PDA

View Full Version : clan needed

Bushido808
Apr 7, 2009, 04:45 PM
anyone have a rly good clan that has no bull shit im good player who dosent scam or anything like that but i was just wondering if anyone had a clan i could. if u have one plz explain it to me thanks:D

ashley50
Apr 7, 2009, 04:46 PM
player Matchup section...

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 7, 2009, 05:40 PM
Clans are for stick ups.

sovalou
Apr 7, 2009, 06:01 PM
Every clan will have one person or more who plays the role of being the best. It happens in every game and is hard to avoid.

But saying clans are for stickups is alittle unprofessional, considering the people in the clans are in it for the same reasons as any other standard player who is looking for a good time.

ARASHIKAGE
Apr 7, 2009, 07:01 PM
Every clan will have one person or more who plays the role of being the best. It happens in every game and is hard to avoid.

But saying clans are for stickups is alittle unprofessional, considering the people in the clans are in it for the same reasons as any other standard player who is looking for a good time.

Both good points, clans can get up their own ass at times and turn into a big click of people that no one wants to play with. And all it takes is one person in your clan to get a rep. for being a jackass and you get branded the same by association.
In the same token you might meet alot of good players, find differnt play styles and jumpstart your card list.
What you want to do is talk to your guild/clan leader, find out if hes a people person and what goals he has in mind for the clan's image.
I'm probably not telling you anything you don't already know but, remember its all about fun and guilds/clans in PSU should be casual, the last thing you want is online drama.