PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Bhatto/batto/gigi

elad13
Apr 2, 2009, 01:07 PM
late last night I ran across someones shop selling room decos for 1 measeta each...I ran to the room as I am trying to level up my wifes' bot. Low and behold it is a player from day one selling everything he has for 1 measeta per item!!! there were 3 of us to start and then I got my wife in the room and another online friend....for 2 hours we stayed, all of us buying everything from high % stormlines, song of dances, love infernnos, room decos etc... Sometimes he would just place things in the Gatcha machine, sometimes we rolled /dice, sometimes we had to sit and wait until he said go. He had 4 characters and we eagerily rushed to each new room as we cleared out the last....
In a way it was kinda sad, here was a day one player that just couldn't go on..I tried telling him to take a break, all his stuff would still be there....told him to reach out and make new friends....but alas all for not...he has died.
I felt it was something worth mentioning in the forums as this was probably the nicest thing I have seen a player do...at the end all the cash he had gotten he raffled off....
Hopefully he will come back, we need more players not worried about that 8th stack of $$$

darkante
Apr 2, 2009, 01:41 PM
Man, not too sound "too" greedy...but seriously..Love Infernos for free?...Uhh
Lucky in the sad part of the guy leaving. :S

RemiusTA
Apr 2, 2009, 03:27 PM
i like cherry pie

EurekaX
Apr 2, 2009, 05:21 PM
Yeah, a friend of mine did the same thing at one point, although he did decide to come back. We would wait until he put all the items for a meseta, lock the room, and we would race to get the stuff we wanted. Glad he came back though.

elad13
Apr 2, 2009, 06:06 PM
I saw a guy a long time ago lock his room and if you could guess the combo you could get everything for 1 measeta

hunterseifer
Apr 3, 2009, 12:21 AM
late last night I ran across someones shop selling room decos for 1 measeta each...I ran to the room as I am trying to level up my wifes' bot. Low and behold it is a player from day one selling everything he has for 1 measeta per item!!! there were 3 of us to start and then I got my wife in the room and another online friend....for 2 hours we stayed, all of us buying everything from high % stormlines, song of dances, love infernnos, room decos etc... Sometimes he would just place things in the Gatcha machine, sometimes we rolled /dice, sometimes we had to sit and wait until he said go. He had 4 characters and we eagerily rushed to each new room as we cleared out the last....
In a way it was kinda sad, here was a day one player that just couldn't go on..I tried telling him to take a break, all his stuff would still be there....told him to reach out and make new friends....but alas all for not...he has died.
I felt it was something worth mentioning in the forums as this was probably the nicest thing I have seen a player do...at the end all the cash he had gotten he raffled off....
Hopefully he will come back, we need more players not worried about that 8th stack of $$$

Kinda sad to see players leave like this, and if they do, keep your stuff. I plan on taking a break myself, one of the things that bother me about someone giving away stuff worth soo much is it would ruin the experience of other players if you really think about it. You have his stuff now, so whats the point of playing when the game revolves around hunting stuff, he kind of just took the pride of hunting your own stuff away from you and having fun about it. So its likely you'll end up quitting yourself, idk maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but thats how I feel about it(just seems like a domino effect to me). If anything, give some of the stuff out to other new players.

ShonagarACE
Apr 3, 2009, 12:30 AM
Kinda sad to see players leave like this, and if they do, keep your stuff. I plan on taking a break myself, one of the things that bother me about someone giving away stuff worth soo much is it would ruin the experience of other players if you really think about it. You have his stuff now, so whats the point of playing when the game revolves around hunting stuff, he kind of just took the pride of hunting your own stuff away from you and having fun about it. So its likely you'll end up quitting yourself, idk maybe I'm thinking too much about it, but thats how I feel about it(just seems like a domino effect to me). If anything, give some of the stuff out to other new players.

If I got a free Love Inferno that wouldn't make me quit.

elad13
Apr 3, 2009, 01:15 AM
he had given away his really good stuff to his friends, the rest was here and there...but anyways it seemed he was done for good, not coming back...maybe the few people that still play this are die hard fans and know all about the Japan Servers and what they get, so I guess it gets frustrating that paying monthly and getting the shaft a lot gets old on people...not really sure, maybe if he reads this forum he can sound in. Maybe someone out there knows him and why he quit.

ShonagarACE
Apr 3, 2009, 01:33 AM
he had given away his really good stuff to his friends, the rest was here and there...but anyways it seemed he was done for good, not coming back...maybe the few people that still play this are die hard fans and know all about the Japan Servers and what they get, so I guess it gets frustrating that paying monthly and getting the shaft a lot gets old on people...not really sure, maybe if he reads this forum he can sound in. Maybe someone out there knows him and why he quit.

Getting content later on a version that was released later doesn't seem like getting shafted to me. :-)

KunoTatewaki
Apr 3, 2009, 05:46 AM
sounds like a couple people I knew. They left the game but none of them left me anything >_> which bothers me because I was there for most of them for the entire playing time. I did my job to help them, don't I deserve something? :p

Chris28
Apr 3, 2009, 05:53 AM
good riddance!

Mysterious-G
Apr 3, 2009, 09:45 AM
You know how it works, right?
Try to convince such nice persons to stay, knowing that they will deny anyway. But hey, you come off not so greedy like that, and he will still give you all he has.....

Heh.

DarkEliteRico
Apr 3, 2009, 10:50 AM
Hell I quit recently, not totally by choice though. Nothing beats having your account taken, items stolen and 3 characters recreated as lvl 1s all over again. I dealt with that twice due to Microsofts slow response time. First time it happened I got some meseta and items from a few of my friends to have them stolen three days later...it honestly broke my heart to loose over two years in a matter of minutes.

When I took a break during the 1up cup, I sold off all my items to buy a few friends of mine some of of the first S ranks out LOL yeah craptastic Ragni, armor and other stuff given out cheap (mind you I was fund raising at the time) and everything else that wouldn't sell was dropped in field with the party open kind of like an easter hunt

Yunfa
Apr 3, 2009, 10:59 AM
You know how it works, right?
Try to convince such nice persons to stay, knowing that they will deny anyway. But hey, you come off not so greedy like that, and he will still give you all he has.....

Heh.

*grin*

fay
Apr 3, 2009, 11:45 AM
i done something similar to that myself not too long ago. i sold everything i had waaay below the price it shoudl be sold at. im talking like psycho wands 6/6 for 20 mil etc.

then i went to the 4th floor. any new people, as in with the highest numbers i gave them all 5 mil each. once that was done i used the point command to point at certain people. i used that as i chose that person at a game of rolling dice. if they win they got 2 or 3 mil mesata. cant remember.
i done that till i got rid of it all. that was about 2 and a half stacks worth.

sure i could have went to white beast and done that since there was obviously more people there. i have no respect for white beast spammers though, so yea.

then after a month away. my real life pal kept playing and trying to get me back into it. it worked as well >_<.
now i have to face this curse once again.

saying that my xbox has the red ring of death at the moment. hopefully if it takes ages to get fixed i might not need to play again =]

ashley50
Apr 3, 2009, 12:27 PM
they better not come back asking for 'help' if they do 'cause they gave it away.

Calsetes
Apr 3, 2009, 03:10 PM
Well, anyone else who plans on leaving that has an inferno they're not going to use, I'd be more than willing to take it off someone's hands for cheap. Dunno if I could give them anything worthwhile though, since they're... you know... LEAVING.

Guess I'm eternally cursed to being both poor and having crap equipment....

elad13
Apr 3, 2009, 05:27 PM
just like in the trade boards there is a guy with 6 love infernnos.....I did play WB alot but more to get the EXp and cash quickly....I did however get to go on some PF runs those were cool out of 6 or 7 of them I saw 3 love infernos<B> drop and 1 Red/knight....I did get a board and traded it to a friend for an LKK and 5 mil, who then traded to another of our friends for a red/knight I was happy to see it go to friends and no one being so greedy to keep all the $$$....then I got a PF run but used it to help 3 new characters out...anyway
That is cool some of you are like willing just to help out others, then of course there are people just looking for hand outs, but anyway it is what it is, I think I paid my respects to Bhatto and wish him well....maybe we will see him come back