PDA

View Full Version : Ps2/pc server finding parties

DragonStriker
Apr 6, 2009, 09:17 PM
I made a post on the official forums was just wondering what people thought of my idea and if you like it I encourage you to post on my original

post.http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=102040

"So after talking to some people and personal things I have gone through I'v noticed it's become increasingly hard for people to find parties. Also I was thinking....hey wouldn't it be a nice idea if there was a way to find people interested in running the same stuff as me...Like a forum where I could find people who wanted to hunt mot walna with me or something like that. So my suggestion with the community so small and a way to perhaps stray away from White Beast is a "new" forum where people can post things like "Looking for people to hunt with" Or "Looking for people to run S2" something like that. Also I was curious as to whether or not people would be interested in using this forum to find parties."

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 09:19 PM
I made a post on the official forums was just wondering what people thought of my idea and if you like it I encourage you to post on my original

post.http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=102040

"So after talking to some people and personal things I have gone through I'v noticed it's become increasingly hard for people to find parties. Also I was thinking....hey wouldn't it be a nice idea if there was a way to find people interested in running the same stuff as me...Like a forum where I could find people who wanted to hunt mot walna with me or something like that. So my suggestion with the community so small and a way to perhaps stray away from White Beast is a "new" forum where people can post things like "Looking for people to hunt with" Or "Looking for people to run S2" something like that. Also I was curious as to whether or not people would be interested in using this forum to find parties."

It's a nice idea, I'm just afraid that not enough people would use it.

DragonStriker
Apr 6, 2009, 09:22 PM
That's why I'm trying to promote it and or try to get Sega and the GMs to help promote it.

dogg1000
Apr 6, 2009, 09:42 PM
>.> psow has one called this = http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18

DragonStriker
Apr 6, 2009, 09:48 PM
Yes I know..My original post was on phantasystaruniverse.com Also I would like to mention half those posts have 0 replies and my idea is to see the creation of a more usefull and more specific one.

Volcompat321
Apr 6, 2009, 11:15 PM
id hunt with you...all the time...id have to know what times you play tho alpal... cause we seem to be on at different time. :/

beatrixkiddo
Apr 6, 2009, 11:23 PM
Can't say I've had too much trouble finding parties on PS2/PC lately...

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 11:47 PM

Yeah, I've even had decent luck finding people who want to run something other than WB.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 7, 2009, 09:44 AM
I think that if ST would back this concept, then it might help to epand the community a bit. Granted, it's not hard for most older players to get people for groups, but alot of these new players from carnival are struggling. It would be good if there was somthing to help the players who don't have alot of ppl to run with. imo

Cracka_J
Apr 7, 2009, 10:08 AM
I tried something similar awhile back, but only a few ever tried to participate.

The problem with PSU (and mmo's in general) is they're too "cliquey" (is that a word? :)) for their own damn good. For the most part I felt like I was playing a game based off of high school, but considering the majority of players for this game are still in their teens, I guess that's only natural. I just felt it was like pulling teeth to get people out of their shells, and I lost interest and effort.

But anyway, enough of my rant. Good luck with this DS. You were always a chill dude when I played with you in game, kinda sucks I met up with you later in my span of playing PSU. I'm sure we would have had a lot of good games. Hopefully you'll have better luck giving this a go then I did.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2009, 04:58 PM

This interests me. I'm considering giving the game another chance, and if this is the case, that would be good. My question is, relative to when, though? (Been, oh, a good 8 months since I last played I think)