PDA

View Full Version : Quick Questions

Kimil Adrayne
Apr 4, 2009, 03:44 PM
I canceled my subscription about 2 months ago, in January, because I realized I hadn't time for PSU. Summer starts for me next month, and I'll be back home where NONE of my friends or my girlfriend will be, for 4 months. So I should have some time now =D

Here are my questions:

1) How are is the population on the PS2/PC servers doing? Last I saw it was 1.5 Stars max an average day, 1 Star Average most of the day.

2) Any new content Since January?

3) What events did I miss out on? Will It be hard to catch up?

4) My Best Equipment when I left where 46%+ Elemental Wartecher Equipment in 10* and 11*, and a few 30%+ 12* plus High % A rank whips. All my PAs were maxed for WT, minus most Attack Techs. Will I be far behind?

I loved playing PSU, even when the population was on the low side of things. I just want to see if its worth coming back this May.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Apr 4, 2009, 04:10 PM
Nothing has changed, except for the addition of the arms dealer and the stick (spelled wrong perhaps) weapons. You missed white day though.

Kimil Adrayne
Apr 5, 2009, 02:07 PM
Really? That's all since January?

sovalou
Apr 5, 2009, 02:34 PM
Pc/Ps2 is slightly lacking at the moment when it comes to large numbers. The only thing i can say about it is, you will probably see the same group of people many times. Its almost like a family effect now with its current size.

BIGGIEstyle
Apr 5, 2009, 02:53 PM
1) How are is the population on the PS2/PC servers doing? Last I saw it was 1.5 Stars max an average day, 1 Star Average most of the day.

2) Any new content Since January?

3) What events did I miss out on? Will It be hard to catch up?

4) My Best Equipment when I left where 46%+ Elemental Wartecher Equipment in 10* and 11*, and a few 30%+ 12* plus High % A rank whips. All my PAs were maxed for WT, minus most Attack Techs. Will I be far behind?

1: Same as you left it. .5-1.5 stars. Can easily be solved by finding a group of people to play with instead of randoming for missions :P

2: Winter Mission Carnival if you missed it. Arms Dealer. Stec weapons(good for PA leveling). You missed White Day Lobbies.

3: See above. Some items will be impossible for you to make if you don't have certain items or a bunch of meseta, but other than that you're good.

4: I assume you play wartecher, so... no, you're not at ALL behind.

If you're coming back and plan on staying take a look over my guild link in my sig, we're almost always recruiting and we'd be happy to have such a well-to-do character with us ^_^