PDA

View Full Version : Vulcaline rod it exist

stormtrooperx
Apr 4, 2009, 10:20 PM
they said it couldnt be done but i did it, its a 12* S rank Vulcaline Rod

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c262/meza0331/natan005.jpg

Dhylec
Apr 4, 2009, 10:31 PM
Could be a lag glitch. Something like neutral 2-headed Ragnus.

stormtrooperx
Apr 4, 2009, 10:35 PM
no its a real weapon, it just kame out like that, dunno what cause it, only a ROLLBACK can remove the wpn now

ShonagarACE
Apr 4, 2009, 11:50 PM
no its a real weapon, it just kame out like that, dunno what cause it, only a ROLLBACK can remove the wpn now

Dang, you're 1337

dentRED
Apr 5, 2009, 12:49 AM
w8! wtf! how...? is that serious???

Chuck_Norris
Apr 5, 2009, 12:52 AM

If that is the case, I demand a picture of it in the field. It's just a lag glitch. Goes back to normal after you reload the menu.

ShonagarACE
Apr 5, 2009, 12:53 AM
If that is the case, I demand a picture of it in the field. It's just a lag glitch. Goes back to normal after you reload the menu.

Exactly.

dentRED
Apr 5, 2009, 12:54 AM

what he said... o_O

HyperShot-X-
Apr 5, 2009, 12:56 AM
it's gotta be fake, it doesn't kome up when shop searched, u fail.

dentRED
Apr 5, 2009, 12:59 AM
it's gotta be fake, it doesn't kome up when shop searched, u fail.

i doubt it's still in the shop...

HyperShot-X-
Apr 5, 2009, 01:34 AM
i doubt it's still in the shop...
if I were OP i wouldn't sell it right away if it's an actual rare, and would've locked out of shop just to prove it's real.

ShonagarACE
Apr 5, 2009, 01:52 AM
if I were OP i wouldn't sell it right away if it's an actual rare, and would've locked out of shop just to prove it's real.

Well that would be silly since it isn't real. Which is why the OP hasn't posted here again. ;-)

stormtrooperx
Apr 5, 2009, 07:02 AM
the reason its not in the shops is cause i took it off, i put it back in my inventory, ill have it on me, on my techer. my techer name is *Galadriel* look for me im a level 150

PALRAPPYS
Apr 5, 2009, 07:19 AM
Lol it's obviously just a lag glitch. :p

It's just funny IMO.

Yunfa
Apr 5, 2009, 08:50 AM
ill have it on me, look for me im a level 150

*scoff* Ok where do you want to meet up? I'll bet my

Agito Repca 46% Dark 5/9
Agito Repca 42% Light 5/5
Agito Repca 42% Dark 5/5

that you don't have it.

- You've posted this on the trade section, but I have yet to see you post it on the official trade forums. My guess is that even you know if you do indeed pull such a stunt over there, they'd eat you alive and make you wish you were never born. >8D

Totori
Apr 5, 2009, 09:48 AM
lol give the op a break we all know it's fake...i know I got aways it's the lag glitch lol but still nice to see it

fay
Apr 5, 2009, 10:30 AM
the same way everyone though the neutral 2-headed ragnus was fake. everyone posted pics or it didnt happen.

the OP posted a pic and everyone had just shut the hell up.

basicly stop saying to the OP here that its fake. until proven wrong it is not fake. sure. chances are that it is fake but you all know as much as me. this game glitches probably more than any other game ever made. most glitches go away....some dont

Totori
Apr 5, 2009, 10:48 AM
the same way everyone though the neutral 2-headed ragnus was fake. everyone posted pics or it didnt happen.

the OP posted a pic and everyone had just shut the hell up.

basicly stop saying to the OP here that its fake. until proven wrong it is not fake. sure. chances are that it is fake but you all know as much as me. this game glitches probably more than any other game ever made. most glitches go away....some dont
but the thing is that how can a rod be released sega never did update and also it's a material name

landman
Apr 5, 2009, 10:51 AM
This pic doesn't prove nothing since it is a known lag glitch, we need a picture of it equiped and in the field.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 5, 2009, 12:06 PM
Is this some kind of joke?

If so its a bad one.

PACHI
Apr 5, 2009, 12:20 PM
OMG! Its not real! Let it go! Delete the thread please. This should be moved to another location or trash... PLEASE! Darn noob!

sovalou
Apr 5, 2009, 12:27 PM
lol what if it is real though.

There's not enough evidence to say it isnt real or is real to be honest. An since thats the only picture we have available at the time, its his evidence to say its real. So until he post another picture with it in the field of combat its still a 50/50 chance of it being real. xD

Zorafim
Apr 5, 2009, 12:28 PM
I'll admit, I laughed at the first post. But not nearly as much as I laughed at its replies.

why not put this in the picture thread?

PACHI
Apr 5, 2009, 12:30 PM
lol what if it is real though.

There's not enough evidence to say it isnt real or is real to be honest. An since thats the only picture we have available at the time, its his evidence to say its real. So until he post another picture with it in the field of combat its still a 50/50 chance of it being real. xD

This is OLD! wow! we have a lot of noobs in here...:-o

Note: He/She doesnt post weapon info in the picture!

Totori
Apr 5, 2009, 12:31 PM
lol just let them have their fun

xzidanex
Apr 5, 2009, 12:34 PM
I'll admit, I laughed at the first post. But not nearly as much as I laughed at its replies.

This.