PDA

View Full Version : Looking4YashaOrElectroFrame

Gallie
Feb 14, 2003, 02:59 PM
I got a sange from a mil lily just the other day. And now I am looking for a yasha(or electro frame). I'm offering these items;

Tsu J-Sword+50(I traded for this, so it's quite likely it's a dupe, that's why I am offering other items)
Sange(I can always do the tp trick for another one)
Dragons Claw(un-refined)
Del Saber set+9
Secret Gear
12pdrops
power matsx4
a whack of mind mats
a TON(around 9-12) evade mats
1 defense mat lol

I don't know if this is a fair trade? If your interested please leave offers. I am mainly looking for yasha, but if you have something else, feel free to offer. =)

Echos_SOUL_Cubed
Feb 14, 2003, 04:03 PM
I don't know if this is a fair trade? If your interested please leave offers. I am mainly looking for yasha, but if you have something else, feel free to offer. =)

Well to be honest.Yasha alone is pretty darn rare.It would be much easier to look for a S&Y rather then a Yasha alone.Someone got their Yasha and was like"OMG Im going to make a S&Y and get it duped!" Well since people like that wanted the stronger weapon they made it and duped the S&Y and not the Yasha alone.So it is alot harder to find(Trust me Ive been looking for for a while)But you can keep trying:)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Echos_SOUL_Cubed on 2003-02-14 13:04 ]</font>

Gallie
Feb 14, 2003, 04:15 PM
He heh, well thanks for the tip. I don't think I have enough to offer up for a S&Y though... Thats why I thought I should try for the yasha alone. Ah well at least I got my electro frame! =) Here is a revised list;

Tsu J-Sword+50(I traded for this, so it's quite likely it's a dupe, that's why I am offering other items)
Del Saber set+9
Secret Gear
Guard Wave 4 slot
12pdrops
a TON(around 9-12) evade mats
1 defense mat lol

I would trade all of this just for yasha, anyone that can give me a hand? And thanks again... =)