PDA

View Full Version : supplemental update Question!

Zelos
Apr 5, 2009, 06:08 PM
This update sounds awesome but when are we going to get it? do we have to wait a year + for this to happen? Or is it right around the corner?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 5, 2009, 06:10 PM
Your guess is as good as mine, but it will likely be later rather than sooner.

Zelos
Apr 5, 2009, 06:12 PM
Darn =[ i came back to psu when i read about this update! i want it now >.<

sovalou
Apr 5, 2009, 06:18 PM
probably in a couple of years. My guess is 2010 in fall at the current snail pace rate we are going.

Zelos
Apr 5, 2009, 06:22 PM
probably in a couple of years. My guess is 2010 in fall at the current snail pace rate we are going.wow if there is any one i hope that is wrong its u!! my god i would kill my self if ur right

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 5, 2009, 06:26 PM
You have a few options (apart from suicide):

1. Forget about it until it is announced.
2. Just quit.
3. Switch to the JP server and play it now.

ashley50
Apr 5, 2009, 07:43 PM
You have a few options (apart from suicide):

1. Forget about it until it is announced.
2. Just quit.
3. Switch to the JP server and play it now.

this man speaks the truth

gundam0079
Apr 5, 2009, 07:47 PM
or u cna read the offical article pertaining to the update some1 posted a few days ago it says we will get it in the fall of 2009

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 5, 2009, 07:55 PM
or u cna read the offical article pertaining to the update some1 posted a few days ago it says we will get it in the fall of 2009
You mean these (http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition) articles (http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition/Press_release)?

Chuck_Norris
Apr 5, 2009, 08:35 PM
You mean these (http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition) articles (http://psupedia.info/Ambition_of_the_Illuminus%EF%BC%8B_Edition/Press_release)?

I don't think you could of picked a better picture...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 5, 2009, 09:03 PM
I don't think you could of picked a better picture...
Yet another thing the community owes to Espio. At least I think it was his idea, we made that template last year.

hewitt
Apr 5, 2009, 09:08 PM

Lmao.

Kismet
Apr 5, 2009, 09:20 PM
You guys are so silly. Everybody knows that we have to have a rollback first. THEN you get the update. ;)

Criss
Apr 5, 2009, 10:04 PM
I'd give it a good six months for it to get to our servers. If anything, I think it would be fair to expect getting it around christmas. But again, that's all guesses.

Arika
Apr 5, 2009, 10:43 PM
From the distant of update, it will take around 6 months.
but it is possible that some part of this system update will come early.

Alecc
Apr 6, 2009, 04:25 AM
only STD, MAG+, moatoob GBR, colony GBR, thanks festa and neudais GBR would pretty much take 6 months (if they were all back to back).
i think it's fair to assume at least 1 year from now, sadly :(

Ezodagrom
Apr 6, 2009, 05:20 AM
Right now the US/EU version is 9+ months behind JP (JP got Shred the Darkness event on late June), and the delay is getting bigger...I would expect it in around 10 - 12 months...
System updates don't necessarily come early... *stares at master classes, GT lvl 30 attack techs, WT lvl 30 support techs, FT lvl 40 support,...*
If we get anything early, probably it'll be really minor things...

Yunfa
Apr 6, 2009, 05:49 AM
You guys are so silly. Everybody knows that we have to have a rollback first. THEN you get the update. ;)

So true, but we play nonetheless right? RIGHT? >8D

•Col•
Apr 6, 2009, 01:51 PM
We're not getting that update... The servers will be shutdown beforehand... >_>

Dymalos
Apr 6, 2009, 02:53 PM
Right now the US/EU version is 9+ months behind JP (JP got Shred the Darkness event on late June), and the delay is getting bigger...I would expect it in around 10 - 12 months...
System updates don't necessarily come early... *stares at master classes, GT lvl 30 attack techs, WT lvl 30 support techs, FT lvl 40 support,...*
If we get anything early, probably it'll be really minor things...

I'm a bit confused by your post because I've been way out of the loop for awhile. But are you using the example of Master types, GT and WT attack and support Techs respectively as exemplary of the delay, or are you lamenting the fact that they haven't been released?

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 02:54 PM
I'm a bit confused by your post because I've been way out of the loop for awhile. But are you using the example of Master types, GT and WT attack and support Techs respectively as exemplary of the delay, or are you lamenting the fact that they haven't been released?

Examples of the delay. Which is not as bad a thing as most people make it out to be.

Ezodagrom
Apr 6, 2009, 03:04 PM
Example of a delayed system update. We got that update on December, JP got it on March.

Examples of the delay. Which is not as bad a thing as most people make it out to be.
It is as bad as most make it out to be...The delay used to be around 3 months when AOtI was released. Now it's 3 times that.

darthplagis
Apr 6, 2009, 05:59 PM
wow is updated regularly, GM's reply quicly, the game is fun the rewards are good the community on the whole is friendly (to their faction) PvP has its place, PRers are catered for.

what more could you want in an mmorpg?

well unfortunately as much as i love wow, Phantasy star has a soft spot somewhere in me and i just love playing it.......... but why must we be treat like disobedient children and made to wait like 2nd class citizens....... do we not pay to play? i think we should all quit for 3 month and see what sega does when the cash stops

Chuck_Norris
Apr 6, 2009, 06:48 PM
i think we should all quit for 3 month and see what sega does when the cash stops

They'll cut their loses and shut the servers down. They're not trying to keep us playing. They're just keeping us around as long as possible with minimal effort.