PDA

View Full Version : Warriors Essence Phantasy Star Fashion Idol Event [ps2/pc] Results

Lineek
Apr 5, 2009, 04:13 AM
Hey lovely's

for all of you who were intrested in what happened with the warriors essence fashion idol even below is the lovely Xena's post event post. As stated there will be a voting poll on the finalists for all the community to have there vote. link to the actual thread is:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=99891&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Idol Post Comments:

We asked the community to come out and support your 2009 Phantasy Star Fashion Idol and they did just that. What an awesome turn out and sorry for those who were not able to make it or had to pull out at the last minute before/during the event.

The Essence Team thanks everyone below for making this event a smash hit. We could not have done it without your support and patience. Many thanks to the following people:

Judges: as Paula(Xena), as Simon(Eternal), as Randy(HunDough), as Ryana(Lyneek), & Mystery Guest Judge as Prince(Ghostie)
Sponsors: Xena, Eternal, HuhDough, Lineek, Demonia, SledgeHammer, Ensignia. & the lovely Iceman(Lucente)
Volunteers: Xena, Eternal, HuhDough, Lineek, Ghostie, & Demonia
Videographer: Lineek
Photographers: Xena & Ghostie
The Lovely Idol Contestants: Demonia, Ami Krimson, Flay McVar, Lithium, LunaLunaMelody, Dustina, Sryche, Kinako, Casey, Devil Demonia, Angel

The scoring for each of the contestants was very close. If we had many of the contestant’s signup online it would have been an even closer call to call with the bonus point added. We also ended up with a tie and will allow the tie to take place. So we need the community help to vote for their Favorite Fashion Idol.

So here are your top 6 finalists who made the cut:
1st Flay McVar – Over all score of 127 points
2nd Demonia – Over all score of 124 points & tied
2nd Ami Krimson – Over all score of 124 points & tied
3rd Angel – Over all score of 121 points
4th Casey – Over all score of 120 points
5th Kinako – Over all score of 119 points

Thanks again to all contestants who did not place in the top 5/6 place. Remember it was a very close competition. Hope you all had fun and welcome you back to the next Essence event. We will have the Voting Polls, Pictures, and Video available soon. Check back for updates and who will be the next 2009 Phanasty Stars Fashion Idol.

Good luck finalist!!!

Peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyones catwalks where recorded and i am hoping to get these up shortly. I will post up a basic unedited version of each characters runs to help the comunity in there voting which i will add to the event so when the poll is up you can reference them i will then do a edited version to replace the raws at a later stage when i have had the time to make it look better. ^^

i would also like to add a additional note for Casey, she turned up unprepared and out of the blue and put on a amazing show, thank you to all tohe cotestents who took part my god your where all so lush.

i hope next time we will see some male entries, not that i am complaining of course but cmon guys, you can be sexy to ^.^

Huggles to all the lovely's.

bai for now

I am so happy that so many people turned up even just to watch and it was such a cool event

Criss
Apr 5, 2009, 09:35 PM
I'm kinda surprised I didn't even make it to the finalists. I guess judge comments aren't any indication on actual point score. Oh well, I'm still looking forward to seeing that video of the event. :wacko: