PDA

View Full Version : New Event? Black Heart (Aura) dropping there?

Zelos
Apr 5, 2009, 05:22 PM
So yea the new event is coming and i just wanted to ask a quick question.Is the Black Heart (Aura) going to be dropping there or are they going to be giving it away/or you can get it by trading something for it? Thanks In Advance.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 5, 2009, 05:25 PM
1. I assume you mean STD.
2. There's been no date announced yet, other than "soon" (as of about a month ago).
3. http://psupedia.info/STD

Zelos
Apr 5, 2009, 05:32 PM
No i talking about the MAXIMUM ATTACK G secret of the rykros

Zabrio
Apr 5, 2009, 05:40 PM
that is long gone
it's been almost a year :P

and i don't think that will be given away, if you want to find it you need to run hive

but there will be dark wing :D

x_seraph_x
Apr 5, 2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry, but you missed Max Attack G. That was some time ago.
The Black Heart drops in the up coming Shred the Darkness event.

We may get Max Attack G+. But who knows. That could be years away.

Zelos
Apr 5, 2009, 05:46 PM
O_____________O wow you guys are right i just re looked and it says 2008 wow >.> when is this STD coming out lol? should i sell my black heart now since there going to be dropping like hot cakes?

Aries2384
Apr 5, 2009, 07:01 PM
O_____________O wow you guys are right i just re looked and it says 2008 wow >.> when is this STD coming out lol? should i sell my black heart now since there going to be dropping like hot cakes?

Why do people keep asking WHEN things will come out? No one knows. Not even NA/EU Sega knows. Jesus. They just asked us what we wanted to NAME the next event (uh.. how about "Shred the darkness....?") Theyre stalling for time. Yes, sell your blackheart now. Or don't. Doesnt make a difference to me.

x_seraph_x
Apr 5, 2009, 07:04 PM
wow. angry.

anyway. Yea, there's no release date yet, so who knows when the hell we will see it. And its up to you, if people are still buying Black Hearts then go ahead. As long as you feel confident you'll find one when STD is released. People may not buy it do to the fact it will be dropping in this next event. But good luck.

Zabrio
Apr 5, 2009, 07:54 PM
you can use that blackheart to get Flowen sword+ i wouldn't get rid of it now if your willing to wait i guess you could sell it now then get it when it is cheap (it's what i did with my repca (that and i'm not too luck when it comes to grinding weapons) got 70 mil for it

Gibdozer
Apr 5, 2009, 08:34 PM
I thought it would only drop in holy hallucination, and I assumed that would be the rare mission for a guardians colony GBR. Is that the case or am I very confused?
Zelos if you want one just put together the scratch and buy it. Hunting Darbelans is the most frustrating thing I've ever done, even when you get them they usually just drop copernia!

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 12:17 AM
I thought it would only drop in holy hallucination, and I assumed that would be the rare mission for a guardians colony GBR. Is that the case or am I very confused?
Zelos if you want one just put together the scratch and buy it. Hunting Darbelans is the most frustrating thing I've ever done, even when you get them they usually just drop copernia!

That will be the rare mission for the Colony yes, but I am pretty sure it drops in the event too, from what everyone else has been implying.

We should start counting how many people make topics about when STD is going to start. :-)

Elyruin
Apr 6, 2009, 07:04 AM
I want the new rare mission cause the other ones are so boring and it contains the spread needle G!

Arada
Apr 6, 2009, 07:29 AM
It doesn't have the Spread Needle/G as a drop. Only Spread Needle (which is stronger).

And the drop rate of that thing seems to be very very very low, making red units look common...

Deagon
Apr 8, 2009, 09:52 AM
It should be on the perifcation mision and it drops on a S2 and u kill Dulk Fakis or u get the heart of dull =]

Deagon
Apr 8, 2009, 09:52 AM
It should be on the perifcation mision and it drops on a S2 and u kill Dulk Fakis or u get the heart of dull =]. My gt is Linux Mod v2