PDA

View Full Version : AotI STD When will it start?

Elyruin
Apr 2, 2009, 10:40 AM
Ive looked almost everywhere for when Shred the darkness is going to start! Ive looked on psupedia, on here, and someother places and I cant locate any info on this. I wish they would say when they are going to release the event so I know how much time I have to prepare for it.

Elyruin
Apr 2, 2009, 10:42 AM
I didnt mean to post the same thing twice. My internet wasnt loading fast enough so I clicked the link again and I guess it posted again.

ashley50
Apr 2, 2009, 10:47 AM
"SOON"

darkante
Apr 2, 2009, 10:53 AM
I wish i could say soon, but you know..SEGA never fail to amuse me with their postponing.

PepperCat
Apr 2, 2009, 11:01 AM
STD When will it start?

Oh so exploitable... :D

lokey013
Apr 2, 2009, 11:48 AM
I'm not sure if I want STD...>_>

...jk jk...hope it's out soon too ha

SammaeltheDark
Apr 2, 2009, 11:52 AM
"SOON"
Oh so exploitable.... :D

Golto
Apr 2, 2009, 11:55 AM
Soon in ST terms is within the next 9 months.

HyperShot-X-
Apr 2, 2009, 12:30 PM
you can't find any info yet b/c it's not announced officially as of yet, stop asking dumb questions and try to pay attention in your high school Sex Ed class you'll know when you get a STD... to think that they even asked us to name this event officially, 'oh, don't blame us, it was you who decided it :P' how lame..

Cracka_J
Apr 2, 2009, 12:38 PM
Oh wow, never even caught onto that abbreviation. :bday:

I wish you all a spectacular STD!
May your STD never leave you!
Be patient! Your STD is coming soon!

Oh man, I need to stop...this shit is golden.

Calsetes
Apr 2, 2009, 12:42 PM
you can't find any info yet b/c it's not announced officially as of yet, stop asking dumb questions and try to pay attention in your high school Sex Ed class you'll know when you get a STD... to think that they even asked us to name this event officially, 'oh, don't blame us, it was you who decided it :P' how lame..

The sad part is I remember when they asked for a vote on a few names, and I honestly would not be surprised if that's what got picked simply because of the abbreviated STD.

I do like the name, though - "shred the darkness" makes me wanna tear through dark guys like they're made of tissue paper.

Darius_Drake
Apr 2, 2009, 12:55 PM
The sad part is I remember when they asked for a vote on a few names, and I honestly would not be surprised if that's what got picked simply because of the abbreviated STD.

I do like the name, though - "shred the darkness" makes me wanna tear through dark guys like they're made of tissue paper.

I don't know. I never even thought about the abbreviation. That is unbelievable as my mind is usually somewhere near the gutter if not in it.

Akaimizu
Apr 2, 2009, 01:06 PM
Your mind doesn't have to be in the gutter to think of that. That has been an abbreviation, that oddly enough, has been broadcasted enough on, at least, US television for the past few years or so. Basically warning stuff, you know.

I remember the days when if somebody said S.T.D, you wouldn't think nothing of it or perhaps even know exactly what that acronym meant. It's also oddly why I'm more inclined to spell out at least one word of Shred The Darkness. It's almost automatically ingrained in my head, to avoid just throwing the acronym out there. Then again, I do find myself with people who do have their heads in the gutter, so I do tend to find ways to try to avoid as much unintended innuendo as possible.

RemiusTA
Apr 2, 2009, 03:24 PM
STD

Hahaaaaaaahahahaha

God sega makes me laugh.

hunterseifer
Apr 3, 2009, 12:29 AM
STD....hmmm O.o ah ik what it is, its SUPER TRUE DARKNESS!!!! surprised no one caught that >.>;

Aeris
Apr 3, 2009, 01:07 AM
STD....hmmm O.o ah ik what it is, its SUPER TRUE DARKNESS!!!! surprised no one caught that >.>;

Its something else lmao.

unicorn
Apr 3, 2009, 01:10 AM
This is why I voted for Shadows of Ghural.

But no, everyone wanted STD.

ShonagarACE
Apr 3, 2009, 01:34 AM
This is why I voted for Shadows of Ghural.

But no, everyone wanted STD.

I voted for this too.

syouz
Apr 3, 2009, 01:35 AM
fall of this year maybe 2010

ShonagarACE
Apr 3, 2009, 01:36 AM
fall of this year maybe 2010

Source?

syouz
Apr 3, 2009, 01:38 AM
Source?
my source let me think....

oh yes master classes 1 year after japan get it mag winter carnival mmmm what else :-? :-D

Chris28
Apr 3, 2009, 05:43 AM
give them the time they need. I want everything to be bug free and I also want there to be an event website this time around to keep track of kills and hit the counter and other things.