PDA

View Full Version : looking ad-hoc party members

demonkiller19
Apr 1, 2009, 07:40 PM
the name is chatykat world j lobby 50 thank you and see you online
,ps low lev char its lev 1.

OriginalB
Apr 1, 2009, 09:27 PM
You should level up some. I dont play on ad hoc party so I dont know how things work over there but I know on kai most of the people dont play with anyone below 55 or 60 because they dont want to do lower level missions.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 1, 2009, 11:26 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much the case on our end. Most parties have "70+" in the comment or name. I recommend you get through Story Mode before going online. You'll learn the basics of the game, get to around level 60 by the time it's done, and probably have some decent gear.

psufreak
Apr 4, 2009, 03:52 AM
I would like to know if anyone was interested in playin phantasy star in room j-50 in adhoc party psn killakel22

demonkiller19
Apr 4, 2009, 08:10 AM
ok, im just using my husbands account. He has a character that is lev 72. I thought I would check it out. Thankyou for the information.

Infinite Eternity
Apr 4, 2009, 02:53 PM
Not sure if there is a thread explaining this or not, but I'm curious to know if a static IP is necessary for playing with X Kai?

OriginalB
Apr 4, 2009, 03:16 PM
Not sure if there is a thread explaining this or not, but I'm curious to know if a static IP is necessary for playing with X Kai?

That depends if you need to port forward. If you do need to port forward, then yes you'll need a static IP otherwise you'll have to keep changing the IP that your port forwarding on... if that helps any.

Infinite Eternity
Apr 4, 2009, 03:24 PM
That depends if you need to port forward. If you do need to port forward, then yes you'll need a static IP otherwise you'll have to keep changing the IP that your port forwarding on... if that helps any.I have everything set-up but it won't let me configure kai. I thought it was because I didn't have a static IP.

Kcin
Apr 9, 2009, 11:55 PM
i sent you a friend request psufreak.
demonkiller, what's your psn id?