PDA

View Full Version : AotI Desert Arms Dealer. Please help!!!

jumbojim2010
Apr 2, 2009, 02:17 AM
First I apologise if this is in wrong section or has been asked before, I'm a PSOW N00b. Thanks.
My problem is this: I really want a Flowen's sword+ for my fighmaster. I have everything needed for the trade. I tried to trade the materials for the soul, the dealer says I dont have the correct materials. I checked about 20 times, I have the blackheart, the 5 titania's, I took my lvl 19 Nosmegid off my techer and had the dulk fakis cor's already. I even unequipped everything and put it in storage so I went back to the dealer with just the blackheart, titania's, dulk fakis cor's,nosmegid PA disc, Flowens greatsword and a bucaneer to open the box. He still said no. Im at a loss on what to do. I'm guessing that because my nosmegid is lvl19 and not untouched that he wont accept it. I also noticed the dealer spells nos megid with a space and the PA disc spells it nosmegid without a space maybe its a issue. I know I cant get the sword without getting the soul first but dont know what to do. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Maybe they know whats wrong? I have noticed flowens sword+'s in player shops so it must not be totally unobtainable. Please help if you can I have only been on PSU for 3 months and dont know what I'm supposed to do about it. Im on the 360 servers

xzidanex
Apr 2, 2009, 02:20 AM
Well first you need to make sure you have the Blackheart unit, not the weapon. Also, you trade all of the items for Flowen's Soul, and then you trade the Flowen's Soul and the sword to get the +

jumbojim2010
Apr 2, 2009, 02:31 AM
Well first you need to make sure you have the Blackheart unit, not the weapon. Also, you trade all of the items for Flowen's Soul, and then you trade the Flowen's Soul and the sword to get the +
Thank you for replying. Well I guess thats me right out of luck. I'm way too much of a noob to be able to afford a blackheart aura. I suppose I will have to make do with the chainsawd+ I bought for 950k. The best I can hope is if its true and you can find the souls on true darkness is to try get 2 others to help me find one. If I did have the 25mil for the unit I would of probably tried for a cheap repca instead for the better attack as I'm really too new to afford decent grinds or percentages and its a big risk because i could get a low percentage anyway. Maybe one day I hope. Thanks again anyway.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Apr 2, 2009, 02:37 AM
In the next event the aura will drop off one of the boss's so if you wait until then you will be able to either find one or get one for a lot cheaper price then what they currently go for at the moment.

jumbojim2010
Apr 2, 2009, 02:50 AM
In the next event the aura will drop off one of the boss's so if you wait until then you will be able to either find one or get one for a lot cheaper price then what they currently go for at the moment.

awesome but with my luck i doubt i will get the aura when it drops best i ever found was a har quick. Any idea when next event is? I have only been in 1 event so far.

Aries2384
Apr 2, 2009, 02:17 PM
The next event will come when it comes. Until Sega announces a release date (and even then....) its hard to tell when the event will be released. Patience, young grasshopper. You'll be getting STD ( XD ) soon enough.
On the Black heart UNIT, I do believe when Japan got the event, the unit dropped ALOT. So, don't worry about spending all that "hard- earned" meseta yet. Patience.