• red / knight
• 30%+ serafi senba set
• hard / stamina
• sonic/tails/amy/knuckles collector statues

Thanks guys! See ya around!

Yunfa
Apr 1, 2009, 07:58 AM
• 700 million meseta
• 3 x 10/10 psycho wands
• 2 x 9/9 psycho wands
• red / knight
• 30%+ serafi senba set
• hard / stamina
• sonic/tails/amy/knuckles collector statues

Thanks guys! See ya around!

Welcome back, you want a cookie with your want list? >8D

nyoro_n
Apr 1, 2009, 07:59 AM
Hey you! ;o

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 08:05 AM
Welcome back, you want a cookie with your want list? >8D

I think my list is reasonable.

amtalx
Apr 1, 2009, 08:37 AM
APRIL FO-- uuuuuuugggghhhh. :disapprove:

Volcompat321
Apr 1, 2009, 08:57 AM
all i have to say, i hope your on 360 side. cause what you posted in some of the other forum posts are rudiculous, and you should apolagize. (jk about that) but i really hope this is an April's fools thing, cause you are a Fool.

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hi Amtal! I subbed on 360 too!

and I don't apologize for being rudiculous. ridiculous maybe, but never rudiculous.

Volcompat321
Apr 1, 2009, 09:02 AM
eh, typo sorry. but yea rIdiculous. either way, welcome back i guess....its nice to have yet another subscriber...we need to keep the server alive, even if its filled with people like you...
:D

Tianna
Apr 1, 2009, 09:33 AM
WB Cracka_J!!! I hope this isn't an April Fool's joke cause it beez goodz to have joo back

PepperCat
Apr 1, 2009, 09:35 AM
I'll trade the 9/9 P-Wand for a 10/10? :p

Good to see you back, even if this is an April Fool's joke. :)

amtalx
Apr 1, 2009, 10:25 AM
Hi Amtal! I subbed on 360 too!

I've effectively quit PSU. -_-

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 10:32 AM

gib 700 mil

Ryno
Apr 1, 2009, 10:55 AM

you quit?
why?
but you were one of my PSO buddies
you and HAN

and you were user number 49

Midicronica
Apr 1, 2009, 11:09 AM
I haven't played PSU in about a month myself and I'm broke as shit since I'd just bought a Psycho Wand before I stopped playing but I'd be more than willing to help you level and possibly give you gear. Oh yeah, on the 360 version.

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 11:15 AM
yes, the 360 version where you buy a sub on playsega.

amtalx
Apr 1, 2009, 12:47 PM
you quit?
why?
but you were one of my PSO buddies
you and HAN

and you were user number 49

PSU just doesn't do it for me anymore. :/ There are just so many other games out there that I want to play and don't force myself to play out of a feeling of nostalgia and obligation.

I haven't deactivated my account though, so there's nothing stopping me from logging in.

ashley50
Apr 1, 2009, 12:58 PM
they always come back...

oh wells.

wb.

Ecchi
Apr 1, 2009, 01:06 PM
WB ^_-

Jose!
Apr 1, 2009, 01:31 PM
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5168/psu20081231174702000.jpg
I'M BACK TOO![/SPOILER-BOX]

Chuck_Norris
Apr 1, 2009, 01:42 PM
Oh shi-! I'll need to get on the vent more often no-Waaaiiit, what happened to vent? :disapprove:

Jose!
Apr 1, 2009, 01:52 PM
Oh shi-! I'll need to get on the vent more often no-Waaaiiit, what happened to vent? :disapprove:

It got died. but it will be back up in a day or two

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 01:54 PM

darkstar got haxxxored, it may be back up soon.
we're running on top's ghetto vent atm, he'll have to pm you the info.

:bday:
thank you all for playing, and no I'm not resubbing.
thanks to the mods for realizing this was a joke and letting it linger here.
I wouldn't ask any friends for stuff back, let alone the likes of 700 mil lol.

you're all chill people, and if you take me too seriously, well that's on you.
enjoy the rest of your fool's day, happy I got to take a small part of it :)

HyperShot-X-
Apr 1, 2009, 02:25 PM
SF IV is over hyped indeed, just look at the retarded char models, cheesy boss, and B-rated anime ending cut scenes :rolleyes:
Even SSF2THD Remix on Live with broken online ranking is more valuable to me, ehheheh

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 03:25 PM
gfx don't matter much, but I think they were handled very well for the first official 3d outing in the series (yes ex is a spinoff). the core gameplay is very solid, and it may just end up as one of my favorite street fighters next to alpha 2.

the part about ragequitters though, is true and it sucks. a lot of sf nubs consider throw tactics cheap, getting killed by specials cheap, getting baited into ultras cheap, basically anything they lose to is cheap, but apparently pulling your ethernet cable is 100% legit lol.

I'm having a blast with it though. At least I feel like my brain is being used again.

Dhylec
Apr 1, 2009, 03:32 PM
thanks to the mods for realizing this was a joke and letting it linger here.
I wouldn't ask any friends for stuff back, let alone the likes of 700 mil lol.

you're all chill people, and if you take me too seriously, well that's on you.
enjoy the rest of your fool's day, happy I got to take a small part of it :)
All April fools got until tonight here. So enjoy it while you can. ;3

desturel
Apr 1, 2009, 04:26 PM
the part about ragequitters though, is true and it sucks. a lot of sf nubs consider throw tactics cheap, getting killed by specials cheap, getting baited into ultras cheap, basically anything they lose to is cheap, but apparently pulling your ethernet cable is 100% legit lol.

I get more annoyed by people who Block me because I won. I'm not even that good at Street Fighter (I flux between 2500 and 3000 BP) and just play it casually. No really complex combos or anything, but should I happen to win, either I get mysteriously disconnected or blocked from future matches with that person.

I'm one of the few people that likes the graphics on SFIV, but people take it way too seriously.

Oh and the people who set their matches to 1 round 30 seconds and try to get a quick time out victory by chip damage suck. Good thing they don't know how to handle a decent 'gief player for the most part.

LuigiMario
Apr 1, 2009, 04:42 PM
Did not notice your absence, then again, you were never absence were you.

But was I?

HyperShot-X-
Apr 1, 2009, 04:47 PM
gfx used to not matter much back in 2D Alpha series days, time has changed. I give you that they did pull off its own unique artistic style on SF IV, but that doesn't mean it will appeal to all SF2 fans.
If they're gonna try to reincarnate our favorite chars into 3d, at least make them half decent looking, I mean Ken used to be this handsome badazz blondie, not an ugly gorilla cousin look alike.

Retaining solid game play from 2D and building some improvements upon it was expected, nothing groundbreaking.

It sounds like the game suffers from the same problem all other PvP online fighting ranking systems have, it's simply broken and they won't ever try to come up with a solution to stop the cheating.

It makes me sick to think that they might be making Super/Turbo/Hyper Fighting version follow ups just to make more profits out of SF brand name.

Cracka_J
Apr 1, 2009, 07:33 PM
of course they will, there's already plans to.
and with a dlc system that 360 and psn have, they'll have no problems releasing future "versions" at a minimal fee.

capcom knew this when the framework was being laid out for sf4. it took them 3 versions to get sf3 right, 5 (6 if you include hd:r, even though hd:r is still being patched due to bugs) to get sf2 right? they have every intention of releasing updates/version changes, and sf4 will be no exception. especially with a dlc system in play. if anything that makes things easier.

sf4 isn't without some problems, but the core gameplay is really, really good.
and addictive as hell.

ashley50
Apr 1, 2009, 07:44 PM
also yeah...weeds are just persistent. They don't die fast

Bitzen
Apr 2, 2009, 01:50 AM
Welcome back! Let's have the trend go from quitting to returning!

Zarode
Apr 2, 2009, 02:29 AM
Let's quit, again!

Cracka_J
Apr 2, 2009, 07:21 AM
Yeah, I quit again after yesterday.
Quitting is much more satisfying anyway. :)