PDA

View Full Version : Mission Holy Hallucination?

Elyruin
Apr 6, 2009, 10:11 AM
Does anyone have information on when this will be released in the regional servers? Do they even have it on the jp side? Just wanting to know cause the other rare missions are getting boring and I want that spread needle so bad!

fay
Apr 6, 2009, 10:14 AM
Most likely at the same time that we get the colony GBR, which is at the same time as shred the darkness, which means we will have no clue until sega tells us, which will be about a week before it happens.

Elyruin
Apr 6, 2009, 10:16 AM
That blows. I want a spread needle so bad. lol

ashley50
Apr 6, 2009, 11:10 AM
Most likely at the same time that we get the colony GBR, which is at the same time as shred the darkness, which means we will have no clue until sega tells us, which will be about a week before it happens.

Glad someone knows their SEGA :)

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 6, 2009, 11:31 AM
Most likely at the same time that we get the colony GBR, which is at the same time as shred the darknessI think you're confusing a few things here. Due to a few drop errors in the beginning of STD, the JP server got a GBR of three STD missions for the latter part of the event. This is, however, not the GBR where Holy Hell was released. We have STD and another Moatoob GBR (and possibly a local version of the second Thanks Festa, if they decide to give it to us at all) to go before we will get that, assuming they follow the same order.

Oh wait a minute, MAG+ would before that, too.

fay
Apr 6, 2009, 12:03 PM
ah right. i never actually knew about that. so in a way its like we get 2 colony GBRs.

what you say does make sense but i have a gut feeling that our sega might actually start to get the finger out soon.

the jp servers have almost completely finished up what they can get from that game. all they have left is the rest of s3 missions and 2 more level caps. funny enough i think they might go all the way to s5
im sure some of you will remember the person who extracted images that were in the game. everyone questioned sega about getting s3,s4 and s5. they just said its never gonna happen. now look. they obviously didnt want to let anyone know.

once the jp servers have no more content to get which is very soon by looks of it then they will need another expansion or something of the like. i dont think they will release it in japan too early. they will probably want our servers so be at least a month behind before it would go on sale.

heck at one point our servers will be getting everything and the jp server wont get anything. that being because they had it all ready. i wouldnt be surprised if the jp players come over here haha

Elyruin
Apr 6, 2009, 12:11 PM
whats a milla? I see at the bottom of your signiture it says milla hunting and ive seen others wanting to buy them.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 6, 2009, 12:26 PM
whats a milla? I see at the bottom of your signiture it says milla hunting and ive seen others wanting to buy them.

A Milla was a rare and very sought after handgun during the PSOnline days my love. I hope to god SEGA moves they're asses soon with at least some content update. Hell, throw is some scraps! I'll beg! I'll call SEGA "master" if they want it! I shall do it.

I need to find something else to do with my time. I've been gettin cheeky lately and it's creepin a few people out.

HienkyakuX
Apr 6, 2009, 12:41 PM

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/psu20081019_191348_000.png

fay
Apr 6, 2009, 12:47 PM
yea a milla is a single handgun. other than the fact that it is incredibly rare and expensive, in the future it combines with another single handgun called guld. these two together make a twin handgun called.....guldmilla (lol). its by far the strongest twin handgun there is.
since twin handguns are my fav type of gun this make a very nice choice for me to get.

it really isnt an easy weapon to obtain though.
milla - you need to find the rare enemy jigoboomas to get this. so you have to hope you get the rare map which is rather annoying to get but also wen you do get them. the chance of this item dropping is horrendous. my honest opinion. by the time i get one ill have an extra 0 on that kill count

guld - this will drop from a gol dova lv 150+ which is only in one of the future events. at this time there will be other tempting drops from different missions so not everyone will be hunting this. for the people that do hunt this down they have to kill the gol dova. since its a large enemy there wont be much of them per run. the drop rate from this is probably not far off the millas drop rate

EspioKaos
Apr 6, 2009, 01:11 PM
Due to a few drop errors in the beginning of STD, the JP server got a GBR of three STD missions for the latter part of the event.

Though not related to Holy Hallucination, I still want to clear this up. The STD GBR was not part of the compensation. As noted here (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=703), compensation for the broken Gol Dolva drop (as well as another bug related to Divine Offensive) was increased rare item drop rates for event mission containers and objects (excluding the event side story mission Magashi Eradication).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 6, 2009, 03:17 PM
My bad. I must admit that I was a little fuzzy on the details.

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 03:18 PM
My bad. I must admit that I was a little fuzzy on the details.

Har har.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 6, 2009, 03:21 PM
What? Oh, my user name. Well that was unintentional.

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 03:51 PM
What? Oh, my user name. Well that was unintentional.

Yeah, I didn't think it was. Just having a bit of fun. ^^

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 6, 2009, 05:07 PM
Though not related to Holy Hallucination, I still want to clear this up. The STD GBR was not part of the compensation. As noted here (http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=703), compensation for the broken Gol Dolva drop (as well as another bug related to Divine Offensive) was increased rare item drop rates for event mission containers and objects (excluding the event side story mission Magashi Eradication).

I find it interesting that we had a broken De Rol Le drop (Ank Buti board) during our Winter Mission Carnival and not only did they not provide any form of compensation for it, but they also did not provide us with any event rewards.

Kazemi
Apr 6, 2009, 11:09 PM
I find it interesting that we had a broken De Rol Le drop (Ank Buti board) during our Winter Mission Carnival and not only did they not provide any form of compensation for it, but they also did not provide us with any event rewards.there's a difference between broken drops and a different set of drops. the ank buti board simply wasn't a part of the event drops. there was also drops that the JP version of the event didn't get, like the adahna unit which was quite a bit easier to obtain than during the 2nd festa at that. the level cap was higher too to boot so it was even easier to get the drops versus JP.

no rewards were given but there also wasn't anything to unlock. MAG+ was the same way so its not the player base getting shafted since they didn't even have to work towards anything. being stuck with having nothing but zoal goug likely wouldn't have accomplished much considering how past events had been (like firebreak).

Phoenix_Black
Apr 7, 2009, 11:50 AM
ah right. i never actually knew about that. so in a way its like we get 2 colony GBRs.

what you say does make sense but i have a gut feeling that our sega might actually start to get the finger out soon.

the jp servers have almost completely finished up what they can get from that game. all they have left is the rest of s3 missions and 2 more level caps. funny enough i think they might go all the way to s5
im sure some of you will remember the person who extracted images that were in the game. everyone questioned sega about getting s3,s4 and s5. they just said its never gonna happen. now look. they obviously didnt want to let anyone know.

once the jp servers have no more content to get which is very soon by looks of it then they will need another expansion or something of the like. i dont think they will release it in japan too early. they will probably want our servers so be at least a month behind before it would go on sale.

heck at one point our servers will be getting everything and the jp server wont get anything. that being because they had it all ready. i wouldnt be surprised if the jp players come over here haha

Who says the level cap is 200? Wasn't BB 350?

fay
Apr 7, 2009, 12:11 PM
i think it will be 200 because of as far as i know every PS game iv played has had a level cap off 200.

of course if there is s5 then i do believe they will go above that. at the same time though. the exp to go up a level will be so extreme at a point that no one will probably ever manage to get a level up

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 7, 2009, 12:11 PM
No, PSO always had a level cap of 200 (well, V1 was 100, but whatever).

It's possible they will take PSU past 200, but I doubt it, considering the introduction of AEXP and the like.

WhiteKnight01
Apr 7, 2009, 09:37 PM
is psu more popular than pso if so wont sega want people to play for longer and keep raseing the lv cap

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 7, 2009, 10:06 PM
Actually, I think PSO is still more widely loved than PSU. I guess its because everyone had so many good memories with PSO that alot are having trouble gettin used to PSU. Me, I still love and will always cherish my days with PSO. But PSU on the other hand I love just as much as PSO. Because of the large amount of customizing you can do with your characters and the cool looking weapons your get. But I will always remember my RAmarl and the Yasminkov series guns. God I loved those things. God did I love KILLING things with them! Gunshots and death drove me to extacy!

WhiteKnight01
Apr 7, 2009, 10:16 PM
Actually, I think PSO is still more widely loved than PSU. I guess its because everyone had so many good memories with PSO that alot are having trouble gettin used to PSU. Me, I still love and will always cherish my days with PSO. But PSU on the other hand I love just as much as PSO. Because of the large amount of customizing you can do with your characters and the cool looking weapons your get. But I will always remember my RAmarl and the Yasminkov series guns. God I loved those things. God did I love KILLING things with them! Gunshots and death drove me to extacy!

what i ment to say is does psu have more players than pso?

Volcompat321
Apr 8, 2009, 08:24 AM
what i ment to say is does psu have more players than pso?

dont quote me on this, and as much as i love PSU, sadly i think there are more players on PSO BB at any given time of the day, than there is on the pc/ps2 local servers...and i do play both...i swear, if i have to be the last subscriber on PSU i will be...i love it.