PDA

View Full Version : Weapons in the Making

CJ Johnny
Apr 5, 2009, 08:20 PM
Any chance we can collect them all!!!
Go in Order.

Machineguns, Laser Cannons, Whips, Claws, Knuckles, Shotguns, RCSMs, Daggers
Twin Claws, Twin Sabers, Twin Daggers, Twin Handguns, Axes, Handguns, Longbows, Swords, Rifles, Rods, Spears, Cards, Slicers, Sabers
Wands, TCSMs, Grenade Launcher, Double Sabers

http://i43.tinypic.com/11c4bdi.jpg

oops.... so Tiny... Direct Link for bigger image
http://i43.tinypic.com/11c4bdi.jpg

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 5, 2009, 08:22 PM
Those are all just the new weapons from PSP. There's no reason all of them won't show up eventually in the supplemental update; some already have.

Ecchi
Apr 5, 2009, 08:38 PM
I cant wait =D

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 12:14 AM
I think it would be hilarious if we got these weapons and then people started crying about the game being too much like PSO.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 6, 2009, 12:27 AM
I think people started complaining about it being too much like PSO some time between the 2nd MAG, and when forces became as useless as dirt.

Though I am looking forward to these weapons. Especially the Magahna Revolta. :wacko:

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 6, 2009, 12:35 AM
I think it would be hilarious if we got these weapons and then people started crying about the game being too much like PSO.
I think you'll find that a lot of people (myself included) would prefer to have actual new, creative items, instead of the same ones we used in a ten year old game.

But it's better than nothing, I suppose.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 6, 2009, 02:16 AM
are many of these weapons any better than the ones curently out?

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 02:40 AM
are many of these weapons any better than the ones curently out?

Well hopefully the weapons in there that are from BB aren't as broken as they were in that game.

tadtwisted
Apr 6, 2009, 02:50 PM
if sega were smart they would make most of these a-rank so we would see more diverisity in the game with the hybrid classes.

Tyreek
Apr 7, 2009, 11:38 AM
I still await when Sacred Duster makes it's appearance in a PSU screenshot. Those knuckles made my day when I got them.