PDA

View Full Version : Did they tweak WB?

tadtwisted
Apr 2, 2009, 12:46 AM
I like most people have been living at White Beast looking for jaggo's and trying to get a PF, and i have run it so many times it hurts but the problem is the only thing i have seen drop is some serafi-senba boards. In 3 weeks i havent seen a single Yiel-senba, Hizeri / Mind, or Nasuyoteri, has anyone gotten any of these lately?

ashley50
Apr 2, 2009, 12:50 AM
you're not as lucky as others?

jayster
Apr 2, 2009, 12:58 AM
Just because you don't get a rare item doesn't mean somethings wrong.

tadtwisted
Apr 2, 2009, 01:26 AM
i dont care that i havent gotten anything, what im saying is in 3 weeks of non-stop WB i havent even seen anything drop.

jayster
Apr 2, 2009, 01:58 AM
I saw the bow board drop the other day. You are just unlucky.

ShonagarACE
Apr 2, 2009, 01:58 AM
OMG RAER MAENS RAR?

In all seriousness though, I think my biggest issue with this game is that most things are so easy to find. And it really isn't a huge deal, it just gives people the idea that everything in the game should drop all the time, which defeats the purpose of rarity. If you keep looking, you will find something. Hell, in a break from WB I found a [b] Rabol Orpad after just a few Awoken Serpent runs.

unicorn
Apr 2, 2009, 02:13 AM
I havent found a "rare" in 5 months.

I win. .... well lose really

hunterseifer
Apr 2, 2009, 02:54 AM
OMG RAER MAENS RAR?

In all seriousness though, I think my biggest issue with this game is that most things are so easy to find. And it really isn't a huge deal, it just gives people the idea that everything in the game should drop all the time, which defeats the purpose of rarity. If you keep looking, you will find something. Hell, in a break from WB I found a [b] Rabol Orpad after just a few Awoken Serpent runs.

XD rabol orpad is a junk rare, what tadtwisted listed is alot harder to find than what you found. The reason you didnt see a hizeri mind or a serafi senba drop is b/c wrong place at the wrong time, and those have a low chance to drop since ppl actually WANT them and there better than most equips

Volcompat321
Apr 2, 2009, 04:22 AM
ive found the bow board, and hiz mind...but sold both :/ lol shoulda kept the hiz mind!

darkante
Apr 2, 2009, 04:41 AM
I donīt mind the rarity of items as long itīs not time-limited, but items like Love Inferno shouldnīt be so damned rare! Itīs like trying too get Milla in 3 runs, just insane.

As far as i concerned, the hunt is just pointless.

S4CT4L1TY
Apr 2, 2009, 05:36 AM
seen 3 hizeri / mind drop back to back 2 to me and one to my hunting partner :D

Volcompat321
Apr 2, 2009, 05:39 AM
sell me one! lol i sold mine...stupid move....

Swiftstrike
Apr 2, 2009, 10:20 AM
I agree with rare items being rare. I agree with time-limited items.

I do not agree with time-limited items being SUPER FREAKING EPIC RARE!

Im also annoyed with a person having to be x-lvl to hunt for the item. I see the reason, but it just bothers me. It took 30-40 minutes on WB to find out if I had the right map becuase I was lvl 82.

Elyruin
Apr 2, 2009, 10:30 AM
Yea ive been doing a lot of white beast s-s2 and pf s runs lately and havent seen anything good either. O well im really excited for STD cause I want to get to lvl 150 and then do some some good hunting afterwards.

WeeWardle
Apr 2, 2009, 10:35 AM
even being150 youll still most likely never even witness a love inferno drop ive hunted way over 200 jaggos now and still havent seenanything worth picking up *sad face*

darkante
Apr 2, 2009, 10:40 AM

Im also annoyed with a person having to be x-lvl to hunt for the item. I see the reason, but it just bothers me. It took 30-40 minutes on WB to find out if I had the right map becuase I was lvl 82.

There is no parties doing speed runs? I usually see at least one doing that on WB.

And i kinda wish that the guy "ichigo" were a NPC, as he is just insane at speed runs. :O

His style "Tornado dance to travel, group = One-hit kill Jabroga, smaller groups = rape Majarra..TD some more..and continue to make my GM feel useless lolz" xD
I donīt see that many Powered up Fighmaster around so excuse my ignorance. :D

ShonagarACE
Apr 2, 2009, 01:32 PM
XD rabol orpad is a junk rare, what tadtwisted listed is alot harder to find than what you found. The reason you didnt see a hizeri mind or a serafi senba drop is b/c wrong place at the wrong time, and those have a low chance to drop since ppl actually WANT them and there better than most equips

Yes, I didn't say it was extremely rare, my point was if you go through every run expecting something to drop, you'll be very disappointed.

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 2, 2009, 08:09 PM
I donīt mind the rarity of items as long itīs not time-limited, but items like Love Inferno shouldnīt be so damned rare! Itīs like trying too get Milla in 3 runs, just insane.

As far as i concerned, the hunt is just pointless.

even being150 youll still most likely never even witness a love inferno drop ive hunted way over 200 jaggos now and still havent seenanything worth picking up *sad face*

I don't know why everyone thinks the Love Inferno is so rare. In 3 weeks of hunting I've seen my friends get a total of about 15 of them. All that you need to do to find them is know which maps to hunt on. If you have a party you're more likely to find Jaggos on Awoken Serpent in my experience, and even if you don't feel like hunting on rare maps, just run missions until you get PF. I've seen about 7 infernos drop in a total of 10 PF runs, so it can't be THAT rare.

3 weeks is more than enough time to hunt an item if you're serious about hunting it. I haven't even played the whole 3 weeks and I've gotten 3 :???:

Volcompat321
Apr 2, 2009, 08:21 PM
yea ive seen 7 drop myself...and got 3 of em. its really not hard IF you know what maps to hunt on. or maybe biggs and myself are just extremely lucky?

darkante
Apr 2, 2009, 10:44 PM
I don't know why everyone thinks the Love Inferno is so rare. In 3 weeks of hunting I've seen my friends get a total of about 15 of them. All that you need to do to find them is know which maps to hunt on. If you have a party you're more likely to find Jaggos on Awoken Serpent in my experience, and even if you don't feel like hunting on rare maps, just run missions until you get PF. I've seen about 7 infernos drop in a total of 10 PF runs, so it can't be THAT rare.

3 weeks is more than enough time to hunt an item if you're serious about hunting it. I haven't even played the whole 3 weeks and I've gotten 3 :???:

Dude, i am very serious on this hunt and so i were last year in which i took down 250.
I got myself 340 Jaggos killed this year and no Love Inferno drops, and i gotten PF a total of 40-50 times now. 39 which as been Jaggos, they didnīt drop shit.

yea ive seen 7 drop myself...and got 3 of em. its really not hard IF you know what maps to hunt on. or maybe biggs and myself are just extremely lucky?
You guys are just extremely lucky.

Aeris
Apr 2, 2009, 11:05 PM
I had less than 2 weeks to find mine, i had to be offline for a week and i couldn't be online as much to hunt mine since i barely have access to psu during this lobby event so i had to end up spending money just to get a board.

Kazemi
Apr 3, 2009, 05:26 AM
you're merely witnessing the shortage of rares as they can't keep production up high enough to match the sheer spammage of white beast.