PDA

View Full Version : I'm returning to my people!

Kylie
Apr 1, 2009, 05:36 PM
That's right. I quit not one week ago, and my subscription hasn't even run out yet! I tried to do without PSU for a few days with XBL in its place, and I can't do it. I need you people as much as you need me. :-D However, I gave all my stuff away, so there's a short list of demands I have that I think would be in your best interest to read over and consider.

*ahem*

At least eight stacks of max meseta
A palette of 10/10 psycho wands. I'm not a techer, but why not?
Several diadus
Bikini swimwear in every color available
Mikunas in every color available
35%+ sange and yasha
A palette of Agito Rapcas in every flavor, 40%+
Three love infernos, 10/10
A palette of Carriguine-Rucars in every flavor, 30%+
Two Spread Needle/G's
Four Rattlesnakes
Two Milla handguns
A competent SEGA/Sonic Team

That's all! So if you don't want this (http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh27/kylie_wilk/Kylie/Jarek/Beach02.jpg) to happen to you, I suggest you gather up all the spare change and stuff on my list out of storage and meet me at Gawik's Pub in universe 11. If not, I have connections... to the Vol brothers, and they will seriously f-screw (*too chicken*) you up. ;-) I sure as hell wouldn't want to see the aftermath of that.

Thank you for reviewing this, and have a happy April 1st.

I got beat to the punch, so this is kind of incoherent and rushed. Meh.

My other "prank" about taking up Christianity is way funnier, but I figured that would go against the rules.

Heh, there isn't even a universe 11 no more. :-(

stukasa
Apr 1, 2009, 05:48 PM
I wish it wasn't a joke--I miss you Kylie! ^^; Then again, I haven't played PSU in almost two weeks either. xD

Also, I'm confused: Is this an April Fool's joke, an anti-April Fool's joke or an anti-Cracka J joke? :lol:

The_Brimada
Apr 1, 2009, 05:49 PM
One specific tag made me lol.

But sexy beast should stay on PSU! :_:

CrimsomWolf
Apr 1, 2009, 05:49 PM
That's some serious stash there.
Planning on starting a small, private war?

Sure why not, only I don't have PSU online account ;D

Kylie
Apr 1, 2009, 06:05 PM
I wish it wasn't a joke--I miss you Kylie! ^^; Then again, I haven't played PSU in almost two weeks either. xD

Also, I'm confused: Is this an April Fool's joke, an anti-April Fool's joke or an anti-Cracka J joke? :lol:Just a joke. It's not meant to call anyone out, and my thought process behind it was to make it so over-the-top that it couldn't be mistaken for singling anyone out or making fun of anyone. As a side note, I wanted to leave you stuff, but your rooms were locked. So were yours, Brim. :argh: Seriously. Make it easier for people to quit discreetly.

In regards to the other thing I just removed my response to, whatever.

Kard
Apr 1, 2009, 06:18 PM
A RAPPY O_O!

*implodes*

stukasa
Apr 1, 2009, 06:25 PM
Just a joke. It's not meant to call anyone out, and my thought process behind it was to make it so over-the-top that it couldn't be mistaken for singling anyone out or making fun of anyone. As a side note, I wanted to leave you stuff, but your rooms were locked. So were yours, Brim. :argh: Seriously. Make it easier for people to quit discreetly.

In regards to the other thing I just removed my response to, whatever.
I always left my rooms unlocked--until that hacker scare a few weeks ago. You just happened to check it during that time, that's why it was locked. ^^;

I think this will turn into a "Please come back, Kylie!" thread. xD

The_Brimada
Apr 1, 2009, 06:26 PM
Please come back Kylie! :o

well my sub runs out in two days and im not renewing anyway....so :x

Kylie
Apr 1, 2009, 06:38 PM
I am missing the game a little bit, so that's why I wanted to make this. Makes me feel better. ^^ I know I've got to deal with it though. I tried to enjoy the game after a few close friends left, but I never really got to where I was again. It would be different if I didn't have to suffer through the PS2's lack of HD support, so we'll see how quick I can get a new computer. Nothing exciting seems to be in the cards for PSU right now or in the immediate future anyway. I want to see what kind of DLC they come up with for us, but that should a good way's off, right?

Randomness
Apr 1, 2009, 06:42 PM
Must... resist... game...

Magus_84
Apr 1, 2009, 06:45 PM
Hopefully you can get a new PC before the supplemental update hits. But that may be months. :/

And if not, enjoy your Xblock. Thank you for the gifts.

Kylie
Apr 1, 2009, 06:47 PM
Must... resist... game...I'd encourage you to try it, but I have morals.

@Magus: Yeah. If people aren't around anymore, I might get the 360 version. /blasphemy

Magus_84
Apr 1, 2009, 06:50 PM
Do I count as "people"? >_>

If not, I'm certain I can kidna-...coerce others into playing. Maybe.

Randomness
Apr 1, 2009, 07:10 PM
I'd encourage you to try it, but I have morals.

Try? I clocked a good few hundred hours online... but... repetitive runs are boring. The game desperately needed a central location for finding parties, which would have greatly reduced hotspotting imo.

MetaZedlen
Apr 1, 2009, 08:17 PM
lol at Kylie's #13...

yes, you should just quit the game and play PSO, it's soooooooooooooooooo much better, take it from a veteran ;)