PDA

View Full Version : Pertaining to Black Heart....

Zahir
Apr 3, 2009, 11:06 PM
Some guy told me that Black Heart no longer drops on the Hive missions, such as True Darkness and Dark Satelite.

>_> Any confirmation to this? Because I sure as hell check the pedia and there's been NO change to the drop rate. I ask here, because I'm pretty sure that 80% of the guys on here do NOT B.S.

Tetsaru
Apr 3, 2009, 11:11 PM
Afaik, wherever there are Darbelans, you can get a Black Heart - it's just rare as hell. Personally, I have yet to see one drop, but I hear it's supposed to drop a lot easier in the Shred the Darkness event from either Dulk Fakis or Dark Falz, forgot which exactly.

Segac has ninja'd IN several items on us, but I don't think they'd REMOVE or change anything without a lot of people knowing about it first.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 4, 2009, 01:33 AM
iv only seen it drop during the winter event last year, speaking of ninja'd IN several items on us does that include the [B]conic?

Neith
Apr 4, 2009, 07:46 AM
Any level Darbelan can drop Black Heart. It doesn't matter whether they're Lv5 in Hive C or Lv150 in [whatever might have Lv150 Darbelan]. It's a special drop for them. It is however very rare.

hewitt
Apr 4, 2009, 11:54 AM
iv only seen it drop during the winter event last year, speaking of ninja'd IN several items on us does that include the [B]conic?

I've heard so, yes.

darkante
Apr 4, 2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, they are very rare. I say unless you must absolutely have it, i think you should just go and chase something else instead.

I got from Winter Event where they dropped like flies (obviously not to me but in the party) and one with extreme luck on Dark Sattelite.
Never again have i seen them. If i knew it would be that rare, i would just bought all i could afford at that event.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 4, 2009, 12:19 PM
Does "Gaozaon rod board" still drop from a lv100 gaozaon? I only been geting the "gaozaon rod" the thing to make the the real weapon.

darkante
Apr 4, 2009, 12:21 PM
I canīt say for sure, i havenīt seen a Gaozoran rod to drop (it didnīt even go to me) outside the MAG event.

ashley50
Apr 4, 2009, 12:59 PM
"Gaozoran' not 'Gaozoan'.

darkante
Apr 4, 2009, 01:19 PM
Right he misspelled a little, do you feel better now?

x_seraph_x
Apr 4, 2009, 01:52 PM
I've seen Darbelans several times, True Darkness, Dark Satellite, SEED Awakened and Tunnel Recapture. All on different levels. I've never seen a Black Heart. Once. Im done hunting that until Shred the Darkness, where Dulk Fakis is supposed to drop it. Along with a couple of other kick ass drops.

Zahir
Apr 5, 2009, 12:20 PM
I see. Thanks for all the answers guys. ^_^ It's because this guy told me that a "GM had mentioned to him that the Black Hearts had been removed. >_> Now of course if he DID say that I'm sure thenews would have spread like Wildfire now.

Aries2384
Apr 5, 2009, 07:04 PM
Man you people will believe any old rumor, eh? You KNOW... if you only attack the De Ragan's tail, itll drop a De Ragan Tail.. and if y ou attack only it's head, it'll drop a "De Ragan's Horn" which will be used for the De Ragan Slayer++. When you trade it in, it automatically comes out 50% of your choice of element and pre 10/10 grinds!

x_seraph_x
Apr 5, 2009, 07:12 PM
Man you people will believe any old rumor, eh? You KNOW... if you only attack the De Ragan's tail, itll drop a De Ragan Tail.. and if y ou attack only it's head, it'll drop a "De Ragan's Horn" which will be used for the De Ragan Slayer++. When you trade it in, it automatically comes out 50% of your choice of element and pre 10/10 grinds!

What? Really? A De Ragnus Horn?!?!?! Why haven't i heard of this? Have you seen one drop? Does it drop on S or S2? De Ragan Slayer++?!?!?! I thought they only had + weapons! This is awesome news!!!

fay
Apr 5, 2009, 07:13 PM
What? Really? A De Ragnus Horn?!?!?! Why haven't i heard of this? Have you seen one drop? Does it drop on S or S2? De Ragan Slayer++?!?!?! I thought they only had + weapons! This is awesome news!!!

x_seraph_x
Apr 5, 2009, 07:34 PM

SStrikerR
Apr 5, 2009, 07:44 PM

I suggest you read Aries' post again, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

x_seraph_x
Apr 5, 2009, 07:49 PM
I suggest you read Aries' post again, before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

Gibdozer
Apr 5, 2009, 08:40 PM
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

LOL, LMAO, ROFL

darkante
Apr 5, 2009, 10:45 PM

Why do i start to think about Monster Hunter for some reason.

GUNcrazy12
Apr 5, 2009, 11:27 PM
http://www.merriam-
webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm

freakin holy jesus!! That's the funniest thing I've on this site in a while!

L M A O

Zabrio
Apr 5, 2009, 11:30 PM
to answer a few questions

yes [b] gao rod still does drop from lv100 gaozorans

yes blackheart unit still does drop

yes that was sarcasm :P

and yes there will be a de ragan slayer ++.........not :P

and to a question that needs to be answered

and the cake really wasn't a lie it was just blown up
for proof just look here (http://www.halolz.com/2009/02/19/wait-the-cake-wasnt-a-lie)