PDA

View Full Version : Work sucks!

MissJester
Feb 14, 2003, 09:35 AM
I just wanted to say that work suck! I could be doing better things right (like sleeping) but nooooooo, we have to go to work, to get more money, to buy more things. Im so tired right now, maybe I should not have stayed up till 2 in the morning playing PSO, only to get up at 6. Uhhggg.....

ABDUR101
Feb 14, 2003, 06:54 PM
...I sleep between 4-6 hours each night, work eight hours and then stay up until the same time each night. It's a habit, quite fun.

MissJester
Feb 15, 2003, 12:39 AM
I do that everyday, I tell myself "go to bed, or you be tired tomorrow". I never listen to myself, the bad Miss Jester beats up the good Miss Jester every time.

Hehe.

Raist
Feb 15, 2003, 05:10 PM
Sometimes when I have to work early in the morning, I'll stay up too late playing video games, then when i realize that its 4 i just decide to stay up until I have to get ready for work, it catches up with me though.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sleep.gif

pixelate
Feb 16, 2003, 03:14 AM
Having no money sucks. Having lots of free time sucks.

I drag ass all day if I don't get nine hours of sleep.

Xtor
Feb 16, 2003, 05:00 AM
i dont have money i dont have work im 12 im high on chocolet right now so dont ask about the pollywog

MissJester
Feb 18, 2003, 01:32 PM
Ahhhh, the good old days of being like Xtor.....
Why do we have to grow up.....

CGoodness
Feb 22, 2003, 10:00 PM
Hey im 13 but I wish i could work.
I just sit on my ass in my room all day and play PSO (when I'm not in school of course) I want a job so i can have have money and not sit around all day. I cant even get a fricken girl cuz they think im all lazy and stuff. lol