PDA

View Full Version : people online question...

MAD1b
Apr 3, 2009, 11:25 PM
does the person you added have to add you as well to be able to tell if they're online/play with them? and why wont it let me do the picture chatting with people online?

xSHiNOx
Apr 4, 2009, 04:44 AM
you cant play with people if both you and the other person do not add each other. thats how it is with all ds wifi games. you can only do pictochat with friends. if its random people, you can only use pre set messages

MAD1b
Apr 4, 2009, 12:51 PM
that is straight up stupid now i gotta pm 21 random people

xSHiNOx
Apr 4, 2009, 11:46 PM
ehh. whats stupid is people putting their friend codes in their signatures. some people will add those people but they wont know that that person added them.

MAD1b
Apr 4, 2009, 11:51 PM
thats why you pm them after you add their fc.

xSHiNOx
Apr 5, 2009, 04:25 AM
you can do it on these types of forums but what about gamefaqs? theres no pm feature there unless you use gamespot instead of gfaqs and so does the other player. you could also make a topic to get their attention but it will get deleted for off topic.

MAD1b
Apr 5, 2009, 01:47 PM
this is the only forum i use for pso/psu/psz and its also the only forum i use period. i didnt even know gamefaqs had a forum. i just use it for game guides. also if you both have eachother added, how do you know? i know that on all my friends when i check their name there is a picture next to it that looks like an unconnected circuit (i guess that works lol).

xSHiNOx
Apr 5, 2009, 04:42 PM
if they are online then it shows a green chain link icon. if they are playing a game then it shows a blue running man. if they are offline then it shows a red broken chain link.