PDA

View Full Version : Close

jayster
Apr 5, 2009, 10:19 PM
Close this, I'll make a new one, to many people hijacked the thread.

stormtrooperx
Apr 5, 2009, 11:23 PM
wow for u quitting everything is exspensive

jayster
Apr 6, 2009, 12:15 AM
wow for u quitting everything is exspensive

Quiting, might come back for STD but as of now, I haven't decided.

I might come back. If I do, I want to have meseta to start over instead of giving everything away and having to earn everything again.

Are you interested in buying anything?

xXNinjaXx
Apr 6, 2009, 01:57 PM
Just give away. I quit and sold all my stuff then ebayed the meseta. when I came back I was a lv90 with nothing. That was 3 months ago, now I'm almost done with my GM palette and I have plenty of cash aside, and it's all from scratch, it's funner when you gobfrom scratch:D

crunchbyte420
Apr 8, 2009, 07:30 AM
i quit and gave all of my stuff and money away came back and made 240 mill in 1 day

about those 10/10 battlestoppers

i will trade u 8/8 battlestoppers and a 36% dark rucar for it

jayster
Apr 8, 2009, 10:53 PM
Anyone can get lucky and find some items worth money. Doesn't mean you will on your first day though, that's luck. I know I can come back and make money again because I quit for about a year, came back for lightning carnival and made over a billion meseta finding red / knights, love infernos, grinding weps to 10/10, et al.. I'd like to keep my meseta though so I don't have to work so hard to get good stuff again, I can just buy whatver I want when I come back.

and no thanks, I just want $$$. I'll probably stick them in my shop tho since they're not worth a stack.

crunchbyte420
Apr 9, 2009, 07:20 AM
i got a red knight and a love inferno in my 1st phantom fissure i quit for about a year too and got lucky i guess

jayster
Apr 11, 2009, 01:38 AM
Bump, have a baret 10/10 in shop.

Still looking to sell barec 10/10 and rattlesnac 10/10 x2. Also have a 1/9 love inferno up for 95.
I'll trade the inferno for an adahna unit.

jayster
Apr 11, 2009, 06:15 PM
bump. highest offer on barec is 120 but I haven't been able to reach him yet. Next highest offer is 110.

lantis-zagato
Apr 11, 2009, 10:10 PM
No offense to anyone who posted here but you guys make me sick. I have played this game since day 2 (would have been day 1 but they delayed shipping the game to my area for some reason) and I just recently earned my first stack of meseta about 2 months ago. Still stuck around that amount too. No, I don't play everyday but until about 3 months ago I played almost everyday. Prolly averaged 2 hours a day after work and on weekends maybe 4 hours a day. How the fuck do you people get so lucky? Or on the flip side how do you have SOOOO much time that you can aquire such vast amounts of wealth in a video game. I thought I played a lot but apparently not. (Sorry for the rant but I'm sick of people bragging about how easy it is to aquire money and elite items in this game...) I have been here since the beginning. I have not wasted my money. I have made sound investments in this "market" if you want to call it that. I just don't understand how people throw millions let alone billions around like it's nothing. Every one please forgive me I mean no offense to any particular person I just can not comprehend how the economy of this game allows some people to ascend so quickly while others, no matter how hard they try, can never make it rich.

(My post probably belongs in the rants section somewhere. Once again I apologize to anyone who might be offended.)

ESABON
Apr 11, 2009, 11:03 PM
No offense to anyone who posted here but you guys make me sick. I have played this game since day 2 (would have been day 1 but they delayed shipping the game to my area for some reason) and I just recently earned my first stack of meseta about 2 months ago. Still stuck around that amount too. No, I don't play everyday but until about 3 months ago I played almost everyday. Prolly averaged 2 hours a day after work and on weekends maybe 4 hours a day. How the fuck do you people get so lucky? Or on the flip side how do you have SOOOO much time that you can aquire such vast amounts of wealth in a video game. I thought I played a lot but apparently not. (Sorry for the rant but I'm sick of people bragging about how easy it is to aquire money and elite items in this game...) I have been here since the beginning. I have not wasted my money. I have made sound investments in this "market" if you want to call it that. I just don't understand how people throw millions let alone billions around like it's nothing. Every one please forgive me I mean no offense to any particular person I just can not comprehend how the economy of this game allows some people to ascend so quickly while others, no matter how hard they try, can never make it rich.

(My post probably belongs in the rants section somewhere. Once again I apologize to anyone who might be offended.)

He isn't throwing it around, he's quitting.

(And why would you quit and say that might come back for STD when it's in 6 days?)

jayster
Apr 11, 2009, 11:52 PM

I'v played since the game came out as well. I have about 2200 hours loged in between all my characters. A little over 1 billion worth of stuff, no glitching. I get lucky, I don't play the market. I just run around and hunt stuff. And to make you happier, I just spent a 170 million to buy a love inferno 5/10 just to grind it and see if I could get it to 10. It broke, but I only lost 70 mil :D

And Estabon, if you didn't notice, we were just told that STD is coming out friday, I posted this before that announcement was made. It wasn't like I said I was taking a break for a week and then coming back, I thought it would be a month or more. Anyways, I'm selling my stuff to buy the new stuff in STD.

Any offers?

The Praetor
Apr 12, 2009, 01:08 AM

Hmmm... Real money = Game money... 15* VISAc, used to buy game money, possibly

jayster
Apr 12, 2009, 02:04 AM
Hmmm... Real money = Game money... 15* VISAc, used to buy game money, possibly

I'm in college, I can't afford to buy meseta. I'm guessing you guys herd at white beast. Fyi, there are other missions which have 100+ million drops.

Now unless you're interested in buying something, please move your comments elsewhere.

crunchbyte420
Apr 12, 2009, 10:22 AM

hmmmmm u are a nub thats all that means i used to play this game 8 to 9 hours a day i have like 700 hours on my main account i played since the beginning also but i gave all of my stuff and money away more than one time and then came back to the game everytime i came back i was successful and made more than u have ever had.....

the most recent time i came back on day one i made more money than u have ever had and u know what i throw it around like its nothing i just made a character to make as a guntecher and he is completely geared already at lvl 30 he wont need gear probably ever again

and yes i am trying to rub in your face u have no reason to be coming at us like that u know well that everyone who plays this game puts several hours into it 8-)

all i have to say is i can ride my bike with no handlebars

lantis-zagato
Apr 13, 2009, 02:20 PM
hmmmmm u are a nub thats all that means i used to play this game 8 to 9 hours a day i have like 700 hours on my main account i played since the beginning also but i gave all of my stuff and money away more than one time and then came back to the game everytime i came back i was successful and made more than u have ever had.....

the most recent time i came back on day one i made more money than u have ever had and u know what i throw it around like its nothing i just made a character to make as a guntecher and he is completely geared already at lvl 30 he wont need gear probably ever again

and yes i am trying to rub in your face u have no reason to be coming at us like that u know well that everyone who plays this game puts several hours into it 8-)

all i have to say is i can ride my bike with no handlebars

I suppose you didn't read my post completely because as I stated several times I was just ranting and in no way was it about any one person in particular. However, it would make me ever so happy to inform you that instead of accumulating video game meseta I have a career that allows me to earn real life money. You know that stuff that you have to use to play this game online. Oh wait you wouldn't know about that would you? Seeing as how mommy probably pays for your subcription. <3

lantis-zagato
Apr 13, 2009, 02:22 PM
PS... I bet my Guntecher's gear would kick your guntechers gear right in the arse. And nice punctuation. It's good to know mommy makes sure you don't work too hard on your school work so that you have extra time to play PSU 8-9 hours a day.

The Praetor
Apr 14, 2009, 01:49 AM
Bump, have a baret 10/10 in shop.

Still looking to sell barec 10/10 and rattlesnac 10/10 x2. Also have a 1/9 love inferno up for 95.
I'll trade the inferno for an adahna unit.

Back to business... :caterpillar:

crunchbyte420
Apr 14, 2009, 07:37 AM
it doesnt matter if u said u werent trying to make offense because u did but seriously i played the game that much 2 years ago in the summer at least i have friends and i dont play very much anymore i only play about an hour a day if im lucky at least i dont play everyday i bet u have more hours on your character than i do

i bet i make more real life money than u too and i dont work i sell

i bet your guntechers gear would not kick mines ass my guntecher has everything he needs except a few higher grind tesbras name your gear but send it to me in a message so we can get outta this guys business